Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to want rid of Nigel first cause he's shown to be more effective at spamming the thread and causing disruptions. I'd have hoped we could question frank et al today but it's. It happened cause of how Nigel has been posting.

On the other hand, I do think it's more likely he's team wolf, not team SK. But I feel Gert could be Biff, based on their NRV claim really early in the game.

I know I wasnt asked for an opinion but I thought Id share anyway.

What happened to find wolf kill wolf (I know it was derry who said it). We have one in Nigel.

We arent sure what we have in Gerty just yet but almost probably bad. Take Nigel out tonight and thats two baddies gone in the one day. Not bad going

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    A small thought

What if Clodagh and Derry were bad,

I should have asked about Clodaghs role.

Nigel and Derry could be a team.

Unlikely but i cant shake that theory

Nah I thought we were :(:( (Team Village)

But Nigel betrayed me and ate my village comrades.

Apart from Steve. I shot that guy

#StillNotSorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I was sad. Thought you Conor and Liam were off together like

tenor.gif?itemid=4770373

There you are. Low down Drug dealer dug they use at the end of the movie..

Mike-Epps-The-Hangover.jpg

That’s what Henry thins of you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Should you and Connor clear Derry tonight?

Conor WW wrote: »
    I see us more as:

tumblr_mwqo6j556L1sezoa7o1_400.gif

Don’t see Derry in that car!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry has been itchy to come to my gaff for ages now.

I do serve excellent whiskey though, right, Liam?

As much as I'd like company I think the peek is a waste on me tbh. I am what I say I am.

Id see that as a bit of a waste to be honest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

To be fair to Nigel it's one of the more entertaining performances of someone who has been caught. Gertrude I reckon is in a different baddy team.

Abigail seems to be bizarrely defending everything and trying to cast doubt against Derry. I don't know if Derry is good but she seems very against Henry.

I am what I say I am.

You certainly are. A guy who shoots villagers ...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

ME
    Very good - I cant do it personally - but I can try get it done

I welcome any peek or interrogation - OR

Can we interrogate and peek derry please,

Im actually baffled as to why this hasnt been done yet!!

Can no-one see what i'm seeing???
    I'm going to say this one more time.

DERRY
    Please go back and read the thread from 9.50am this morning and come back and post your conclusions.

You are derailing the current conversation with your nonsense.

Why is it nonsense to have you checked? - If you check out - great - I have no problems apologizing and admitting I was wrong.

I have to admit, while I'm leaning towards Derry being good, I'm still not 100% sure myself. I'd put Riona, who peeked good, ahead of him.

I only trust Liam and Henry.

Phil WW wrote: »
    To be fair to Nigel it's one of the more entertaining performances of someone who has been caught. Gertrude I reckon is in a different baddy team.

Abigail seems to be bizarrely defending everything and trying to cast doubt against Derry. I don't know if Derry is good but she seems very against Henry.

Wait a minute, Serious question . Derry is a woman’s name?

giphy.gif

What am I defending? Not being smart I genuinely dont know what you mean.

I am makeing a very strong push to get derry chacked and lynched yes, the reasons why were stated 6 times now!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I know I wasnt asked for an opinion but I thought Id share anyway.

What happened to find wolf kill wolf (I know it was derry who said it). We have one in Nigel.

We arent sure what we have in Gerty just yet but almost probably bad. Take Nigel out tonight and thats two baddies gone in the one day. Not bad going

We have two baddies. Trust me on gert.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    The most honest post from a villager I have seen today.

I see what you did there.

3lcDPOz.gif

As much as I'd like company I think the peek is a waste on me tbh. I am what I say I am.

Anyone?!?!?!?!

Is this you Derry?

uJTAZM

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Don’t see Derry in that car!

Hes in the boot after day 1 voting for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So are we changing to Gert?

• Advertisement

I see what you did there.

3lcDPOz.gif

giphy.gif

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What am I defending? Not being smart I genuinely dont know what you mean.

I am makeing a very strong push to get derry chacked and lynched yes, the reasons why were stated 6 times now!

It's seems a very strong push to go for Derry ahead of the others. Defend may have been the wrong word.

Gerts lied, if shes not bad explain her reveal

I have to admit, while I'm leaning towards Derry being good, I'm still not 100% sure myself. I'd put Riona, who peeked good, ahead of him.

I only trust Liam and Henry.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

If youre sure. but Id rather go with what im sure of. Nigel is a big hairy facist wolf. Lets take him out

It's seems a very strong push to go for Derry ahead of the others. Defend may have been the wrong word.

Im not denying it - Im pushing it heavily - As heavily as possible!

Please listen to me and lynch him - I dont know how to push this any harder.

If there was a "pushing strongly" scale, I'd be on top of it jerking off waving a red flag screaming DERRY!!! DERRY!!! DERRY!!!

I cant really be any more specific!!

Right lads I made a ****ing balls of that, basically Clodagh needs to pull out so we're modkilling her and as she was second to lynch, we're lynching her as a rebalance tactic.

Apologies for confusion, I got a little overexcited after spending a few hours trying to think of rebalances.

Sorry if meta, but the above would indicate that whatever Clodagh was, Derry was too. ie, swapping one team member for another team member is balance. They'd not have done it that way if they were different teams, causing imbalance.

I've been flip-flipping on Derry all week, but this is what has me leaning towards good at the moment. But it is determinant on:
    - understanding correctly the mods intentions, a straight swap of one team member for another team member.
    - the assumption that Clodagh was good. We know she was peeked good by Henry so it's a high probability that she was, but also possible she was Biff.

The whole theory falls apart if either of these assumptions are wrong. So it's about deciding how likely they are. If not that likely, then a peek of Derry might be worthwhile to settle once and for all. If fairly likely, then save the peek and use it on someone we've less information on.

Abi - what say you? Do you agree that Derry and Clodagh were on the same team, and do you think Clodagh was good?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    So are we changing to Gert?

Where did you come from?
    Argue with me if you want to get in Henry’s good book. For best effect call me names and treat me bad. Henry likes me to get roughed up! That pleases him.

I'm ok being not fully confirmed. I really don't want the peek wasted when there are others

(Holly, Isla, Phil) That I think warrant peeking moreso than me.

If you don't believe me then lynch me after we lynch Nigel and Gertrude, if the peek proves fruitless.

(I'm leaving Abi, Desmond and Frank off the peek list tbh as they need to be lynched regardless imo)

• Advertisement

I've been flip-flipping on Derry all week, but this is what has me leaning towards good at the moment. But it is determinant on:
    - understanding correctly the mods intentions, a straight swap of one team member for another team member.
    - the assumption that Clodagh was good. We know she was peeked good by Henry so it's a high probability that she was, but also possible she was Biff.

The whole theory falls apart if either of these assumptions are wrong. So it's about deciding how likely they are. If not that likely, then a peek of Derry might be worthwhile to settle once and for all. If fairly likely, then save the peek and use it on someone we've less information on.

Abi - what say you? Do you agree that Derry and Clodagh were on the same team, and do you think Clodagh was good?

Ive said I think its a slight waste as I believe him but have no concrete proof either. Maybe clarification on it wouldnt be the worst idea so there could be a clear good group. Henry & Derry hopefully as well as you and Liam by proxy of Henrys claims. Id hope to join yous at some stage as well

Advertisement