Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Im not denying it - Im pushing it heavily - As heavily as possible!

Please listen to me and lynch him - I dont know how to push this any harder.

If there was a "pushing strongly" scale, I'd be on top of it jerking off waving a red flag screaming DERRY!!! DERRY!!! DERRY!!!

I cant really be any more specific!!

Even I can see this is a bad move Abi. Can I join your back room and ask what the play is here? Derry shoots villagers and rejoices in it and is still part of Henry Winkles happy days family.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

agreed with Connor.

The logic of peeking Derry is it utterly settles a few of the common theories being thrown out.

We are fairly confident we have Gert and Nigel nailed to the cross. I reckon Desmond is next in line, and Frank and Lhil probably next due to their quietness.

The discussion of utterly clearing Derry or possibly catching him out would put an end, one way or the other, to that talking point for the rest of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry, surely its better to have you fully cleared via a seers peek than wasting a critical lynch on you near the end? I'd rather have you cleared and talking than dead...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm ok being not fully confirmed. I really don't want the peek wasted when there are others

(Holly, Isla, Phil) That I think warrant peeking moreso than me.

If you don't believe me then lynch me after we lynch Nigel and Gertrude, if the peek proves fruitless.

(I'm leaving Abi, Desmond and Frank off the peek list tbh as they need to be lynched regardless imo)

This Stinks - Basically saying "dont peek me"

It's hilarious actually - Will no-one even consider it? One or two people 'maybe' interested in the possibility.

Im very much of the opinion derry is wolf and all wolves are alive. too many people ignoring the facts!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Im not alone in feeling derry is good at least.

Liam as a known confirmed good, who would you like interogated peeked.

Im voting Gert

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    agreed with Connor.

The logic of peeking Derry is it utterly settles a few of the common theories being thrown out.

We are fairly confident we have Gert and Nigel nailed to the cross. I reckon Desmond is next in line, and Frank and Lhil probably next due to their quietness.

The discussion of utterly clearing Derry or possibly catching him out would put an end, one way or the other, to that talking point for the rest of the game.

100% agree

Conor WW wrote: »

Abi - what say you? Do you agree that Derry and Clodagh were on the same team, and do you think Clodagh was good?

I am not sure of clodagh - whatever she was she was an experienced player, knew the roles very well and was prime for an important game role.

I do not think they were on the same team however as Clodagh wanted Derry gone as much as I do!

Will no-one even consider it?

It by no-one you mean Henry then no. Did you not see Henry forget Derry and grudgingly say he is part of his famous five group. (They Carry the dead dog Einstein with them but still call themselves a group of 5. Go with it cause they are kind of sensitive about Einstein. And while it looks odd , then dragging a dead dog on a lead; just pretend it’s totally normal. Otherwise Henry will put his hands on his head and say he got another message from hydra that says you are bad and must die).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Derry, surely its better to have you fully cleared via a seers peek than wasting a critical lynch on you near the end? I'd rather have you cleared and talking than dead...

Yeah ok I just think there are better ways to use a peek.

Plus I'll have some company at least.

Fair enough

Abi, get ready to eat your words. I'm gonna bake a humble pie especially for you.

4uNWjmM.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Where did you come from?
    Argue with me if you want to get in Henry’s good book. For best effect call me names and treat me bad. Henry likes me to get roughed up! That pleases him.

I’ve been here all day

• Advertisement

Yeah ok I just think there are better ways to use a peek.

Plus I'll have some company at least.

Fair enough

Abi, get ready to eat your words. I'm gonna bake a humble pie especially for you.

4uNWjmM.gif

Looks delicious

I have no issue apologizing if im wrong as I said.

Seer checked while interrogated. No other option will do for me though!

It's hilarious actually - Will no-one even consider it? One or two people 'maybe' interested in the possibility.

Im very much of the opinion derry is wolf and all wolves are alive. too many people ignoring the facts!

You are so trapped in a tunnel it's actually worrying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I am not sure of clodagh - whatever she was she was an experienced player, knew the roles very well and was prime for an important game role.

I do not think they were on the same team however as Clodagh wanted Derry gone as much as I do!

So, in your opinion, the assumption falls down on our understanding of what the mods meant by balance? Just so I understand.

I'm ok being not fully confirmed. I really don't want the peek wasted when there are others

(Holly, Isla, Phil) That I think warrant peeking moreso than me.

If you don't believe me then lynch me after we lynch Nigel and Gertrude, if the peek proves fruitless.

(I'm leaving Abi, Desmond and Frank off the peek list tbh as they need to be lynched regardless imo)

I’m an NRV but don’t mind being lynched if it’s needed

100% agree

If we peek/interrogate Derry, would you rely on Henry's peek results? I'd have thought not since you put him on your FFA makes me think you don't believe he's our Doc.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’ve been here all day

Dude you are in so much trouble. If you were here all day you would know that you are supposed to run everything through Henry VIII... Think Borg queen. You stick out if Henry doesn’t know what you are going to say!

Conor WW wrote: »
    So, in your opinion, the assumption falls down on our understanding of what the mods meant by balance? Just so I understand.

Seems to be the case unfortunately, if clodagh was being honest that is. However that is not certain either!

Hey - I could just be an idiot - please consider that option also!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Right for whatever its worth.

#FFA4

Nigel - Its been an entertaining day but youve got to go
    Gerty - 98 per cent sure shes a baddie
    Abi - Was on my bullet and lynch FFAs yesterday and this afternoon shows that at the very least she is offering nothing to the village

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Dude you are in so much trouble. If you were here all day you would know that you are supposed to run everything through Henry VIII... Think Borg queen. You stick out if Henry doesn’t know what you are going to say!

Your starting to sound like a sore loser

giphy.gif

Seems to be the case unfortunately, if clodagh was being honest that is. However that is not certain either!

Hey - I could just be an idiot - please consider that option also!!!

Could be. Could be any of us that are idiots either. But it's good to know where in the evolution of the game we parted. If we can fix that link then maybe we can all be back on the same page.

I think I've mixed enough metaphors there for one day.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

That’s more like it... Henry likes compliments. You might just find yourself on a friends Gif from Henry with that kind of talk. Good wolf play to cost up to go at this stage.. he’s golden

Starting???

Holly WW wrote: »
    Abi - Was on my bullet and lynch FFAs yesterday and this afternoon shows that at the very least she is offering nothing to the village

Thats a bit harsh - can you explain that there chief? I seem to be offering a hell of a lot more than you at present!

Thats a bit harsh - can you explain that there chief? I seem to be offering a hell of a lot more than you at present!

If you mean by tunnelling me with a peeked wolf and a probable SK out there...

Sure...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Folks, I'm feeling some split in the camp since this morning which we need to clear up before going into the vote...Is it Nigel or Gertrude?? Jaysis, if we fúck that vote up after celebrating it the whole day :/

Jesus that’s something at least.

Are we bothering with ffas tonight? I’m happy to just off nige and do ffas for a peek/interrogation
    I definitely want to know Brendan. Considering what turmoil he threw us into
    Yeah I understand that about guy feelings. Which is exactly why I believe him. Each to their own
    giphy.gif
    Think that should be for Henrys knowledge only at the minute
    Fine with being peeked/interogated. Nothing to hide however not much to add to discussions either as you all have probably noticed

Yea I see that!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Well if you define "offering more" as just getting into it with Derry then fine. That has been my biggest gripe with this game since day one and it just seems to have started again.

Today ive given my thoughts on the use of the photo, peek/interrogation, FFA. I really do believe the village has found a core number of goodies at last and I believe you are trying to disrupt it now

Riona WW wrote: »
    Folks, I'm feeling some split in the camp since this morning which we need to clear up before going into the vote...Is it Nigel or Gertrude?? Jaysis, if we fúck that vote up after celebrating it the whole day :/

Gertie on the hope she's the last SK now that Angus has been offed.

Riona WW wrote: »

Gertrude. Check Henry's last few posts seeing as I'm not in the fully clear camp..

FOR NOW.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Guys I have one last thing to say. Thanks for the heads heads up and we will look what we talked on about when the sKeith came in and they said they will wait until they have written it down and they will wait until they get w on what they want from me a few weeks later and I will have a look at your tv on Friday night if and then you can add. If you ever need any help please let me know if a good man.. I will inform them of my life insurance policy on the this end w and I will I be able. for... I'm going through a lot of people who aren't just had a chance to take care of them and they will not be possible to get the right person. They will have a lot of arm to be a bit of an injury but they will probably have a look tomorrow or Thursday if that's what you want.

Advertisement