Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You should at all times you may not have a better time but if we can have a good one night t. We have had an hour and two of our mind down off and we all have to stay go to a house. We I will have a look at your the plan and see if we get another way to the description I've seen and I have will be look after it if you don't want me too lol lol lol. If You don't have one then too much ill be have a better idea of what you want to do is a good one for the rest of the and the summer and when I was on a mountain and need attention before you. I have attached my CV and a copy of my life insurance policy and the proof of the lads are the same as in my previous mail from the weekend and which was the original email that you was telling.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Well if you define "offering more" as just getting into it with Derry then fine. That has been my biggest gripe with this game since day one and it just seems to have started again.

Today ive given my thoughts on the use of the photo, peek/interrogation, FFA. I really do believe the village has found a core number of goodies at last and I believe you are trying to disrupt it now

This is rich coming from me, but she's now going to try and get into it with you I expect.

Just ignore or post gifs to drive her demented :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Guys I have one last thing to say. Thanks for the heads heads up and we will look what we talked on about when the sKeith came in and they said they will wait until they have written it down and they will wait until they get w on what they want from me a few weeks later and I will have a look at your tv on Friday night if and then you can add. If you ever need any help please let me know if a good man.. I will inform them of my life insurance policy on the this end w and I will I be able. for... I'm going through a lot of people who aren't just had a chance to take care of them and they will not be possible to get the right person. They will have a lot of arm to be a bit of an injury but they will probably have a look tomorrow or Thursday if that's what you want.

Wut????

Guys I have one last thing to say. Thanks for the heads heads up and we will look what we talked on about when the sKeith came in and they said they will wait until they have written it down and they will wait until they get w on what they want from me a few weeks later and I will have a look at your tv on Friday night if and then you can add. If you ever need any help please let me know if a good man.. I will inform them of my life insurance policy on the this end w and I will I be able. for... I'm going through a lot of people who aren't just had a chance to take care of them and they will not be possible to get the right person. They will have a lot of arm to be a bit of an injury but they will probably have a look tomorrow or Thursday if that's what you want.
    You should at all times you may not have a better time but if we can have a good one night t. We have had an hour and two of our mind down off and we all have to stay go to a house. We I will have a look at your the plan and see if we get another way to the description I've seen and I have will be look after it if you don't want me too lol lol lol. If You don't have one then too much ill be have a better idea of what you want to do is a good one for the rest of the and the summer and when I was on a mountain and need attention before you. I have attached my CV and a copy of my life insurance policy and the proof of the lads are the same as in my previous mail from the weekend and which was the original email that you was telling.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    This is rich coming from me, but she's now going to try and get into it with you I expect.

Just ignore or post gifs to drive her demented :pac:

A little something like this?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Gertrude if you could do the village a favour and kill Nigel as your last act that would be fabulous. Thanks

giphy.gif

I've given up. Your clearly not listening to me for a long time now. Village is completely ****ed.

I've given up. Your clearly not listening to me for a long time now. Village is completely ****ed.

Ok but make sure to kill Nigel. He killed your SK buddy Angus so revenge for the SKs would be a good thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I can't remember who it was the asked why I didn't vote for Clodagh last time, and it was because she was too quite yesterday. Thought a wolf would've been somewhat active.

• Advertisement

I wonder if this is actually the case. Potentially, depending on any new prizes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I think there is a good chance gerty here is the assassin and that is why she was put forward for the priest reveal

Maybe nigel could prove himself by voting last on gerty :)

Phil WW wrote: »
    I can't remember who it was the asked why I didn't vote for Clodagh last time, and it was because she was too quite yesterday. Thought a wolf would've been somewhat active.

That was me!!

it-was-me-austin-gif-9.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    I think there is a good chance gerty here is the assassin and that is why she was put forward for the priest reveal

Maybe nigel could prove himself by voting last on gerty :)

Nope. I'll be doing that

Ok but make sure to kill Nigel. He killed your SK buddy Angus so revenge for the SKs would be a good thing.

Yeah sure thing.

I wonder why you didn't a second bullet. I wonder why you didn't manage to hit any wolves. How could you be absolutely sure you wouldn't get a second bullet. Maybe if you knew who the wolves were in the first place. Just a thought.

Nope. I'll be doing that

Can't peek/interrogate you if you do.

I was about to come up with a convoluted theory about Liam and Gertrude being on the same team and teaming up for the letter, then I remembered the peek and interrogation last night.

Riona went for Nigel twice in a row (first two lynches). Why did you swap after that?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can't peek/interrogate you if you do.

Ah.

Riona can do it!!! Confirm her still NRV status

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gertrude. Check Henry's last few posts seeing as though he thinks for me

self-respect-at-teh-end-of-the-day-its-the-only-thing-that-matter.jpg

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    self-respect-at-teh-end-of-the-day-its-the-only-thing-that-matter.jpg

Ah Nige. If only we could have been on the same team.

We would have made the greatest Gif combo in the history of Boards WW

Ah Nige. If only we could have been on the same team.

We would have made the greatest Gif combo in the history of Boards WW

im-going-to-hell-for-this_o_970579.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

My internet is coming and going, presumably cause of the snowt :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Maybe get a place holder vote in while it’s working just in case.

If we work on the assumption that Henry/Conor will soon be killed because they are known roled players and the BG can only protect one of them - apart from the BG do we have any good roles left?

Liam WW wrote: »

So Henry put a leash on everybody eh .... Looks like it’s up to little old Nigel to get the village back on track.... Henry , you asked for it....

giphy.gif

Desmond WW wrote: »

If we work on the assumption that Henry/Conor will soon be killed because they are known roled players and the BG can only protect one of them - apart from the BG do we have any good roles left?

If the Priest and Bodyguard had one, I'd presume the Seer will have an apprentice too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Hopefully you are right Conor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Riona went for Nigel twice in a row (first two lynches). Why did you swap after that?

My second lynch was a placeholder as I admitted at the time (in advance of the lynch)

I had missed the whole day of the game on Tuesday, and when I got to the game I had fúck all time to catch-up, read, think about FFAs and all the rest. So I went with Nigel, even though I hadn't a clue what his activity was like for that day. I was confident enough in my vote from the first lynch that I reckoned it wouldn't be the worst placeholder. I posted this at 8.47pm when the rest of the thread were deep in the Brendan puddle...

I'm about to have a panic attack here trying to catch up with the thread, form my opinion, and consider the vote before 9pm.

I did a lot of work yesterday trying to come up with my vote for last night's lynch, I might just vote the same in this lynch because my heart can't take it.

Villagers...Any help?

Then I caught up with the thread later on and saw that Nigel had changed his posting style, for the better it seemed, around late Tuesday. His new posting nature went against the reasons I outlined for suspecting him in the first place, in this post...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106266057&postcount=776

By the time Wednesday evening swung around, the thread and the village were in utter shíte with bullets and confusion about the place. Nigel was quite far from my mind. Derry was distracting us all over the place, I was quite vocal about that with Derry, and voted accordingly last night. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only villager be put in that awkward position. I said beforehand that I thought Derry could be technically good, but not good for the village with the way his Wednesday had gone.
    Ah.

Riona can do it!!! Confirm her still NRV status

Great, what do I have to do? Do I have to walk or leave the house?

Hopefully you are right Conor.

Lots of good fluff from a character that shows up after Henry’s steroid superpowers shift all the focus onto me. Good opportune moment for somebody like an SK to get their post count up and sneak Into the village.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Voting Gert.

Advertisement