Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel must have killed all the mods.

All nowhere to be seen. Im off to bed.

Ill report back in the morning with any infomation.

I 100 percent will use the Almanac tomorrow. Got lucky tonight with no kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wow, very quiet here. Hope everyone got on okay with Emma overnight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wow, very quiet here. Hope everyone got on okay with Emma overnight.

Feels like

KeAhYC1.gif

Hope everyone is well though.

Everyone just calm down, it's a little too loud in here.

giphy.gif

I'd feel bad if I was distracting anyone but nothing's going on here so.

awkward-office-loud-noises-21.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Morning all.

Quality giffing there Mr Mitchell

Great stuff to wake up to

This is tenuous enough I know but here goes.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    But we know that someone has the letter and only Gerty has claimed that. If your hypothesis is true then surely the actual finder of the letter would have come forward.

I believe that it will act as a one time protection from a lynch/munch/SK attack (or even possibly a combination of all three)

Backs Gertie about the letter, but gives a wild theory about what the letter does. Gertie may have told their fellow wolves, and Holly gave a bizarre theory to hide that.
    Not a good evening for the village but on the whole with no morning munch and a good conversion it’s not too bad.

On tonight’s proceedings. I’ve stated what I think the letter does and Gerty has passed that onto Liam.

The Riona A word was interesting but I side with Conor (I think) who said that as it was after 10 so couldn’t have been the task. Not discounting that it’s not a task of some sort though.

I can’t really remember Ewan having any real interaction with anyone so dunno what the SK motive could be- if there even was one
    Better day it would seem for us today village.

Have a hairy wolf lined up for tomorrow aswel.

Hopefully your chat with Phil provides something Connor.

Henry you played a blinder today.

On Nigel’s vote. I’ve not bothered trying to understand him all day so I won’t start now. But man did i enjoy some of those gifs

These two are a bit, look at my I'm village. And again reinforces the theory about the letter, distancing herself from Gertrude in case Gertrude is found.

Ive said this a couple of times. The amount of unnecessary noise on here is giving the wolves far too many places to hide. We need to pull our sh1t together as a village

Being on the nose here I reckon. Bringing attention to the fact that she's skating on by thanks to the noise.
    Morning all. Last night was a complete sh1t storm.

I would now say it’s possible and not necessarily probable that Brendan was a wolf because if he was then surely he wouldn’t have made such a balls of the ‘reveal’. Although the sacrifice point is a good one. But surely his fellow wolves could have given him something better to defend himself.

And I say this as someone who voted for him. Just thinking back over it now doesn’t have me sitting very easy.

On the gif thing Liam I’d be surprised if that was a loophole but you never know.

Reinforces a theory (somewhat) about Brendan sacrificing, which we now know to be untrue. Holly was the first to vote for Brendan. Wolf getting in early and not moving. And then in the last lynch, did not vote for Gertrude. I reckon that's because they didn't want too many wolves voting for Gertrude as there was already a pack of them on her.

Holly, je t'accuse

8f20c99c6309ceacb991f0d01d3abbdbe44a4fd9_hq.gif

Phil is.........drum roll

Nrv.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »

Nrv.

NIIIIIIIICE

Nrv.

tenor.gif?itemid=9645088

Derry WW wrote: »
    NIIIIIIIICE

hGd6iCL.gif

I have protection

If BG lives protect someone else

Ill be protecting myself.

Great scotts lets hope the wolves go for someone protected

Right Phil.

To point 1: The protection that I claimed about the letter ended up being spot on for the almanac I believe. So I wasn’t too far off

2: too villagey. Tenuous as you say

3: Skating by? When I’ve been here I’ve answered any questions put forward. On top of that i think I’ve been actively trying to move the village in the right direction. Either through FFAs or trying to cut down on the unnecessary noise. Put up a theory about Liam that seems to have been ignored/not noticed

4: I really don’t like this argument. Get put in potential wolves lists yesterday for voting for Brendan as wolves are likely to hide in numbers.

But now I don’t vote for Gerty because is would be suspicious for all the wolves to vote together. Which one is it? Also as I said yesterday what happened to the ‘find a wolf, kill a wolf’ idea? That’s what I did yesterday

I’m NRV. I’ve been able to offer the village nothing concrete as I’ve yet to win a prize, talk in a backroom or bother with a ‘role’ reveal. I’ve been trying to help in whatever way I can

Nigel..... time to see who blinks

You got the grapefruits to munch me after all yer talk

So we have 3 wolves is that right? Nigel excluded.

Out of
    Holly
    Desmond
    Isla
    Abigail
    Frank (Suspected SK)

Right Phil.

To point 1: The protection that I claimed about the letter ended up being spot on for the almanac I believe. So I wasn’t too far off

3: Skating by? When I’ve been here I’ve answered any questions put forward. On top of that i think I’ve been actively trying to move the village in the right direction. Either through FFAs or trying to cut down on the unnecessary noise. Put up a theory about Liam that seems to have been ignored/not noticed

4: I really don’t like this argument. Get put in potential wolves lists yesterday for voting for Brendan as wolves are likely to hide in numbers.

But now I don’t vote for Gerty because is would be suspicious for all the wolves to vote together. Which one is it? Also as I said yesterday what happened to the ‘find a wolf, kill a wolf’ idea? That’s what I did yesterday

I’m NRV. I’ve been able to offer the village nothing concrete as I’ve yet to win a prize, talk in a backroom or bother with a ‘role’ reveal. I’ve been trying to help in whatever way I can

Your on my lists cos of simple POE fwiw

POE?

Person of Enterest

• Advertisement

POE?

I think process of elimination

Yeah that makes sense. There are only so many players left with unconfirmed roles

Nrv.

Never doubted it!

tenor.gif

Right Phil.

gcMIRgl

But on point four. I am saying you voted early and didn't change last time. Not that you necessarily were hiding in numbers. If a wolf you'd have better knowledge than us that Brendan was actually telling the truth. So it's not that you were hiding with Brendan but that you were the first to go for it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel..... time to see who blinks

You got the grapefruits to munch me after all yer talk

The irony is that i am the one who wants you dead the most and I would be dead if you weren’t so smug about offing somebody else. if I had it my way, you would be our target!

Never doubted it!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5271845

So we have 3 wolves is that right? Nigel excluded.

Out of
    Holly
    Desmond
    Isla
    Abigail
    Frank (Suspected SK)

Why just 3? We've up to 4 including Nigel.

Why just 3? We've up to 4 including Nigel.

Bugger! Excluding Nigel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Figured Phil was good when he spent the time to do he write up of Holly :P

• Advertisement

Four in this list

Isla (has seemed pretty villagery throughout and pointed out Gertrude's failing to announce the role of a dead villager sealing their fate)
    Derry (although if Derry is bad, then I think clodagh was so 3 including Derry from this list)
    Abigail
    Desmond
    Riona
    Holly
    Frank (not so sure about frank missing the vote although may be the SK)

Advertisement