Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I've lost count of the number of times I've quoted myself this game. It's not unusual. Not if you want to clarify something you've written, or remind people of it - did it just there with my mod question.

You think I'm evil, Nigel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    @Mods - any chance of an answer to this?

Henry should just check his inbox. He probably did some task or something ...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok this may change as I still am unsure:

#FFA1

Katie - Alot of fluff
    Abi - Not much substance to posts but seems to appear whenever she is mentioned
    Angus - Don't know why just a gut feeling
    FFA#2

Angus - Still can't shake my feeling about him
    Doris - hovering around in the thread but still only getting involved when she is mentioned.
    Orla - seems to be laying low
    #FFA3

Angus - staying on my list until I am convinced otherwise
    Orla - get the impression she is trying to fly under the radar
    Nigel - can't get a proper reading, could be deliberate
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Angus - Gerald Strickland -SK

One down confirmed

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Henry should just check his inbox. He probably did some task or something ...

Well i got two prizes, no one countered this

I just also happen to be Doc Brown.

Them the breaks and considering we have lost at least 6 goodies, its about time we got some luck

We didnt even kill the SK, that was the wolves

giphy.gif

So you're not the other SK then, Des. Congrats :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Fair enough. It just seems that they are in or around the 3 top posters who have been the most proactive towards getting rid of a wolf over the last 20 or so hours. More than that, it seems to me that if we are going to have any hope of a village victory here, they are mostly the players we would want to be keeping around.

I get what you mean about Derry. I have been through the mill and back with him. However, I think he's good and even when I voted for him last night, I still believed he was good. Just a complete nuisance and a disruption to the village who maybe had to go. However, he's persistent and has put yesterday behind him to positive effect for us in the village today. Anyone who explicitly wants him gone at this stage is going to raise some awareness.

My only problem with Henry ever has been his battles with Derry on Day 1. Not that I was taking sides, but Henry was displaying enough arrogance to make me think 'Hold on a minute'. Since then, he has proved himself IMO and capped that off, without doubt, today. Like Derry, being vocal about getting rid of him raises a flag with me.

Isla has thrown out some good theories, most recent of all last night with a suggestion about the voting patterns. While I'm not just as sure of Isla as I am about Henry and Derry, I really feel she is helping the village and is likely good.

Looking to off 1 of the above is passable, 2 is not, 3 is like someone is having a laugh.

But I understand that if you are a wolf, you would know that and probably not put yourself out on that limb.

So I'm a bit baffled as to where your allegiance lies, and if it's the village, how you can be on such a different page to the others in the village.

Each to their own opinion and all that, but there has been some substantial evidence laid down today which is hard to refute.

P.S. Henry and Derry, if you are laughing away together in a wolfy backroom, my heart will break. However, I don't think you are.

To answer that as quickly as possible, I'm not flip flopping around jumping on one theory to the next - I believed Derry made a fatal error very early on that he has talked his way out of quite successfully, and his recent postings have been damage control. Thats a very real possibility. Isla may have been drawn in by this, as you may have been, therefore may be honestly trying to back him. So the only one i'd be willing to dismiss off that list is isla - but I have excellent gut feelings. :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

giphy.gif

You're still most likely a wolf though so...:cool:

I've lost count of the number of times I've quoted myself this game. It's not unusual. Not if you want to clarify something you've written, or remind people of it - did it just there with my mod question.

You think I'm evil, Nigel?

But you don’t have the power to turn water into wine like Henry does So it’s not really the same now is it?..

giphy.gif

I have the same feeling about you as you did with Angus.....

Abigail WW wrote: »
    To answer that as quickly as possible, I'm not flip flopping around jumping on one theory to the next - I believed Derry made a fatal error very early on that he has talked his way out of quite successfully, and his recent postings have been damage control. Thats a very real possibility. Isla may have been drawn in by this, as you may have been, therefore may be honestly trying to back him. So the only one i'd be willing to dismiss off that list is isla - but I have excellent gut feelings. :D

So you want to ignore the outed wolves on thread.

Your gut feelings gonna be wrecked after the game is over...:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    But you don’t have the power to turn water into wine like Henry does So it’s not really the same now is it?..

Yo Winterburn, you still yapping on

Pity you werent this active since Sunday

Why dont you like my reveal over Gerts

Im what do you make of my actions today Abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Peek me tonight if you haven't already PM'd the mods

Peek me tonight if you haven't already PM'd the mods

Second time you asked for a peek.

You're Biff I reckon.

Oh so now you have feelings aswell as superpowers?

madame_orba4.jpg

My peek is valid until 10am, ill think about it long and hard.

Ive so far got three nrvs, one wolf. I need to be careful about what could be my final peek

Derry WW wrote: »
    Second time you asked for a peek.

You're Biff I reckon.

Lets not be too hasty here. An actual nrv would be as confident

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

What's the fatal error? Was it him saying "I'm going to eat you next" or something like that?

And remember Abigail if you don’t have this t-shirt you are f**ked.

image.skreened-t-shirt.white.w460h520b3z1.jpg

• Advertisement

@ Henry:
    You mean you didn't peek Liam because I invited him? Lucky we picked the same person so, or we'd not be able to clear Liam as Biff. Do you agree to co-ordinate our peek/interrogation tonight?
    Then, hopefully I'm still protected by George tonight and will get at least another interrogation done. I'll let you lead on who you want to peek/interrogate now that you're out, but don't say until close to 9pm, but not too close as I also need to get my invite in before then and won't want to miss the deadline. I'll put a placeholder in anyway in the mean-time. Derry's right, it'll should be from one of: Isla, Abi, Des, Holly, Phil and Frank.

Lets not be too hasty here. An actual nrv would be as confident

An actual NRV wouldn't ask for a peek imo.

I propose we take out the Gert fella,

Maybe the sk can take nigel out

Riona WW wrote: »
    What's the fatal error? Was it him saying "I'm going to eat you next" or something like that?

I said to Conor I might kill him next.

Poor wording I agree.

On board with this. Will vote Gert at 8.59pm

Lets not be too hasty here.

Says the man who announced he merged the powers of Jesus Christ , Superman and topcat less then a few hours ago.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

When Derry dies, you will be next, as I believe you are both wolves.

I will say I thought Derry was SK early on - but the shift made me believe he was awoken on day 2 or 3 so my opinions do change, just not that much :D

Conor, whats the exact rules of your role and room

When Derry dies, you will be next, as I believe you are both wolves.

I will say I thought Derry was SK early on - but the shift made me believe he was awoken on day 2 or 3 so my opinions do change, just not that much :D

Abi as Biff.... looks to be goading me into a seer check

• Advertisement

Out of anybody else’s mouth this would be considered a message between baddies!

Advertisement