Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm very concerned you aren't reading the thread and just mashing

'DIE DERRY DIE' into the text boxes over and over again

Nigel is an outted wolf.

Gertrude is an outed wolf.

Neither are on your FFA.

Please read the thread from 9.50am this morning and come back with any info you might have gained.

Well if she doesnt believe me then thats fair enough.

But look at my reveal compared to Gerts, plus look at the info from the dead of the photo

Angus - Gerald Strickland -SK

One down confirmed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I will say, the amount of energy Nigel is putting into this thread today is admirable...

Now the SK whi remains, if still alive, knows Im the real deal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Angus name sent to mods for death role reveal.

Info to follow

Quick, Check your phone

shutterstock_638642296.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

One down confirmed

Ah, well that give us the only possible reason to switch from Nigel then. The chance of saving a munch this evening.

Though if we do get him then you'll have wasted your Almanac use.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I will say, the amount of energy Nigel is putting into this thread today is admirable...

Riona WW and Liam WW may be nrvs but could be biff

Riona may also be converted wolf

But both may be good too but thats the situation

Sorry if your both good. Just laying out the facts

Angus you dog

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

One down confirmed

Nice one

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ah, well that give us the only possible reason to switch from Nigel then. The chance of saving a munch this evening.

Though if we do get him then you'll have wasted your Almanac use.

Its a risk i have to take to secure a final seer check

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

One down confirmed

Jesus that’s something at least.

Are we bothering with ffas tonight? I’m happy to just off nige and do ffas for a peek/interrogation

• Advertisement

Angus you dog

Henry, seriously - I know you've been busy with your dead peeks there. But we've gone through this.

Riona can't be the converted wolf, as that would be Nigel. She can only be NRV or Biff.

And Liam can only be NRV as I was interrogating him when you peeked him, so his true role would have come up if he was Biff.

Angus you dog

So by your powers of deduction they might be good or they might be bad?.....

tumblr_m4p7an3RUc1r2l4oko1_400.gif

I've said this twice now. But since Nigel is 3D does that not make him the woke wolf, thus ruling out Riona for that particular role.
    Two converted wolves.
    Since when?
    Griff and Mad Dog were "awoken" so presumably would have always come up evil.
    But only one was converted. He wasn't named, but now we know there's a 3D then it'd have to be him.

I missed the converted wolf when doing my figures yesterday until Isla pointed it out. Don't tell me there's a second conversion I've missed???

Can we discuss the above so we're all sure of what we're dealing with. Is there one or two converted wolves out there?

Henry, seriously - I know you've been busy with your dead peeks there. But we've gone through this.

Riona can't be the converted wolf, as that would be Nigel. She can only be NRV or Biff.

And Liam can only be NRV as I was interrogating him when you peeked him, so his true role would have come up if he was Biff.

Was their not 2 wolves though, one awoken and converted

Riona could be that, no

Forgot about your interrogation right about Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Now the SK whi remains, if still alive, knows Im the real deal.

I think we should lynch Gertie tbh

I think we should lynch Gertie tbh

Whats the difference between them....

I suppose Gert could be an sk....

Yes lynch Gert

I think thrmey are wolf though

Can we discuss the above so we're all sure of what we're dealing with. Is there one or two converted wolves out there?

Conor you have 2 wolves being awakened there? Or was it one wolf and one SK?

Refresh my memory please

Was their not 2 wolves though, one awoken and converted

Riona could be that, no

Forgot about your interrogation right about Liam

Two woken (Griff and Mad Dog) who would have presumably come up as evil even before woken. And one converted (3D) who would have come up good before being converted.

That's my understanding. But I'd not even realised there was a converted before Isla pointed it out yesterday so if I'm misunderstanding again then set me straight. But I believe that's the scenario.

Griff woken at 21:21 on Monday: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106269471&postcount=1192

Mad Dog woken at 11:32 on Tuesday: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106274098&postcount=1477

Unnamed wolf recruited at 17:15 on Tuesday: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106278719&postcount=1905
    Must be 3D.

If there's another one recruited I've missed it. But I believe that is all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Do you mean all the wrong put on me? There wasnt any - My first two have been the same 3 times now.

One thing I simply cannot be accused of is making panic accusations - I have been extremely consistent with everything I have done if I do say so myself!

Fair enough. It just seems that they are in or around the 3 top posters who have been the most proactive towards getting rid of a wolf over the last 20 or so hours. More than that, it seems to me that if we are going to have any hope of a village victory here, they are mostly the players we would want to be keeping around.

I get what you mean about Derry. I have been through the mill and back with him. However, I think he's good and even when I voted for him last night, I still believed he was good. Just a complete nuisance and a disruption to the village who maybe had to go. However, he's persistent and has put yesterday behind him to positive effect for us in the village today. Anyone who explicitly wants him gone at this stage is going to raise some awareness.

My only problem with Henry ever has been his battles with Derry on Day 1. Not that I was taking sides, but Henry was displaying enough arrogance to make me think 'Hold on a minute'. Since then, he has proved himself IMO and capped that off, without doubt, today. Like Derry, being vocal about getting rid of him raises a flag with me.

Isla has thrown out some good theories, most recent of all last night with a suggestion about the voting patterns. While I'm not just as sure of Isla as I am about Henry and Derry, I really feel she is helping the village and is likely good.

Looking to off 1 of the above is passable, 2 is not, 3 is like someone is having a laugh.

But I understand that if you are a wolf, you would know that and probably not put yourself out on that limb.

So I'm a bit baffled as to where your allegiance lies, and if it's the village, how you can be on such a different page to the others in the village.

Each to their own opinion and all that, but there has been some substantial evidence laid down today which is hard to refute.

P.S. Henry and Derry, if you are laughing away together in a wolfy backroom, my heart will break. However, I don't think you are.

• Advertisement

Can Riona not be Griff

I seer checked her at 905 on monday night ...... before Griff and Mad Dog

Can Riona not be Griff

Again not saying Riona is, but its possible right

Yes. Griff or Biff

Griff woken at 21:21 on Monday: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106269471&postcount=1192

Mad Dog woken at 11:32 on Tuesday: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106274098&postcount=1477

Unnamed wolf recruited at 17:15 on Tuesday: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106278719&postcount=1905
    Must be 3D.

If there's another one recruited I've missed it. But I believe that is all.

Henry woken at 10.02

MORIMORIMORI-616x411.jpg

Riona WW wrote: »
    But I understand that if you are a wolf, you would know that and probably not put yourself out on that limb.

So I'm a bit baffled as to where your allegiance lies, and if it's the village, how you can be on such a different page to the others in the village.

Yeah, that's what I don't get.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    P.S. Henry and Derry, if you are laughing away together in a wolfy backroom, my heart will break. However, I don't think you are.

Me too. But fair fu(ks to them if they were wolves pulling this off. It'd be a master stroke worth of Boards WW legends.

Is anybody else seeing this? Henry is now quoting himself ? He’s so confident that he doesn’t need to worry about villagers he’s consulting or arguing (can’t tell which ) himself on what he thinks!!

Can Riona not be Griff

Not if we assume woke wolves come up evil, even if pre-woken.

TBH, the mods never confirmed this, but I thought that's what we all assumed.

Otherwise, between Biff coming up wrong, woke wolves, and converted wolves, the seer would have zero chance in their role.

@Mods - Griff and Mad Dog were "awoken" whereas yesterday a wolf was "recruited". Would "awoken" wolves have appeared as evil to a seer peek even if peeked prior to being "awoken"? I presume the one "recruited" was chosen by the wolves, and therefore would have appeared as good to a seer peek if peeked prior to being "recruited".

@Mods - any chance of an answer to this?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Is anybody else seeing this? Henry is now quoting himself ? He’s so confident that he doesn’t need to worry about villagers he’s consulting or arguing (can’t tell which ) himself on what he thinks!!

Well now Nigel he has been proven right on absolutely nothing so far so it does help him to post on the double to reinforce his dominance on the group...

Remember Nigel , he got

FaithfulElectricKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

And from the look of him in that he looks kind of unhinged so maybe cool down with the accusations!

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »

Give it up 3D

Advertisement