Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Voted Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Great, what do I have to do?

Do what everybody else does and wait for Henry to pull some other super power out of his ass and pray he doesn’t finger you like he fingered me.. Believe me, I don’t like being fingered!

And then remember , Henry can heal the rainforest and bake the best darn sweet horsesh*t cookies this side of Hill Valley...

When he says

post-19582-im-kind-of-a-big-deal-gif-will-xfeo.gif

And you start actually asking him to explain and he says

giphy.gif

Just agree and you should be fine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Can we please just off Nigel. I can't take another 24 hours of this...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

My second lynch was a placeholder as I admitted at the time (in advance of the lynch)

I had missed the whole day of the game on Tuesday, and when I got to the game I had fúck all time to catch-up, read, think about FFAs and all the rest. So I went with Nigel, even though I hadn't a clue what his activity was like for that day. I was confident enough in my vote from the first lynch that I reckoned it wouldn't be the worst placeholder. I posted this at 8.47pm when the rest of the thread were deep in the Brendan puddle...

I'm about to have a panic attack here trying to catch up with the thread, form my opinion, and consider the vote before 9pm.

I did a lot of work yesterday trying to come up with my vote for last night's lynch, I might just vote the same in this lynch because my heart can't take it.

Villagers...Any help?

Then I caught up with the thread later on and saw that Nigel had changed his posting style, for the better it seemed, around late Tuesday. His new posting nature went against the reasons I outlined for suspecting him in the first place, in this post...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106266057&postcount=776

By the time Wednesday evening swung around, the thread and the village were in utter sh with bullets and confusion about the place. Nigel was quite far from my mind. Derry was distracting us all over the place, I was quite vocal about that with Derry, and voted accordingly last night. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only villager be put in that awkward position. I said beforehand that I thought Derry could be technically good, but not good for the village with the way his Wednesday had gone.

Great, what do I have to do? Do I have to walk or leave the house?

Great post. That link shows great insight in to Nigel now that we know about him. It also would also seem to point that Nigel and Clodagh weren't on the same team - right?

You don't even have to move from the sofa. Just be the last to vote for Gertie today - 9:59:99pm or as close as you can. If it turns out she's the Assassin you'll be killed too, unfortunately, but if you're a NRV it's better than somebody else doing it. The reason Derry can't, though he's a NRV is because I can't interrogate, and Henry can't peek, a dead person.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Can we please just off Nigel. I can't take another 24 hours of this...

tenor.gif?itemid=5922973

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Voted Nigel

You should vote Gertie. We're hoping to wipe out the last of the SKs.

They'll probably still get their kill in even if lynched though, but it'll at least reduce the kill rate for following days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    You should vote Gertie. We're hoping to wipe out the last of the SKs.

They'll probably still get their kill in even if lynched though, but it'll at least reduce the kill rate for following days.

I should vote for who I know to be a wolf. We’re getting one with Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

FFA

Gertrude - I do think it's a bit surreal that Nigel is still here taunting us, and will be tomorrow as a confirmed wolf. He's possibly going to get to enjoy one final munch it seems :( Still though, the majority have spoken and Gert just has to be making a false claim.

Nigel - Some performance from you this evening, it has to be said, you lunatic. This is some funeral procession. You're gonna be still laughing and gifing when we hang you, aren't ya!? You're like The Joker.

Abi - Never noticed Abi as suss before today, but today her posting style seems to be quite different to days gone by, nowhere near as calm. Whatever about Derry, I simply don't know how she can be suspicious of Henry's work today. Is Abi a wolf who sense the village maybe turning the game, or the remaining SK backed into a corner, facing an insurmountable task now that Angus was killed this morning? Or neither. I suspect one of the first two options, and that's why Abi is in my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Great post. That link shows great insight in to Nigel now that we know about him. It also would also seem to point that Nigel and Clodagh weren't on the same team - right?

You don't even have to move from the sofa. Just be the last to vote for Gertie today - 9:59:99pm or as close as you can. If it turns out she's the Assassin you'll be killed too, unfortunately, but if you're a NRV it's better than somebody else doing it. The reason Derry can't, though he's a NRV is because I can't interrogate, and Henry can't peek, a dead person.

8.59pm! Lynch is at 9pm

Holly WW wrote: »
    I should vote for who I know to be a wolf. We’re getting one with Nigel

Henry has spoken. This seems awful Wolfie to me. Sure doesn’t Henry win a prize of sharks with laser beems in a pond of acid out his back garden?

Rule 1 of village , thou shalt not question Henry. Or he fingers you.

• Advertisement

@Henry:

Want to make sure you're aware that even if we do lynch the last SK they'll still get their munch so you'll have to use your Almanac to protect yourself and get another peek.

And want to remind you to announce pretty close to 9pm who you want us to peek/interrogate. I know we've discussed several people, but just so there's no confusion or misunderstanding, can you please announce it. Might also confound the SK who might go for who we think we're going to peek/interrogate and our chance to do so tonight. Anyone but Riona who is taking the assassin hit.

Derry WW wrote: »
    8.59pm! Lynch is at 9pm

Oh yeah!

Oh yeah!

200.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

@Henry:

Want to make sure you're aware that even if we do lynch the last SK they'll still get their munch so you'll have to use your Almanac to protect yourself and get another peek.

And want to remind you to announce pretty close to 9pm who you want us to peek/interrogate. I know we've discussed several people, but just so there's no confusion or misunderstanding, can you please announce it. Might also confound the SK who might go for who we think we're going to peek/interrogate and our chance to do so tonight. Anyone but Riona who is taking the assassin hit.

Im using my protection now

@Henry:

I feel calm in your eyes

I feel safe in your arms

I feel loved in your eyes

That is all I have to say at this time

31a522eeb0813902efd7c4a677ca057eabd7e1efd2ae7d6fd2a4a561c08bce58.jpg

Ah here, I have to be somewhere at an exact time? That's even worse than leaving the sofa!! :pac:

Ok, I can do this, just at least 3 of you be by my side here walking me through it!

What are my chances that Gertrude isn't the assassin and I'll come back from this alive? Now, be honest...:(

Ah here, I have to be somewhere at an exact time? That's even worse than leaving the sofa!! :pac:

Ok, I can do this, just at least 3 of you be by my side here walking me through it!

What are my chances that Gertrude isn't the assassin and I'll come back from this alive? Now, be honest...:(

8.59pm just remember that please Riona.

Conor I'll be back for my grilling later. Out for a few hours.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Im using my protection now

I guess everybody will just take your very trusting word on that. If I was the Sk I would take a punt!

Considering you can see through walls, talk to dead people and identify anybody in the village I find it hard to believe that the wolves and SK wouldn’t want you dead. You are the only person who can get the village to kill and as such you are far too strong to leave alive.

So, you are either the most powerful goodie in the history of goody folklore and for some reason both bad teams will shrug and just pretend you don’t exis. Or they will make sure you die as quickly as possible so you can’t out them anymore. Or maybe you are full of sh*t baddy and the village has forgotten why they actually follow you and don’t have an alternative plan so just go with it!

So the question I would have is why wouldn’t the Sk try and kill you? Unless of course they are in your inner circle.

Cool, what do we use for the official time? Just keep refreshing the boards homepage and look at post times on it?

92% - 12/13.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I guess everybody will just take your very trusting word on that. If I was the Sk I would take a punt!

That would be a fantastic outcome - it would mean no SK kill tonight. I hope it happens. The only better outcome would be a kill on one of Biff's team.

• Advertisement

That would be a fantastic outcome - it would mean no SK kill tonight. I hope it happens. The only better outcome would be a kill on one of Biff's team.

Yeh but then you have to figure out who else to follow with the vacuum created. So the village becomes as rudderless as it was before Henry Cahill flew in with game breaking superpowers and you all willingly followed. All the Sk has to do is Follow Henry’s Mary Sue template and they will be grand ..

Cool, what do we use for the official time? Just keep refreshing the boards homepage and look at post times on it?

84022c612cd5acb726276ede532c0dd80ea18c4ce750a5f1e8ee80c68cad19f1.jpg

Time on the PC will be fine. Ok. Out till later.

92% - 12/13.

Tt3qaO7.gif

Time that Henry says will be fine. Ok. Out till Henry lets me out of the room under the stairs and lets me talk.

Jaeusus ....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Still waiting on 2 people to vote :)

Loughc wrote: »

Henry told you to say that didn’t he!

Loughc wrote: »

And you will be for another 15 minutes anyway ;)

You can vote now Riona, to be sure you at least get one in. Then vote again at 8:59:59 to be the last one in.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

We ready

Advertisement