Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Now. If that was the SK trying to get Henry. And Henry used his protection. If I was on team wolf I would be sharpening the knives for a Henry breakfast...

Just saying , that’s what I would do. If I was on team wolf and this was the case.

Only 1 way to know for sure

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Gertrude (8) Derry, Henry, Isla, Liam, Desmond, Conor, Phil, Riona
    Nigel (2) Holly, Gertrude
    Derry (1) Abigail
    Desmond (1) Nigel

DID NOTE VOTE (1) Frank

Thanks Loughc!

The problem, Riona, with the way it was posted originally, is that if you didn't vote last, then it would look like a wolf didn't want to take the chance, even if it was only an 8% chance, that Gertie was an Assassin, whereas you were to strengthen your NRV credentials by taking that chance. I'm much happier now :)

Note how quickly after 9 i announced my non usage of said Almanac

Come at the king ..... yadda yadda yadda.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yeah, Frank could be second SK tbh.

Definitely NOT Fiona anyways as she was killed by SK iirc.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Thanks Loughc!

The problem, Riona, with the way it was posted originally, is that if you didn't vote last, then it would look like a wolf didn't want to take the chance, even if it was only an 8% chance, that Gertie was an Assassin, whereas you were to strengthen your NRV credentials by taking that chance. I'm much happier now :)

Now.... Nigel's vote on Desmond.

Double bluff? Hard to know.

• Advertisement

No confirmation yet.....

No interrogation yet either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No interrogation yet either.

I know, I was looking forward to a nice chat. Soon hopefully.

Thanks Loughc!

I think we should make Desmond vote at 8.59pm tomorrow lynching King Nidge.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I know, I was looking forward to a nice chat. Soon hopefully.

You stole my chat you jerk!

(Praying you come back villagery, don't need another Nigel)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I think we should make Desmond vote at 8.59pm tomorrow lynching King Nidge.

That’s no problem

While we're waiting, 12 of us left:

Good:
    Conor - Interrogator
    Henry - Seer
    Liam - NRV

Probably good:
    Riona - peeked NRV, and willing to take assassin hit
    Derry - all about the balance with Clodagh

Leaning good:
    Isla

Unsure:
    Abigail
    Desmond
    Holly
    Phil - about to find out
    Frank - possible SK

Bad:
    Nigel - peeked as wolf by Henry

Baddies:
    0-1 SKs
    1-4 Wolves - worst case scenario, only Gertie gone, best case scenario (unlikely), Barbara, Fiona and Clodagh all wolves - of the unknown dead, only Eva isn't a wolf as was killed by one.

Okay, Phil now in the interrogation room.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Better day it would seem for us today village.

Have a hairy wolf lined up for tomorrow aswel.

Hopefully your chat with Phil provides something Connor.

Henry you played a blinder today.

On Nigel’s vote. I’ve not bothered trying to understand him all day so I won’t start now. But man did i enjoy some of those gifs

You get Phil's peek result?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

While we're waiting, 12 of us left:

Good:
    Conor - Interrogator
    Henry - Seer
    Liam - NRV

Probably good:
    Riona - peeked NRV, and willing to take assassin hit
    Derry - all about the balance with Clodagh

Leaning good:
    Isla

Unsure:
    Abigail
    Desmond
    Holly
    Phil - about to find out
    Frank - possible SK

Bad:
    Nigel - peeked as wolf by Henry

Baddies:
    0-1 SKs
    1-4 Wolves - worst case scenario, only Gertie gone, best case scenario (unlikely), Barbara, Fiona and Clodagh all wolves - of the unknown dead, only Eva isn't a wolf as was killed by one.

Are we not assuming Clodagh was good, because of yesterday's switcheroo and 'rebalance'? Or is that not as solid as we thought?

I had been assuming that Derry and Clodagh proved each other with that last night, or as good as we could hope anyway.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Are we not assuming Clodagh was good, because of yesterday's switcheroo and 'rebalance'? Or is that not as solid as we thought?

I had been assuming that Derry and Clodagh proved each other with that last night, or as good as we could hope anyway.

Well, I did say it was an unlikely scenario that all those listed were wolves. Clodagh was peeked good too, so even more unlikely. Yes, I think we're saying Clodagh and Derry are probably good. Just not definitely. Hence, Clodagh in a potential dead wolf list, and Derry in the probably good list.

List is also just my opinion. I'm sure Nigel and Abigail would come up with very different players for each category.

Well, I did say it was an unlikely scenario that all those listed were wolves. Clodagh was peeked good too, so even more unlikely. Yes, I think we're saying Clodagh and Derry are probably good. Just not definitely. Hence, Clodagh in a potential dead wolf list, and Derry in the probably good list.

List is also just my opinion. I'm sure Nigel and Abigail would come up with very different players for each category.

Abigail's silence is deafening since earlier btw. And her nonsense vote is not in the interests of town.

Baddies:
    0-1 SKs

Actually worst case scenario for the wolves, would be 5 wolves still left, that Gertie was an SK.

Overall, two baddies gone - Angus and Gertie. Leaving a maximum of 5 between both teams.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok, sorry Conor. Barbara's name in there too should have told me you were going for the very best case scenario for the village. Barbara was modkilled if I remember correctly. We would want to have the luck of Henry x 10 for Barbara to have been a wolf.

• Advertisement

You get Phil's peek result?

No.....

Ive been asked if thsts my final answer by mods

Henry WW wrote: »
    No.....

Ive been asked if thsts my final answer by mods

They're doing a "Doris kill" on us! Making us wait. Causing paranoia!!

Nothing since 2139

If you want to change peek feel free, I think Conor believes I am good, as he should.

If you want to change peek feel free, I think Conor believes I am good, as he should.

Although then you couldn't rule whoever you peeked wasn't biff. So never mind I suppose.

Never said that now, in fairness!

Didn't say I thought you were bad either. But definitely didn't say I thought you were good. Only that we should work together as if you were good during the time we have in the back room.

Never said that now, in fairness!

Didn't say I thought you were bad either. But definitely didn't say I thought you were good. Only that we should work together as if you were good during the time we have in the back room.

I know you didn't, that's why I said think. Conor has not said that just so everyone is clear

Still nout

Henry, don't change your peek pick please.

• Advertisement

Henry, don't change your peek pick please.

Try saying that really fast five times while pissed!! :)

Advertisement