Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So, we don’t know how many baddies are gone. Out of 2 SKs and 5 wolves, we know two have gone – Angus (SK) and Gertrude (?). Which leaves us with a maximum of five. It could be less if we were lucky in some of the other dead. But based on worst case scenario, I’m thinking the five to be: Nigel, Frank, Des, Holly and Abi, in order of likelihood (ie, if less wolves out there knock off the last players).

A reminder of the dead:

By the SK:
    Ewan – Day 1 (Lorraine McFly, priest per Brendan)
    Gabriel – Day 2 (Marty McFly, protagonist, per Doris)
    Fiona – Day 3 (unknown)

By the wolves:
    Mary – Night 2 (NRV per Henry)
    Eva – Night 3 (unknown)
    Angus – Night 4 (Gerard Strickland, SK per Henry)

By lynch:
    Katie – Day 1 (Dave McFly, Apprentice Bodyguard, per Henry)
    Brendan – Day 2 (Linda McFly, Apprentice Priest, per Henry)
    Clodagh – Day 3 (unknown)
    Gertrude – Day 4 (unknown wolf, per Henry)

Other:
    Barbara modkilled Day 2 (unknown)
    Steve shot by Derry – Day 3 (NRV per Derry)
    Orla shot by Doris – Day 3 (NRV per Henry)
    Doris died of a broken heart – Day 3 (claimed Jennifer Parker, Lover)

Again, in case I’m for the chop (quickly edited after Henry's peek result :) )

Isla – pretty suspicious of her early in the week, but she’s certainly earned a lot of villager points in the last couple of days. Leaning good.

Derry – flip flopped on him all week. Leaning good based on mod’s “balance” post and on the assumption of Clodagh being peeked good (relying on Henry for that information, and assumes she wasn’t Biff).

Abigail – strange behaviour, if a wolf why the “defend to the death” posts of fellow outed wolves? Most wolves would sacrifice their team-mate one they’re caught red-handed, and follow the village. So Abi’s behaviour is strangely un-wolf-like. But also, not very helpful to the village, so just weird. Leaning towards her being bad.

Desmond – I think he kind of knows we know he’s a wolf, and he’s not even trying any more. Almost certainly bad.

Henry – claims seer, excellent wolf play if it turns out all to be a ruse, and he deserves to win if so. I reckon far more likely he’s genuine though.

Liam – peeked good under interrogation according to Henry.

Riona – peeked good early in the game. Doesn’t rule her out as Biff. Also some confusion as to whether woken wolves would have peeked good or bad. If peeked bad, it rules her out as a woken wolf. If peeked good, she might still be Griff or Mad Dog. Prepared to take the (small-ish) chance that Gertrude was the Assassin and vote last. Though if a wolf and assassin was also a wolf, she’d know there was no risk of being hurt by Assassin. Overall, probably good.

Holly – piping up a bit more yesterday, seems like trying to help village. Expect it’s a wolf trying to earn villager points though.

Nigel – bad as can be, according to Henry.

Phil – in the absence of Henry’s peek being forthcoming I was going to put forward a case why my interrogation led me to think him a wolf. Yeah, I’m crap at this game. Confirmed NRV by Henry.

Frank – no lynch vote last night, no SK kill last night – co-incidence? Liam’s idea that he’s the last SK is the best theory I’ve heard. Lynch him (after Nigel).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Lynch Nigel either way tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Lynch Nigel either way tonight

Agreed

CircularImprobableGannet-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    gcMIRgl

But on point four. I am saying you voted early and didn't change last time. Not that you necessarily were hiding in numbers. If a wolf you'd have better knowledge than us that Brendan was actually telling the truth. So it's not that you were hiding with Brendan but that you were the first to go for it.

So tell me this then. What about the others who voted after? Are they in the ‘hiding’ or ‘first to go for it’ group?

Show me one person who didn’t think Brendan was extremely suspicious even before his reveal. Afterwards he just looked batsh1t crazy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

My suggestion fwiw.

Lynch all of unconfirmed list one by one.

Start with the known wolf (Nigel)

Then Frank.

Then move up the list in whatever order.

Hell include me as I'm not seer peeked.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

With the number of Hill Valley residents dropping like flies, the wolves were in no mood for mercy. It was feeding time again and they were out for blood, not even a snowday could stop them.
    As they hit the streets in their hot rod, they bundled the first person they came across into the car, but before they could get the door closed, a fist from above came clammering down while the target escaped. The wolves sped off unfed.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Haha, brilliant

Ha!! Good one!

Kolido wrote: »
    With the number of Hill Valley residents dropping like flies, the wolves were in no mood for mercy. It was feeding time again and they were out for blood, not even a snowday could stop them.
    As they hit the streets in their hot rod, they bundled the first person they came across into the car, but before they could get the door closed, a fist from above came clammering down while the target escaped. The wolves sped off unfed.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7549364

• Advertisement

Guessing they called Henry's bluff then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Guessing they called Henry's bluff then?

And he’s all out of protection. Over to you SK.

Nigel WW wrote: »

Okay so Frank is the SK? Can't explain the miss any other way.

There's always George!

And, I would assume, if we had an apprentice priest and bodyguard, we get an apprentice seer too.

So don't go celebrating too quickly there, 3D.

Great stuff.

What do we think of frank then? Sk who missed the vote or uninterested villager? Or sorry wolf who missed the vote

Nigel is gone tonight anyway unless we decide to leave a wolf in play again for some reason

Holly WW wrote: »
    So tell me this then. What about the others who voted after? Are they in the ‘hiding’ or ‘first to go for it’ group?

Show me one person who didn’t think Brendan was extremely suspicious even before his reveal. Afterwards he just looked batsh1t crazy

Well Henry is good (we're pretty sure) and Gertrude was bad (we're pretty sure). I don't think I've used the term 'hiding' in lynches before. Others may have though. I think yourself and Gertrude might have decided to go for it early so you wouldn't be accused of bandwagoning.

I'm not saying Brendan didn't look crazy. I voted for them because of it.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Start with the known wolf (Nigel)

Then Frank.

Then move up the list in whatever order.

Hell include me as I'm not seer peeked.

Agree. This is the order I'd chose:
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Nigel, Frank, Des, Holly and Abi

If we still don't have them all, then, I guess: Isla, Derry, Riona. Then we've only confirmed goodies left (Henry, Liam, Phil), which means Henry was lying so him next. And massive kudos to him for pulling off the biggest wolf con in the history of the game.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Great stuff.

What do we think of frank then? Sk who missed the vote or uninterested villager? Or sorry wolf who missed the vote

Nigel is gone tonight anyway unless we decide to leave a wolf in play again for some reason

If Frank is an uninterested villager or sorry wolf, then why do you think there was no SK kill? Genuine question, looking for all theories.

Frank is pretty much screwed; either he pops back on tonight and we'll know instantly if he was the SK cause the SK gets a kill. Or he doesn't and get mod killed for inactivity.

Nigel goes next and we do not waiver from that. And we should get another seer peek then, right? If the SK misses his kill?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well Henry is good (we're pretty sure) and Gertrude was bad (we're pretty sure). I don't think I've used the term 'hiding' in lynches before. Others may have though. I think yourself and Gertrude might have decided to go for it early so you wouldn't be accused of bandwagoning.

I'm not saying Brendan didn't look crazy. I voted for them because of it.

But you voted later yeah? So by that reasoning you could have been hiding with the wolves.

Now whilst I know you’ve been cleared(and I trust Henry) I don’t have that luxury (but wouldn’t mind it). if you hadn’t been cleared what would your reasoning for voting Brendan have been? That he was crazy yeah and looked wolfie. The same reason I went for him.

Well technically I went for him because he looked wolfie and stayed with him because he looked crazy

• Advertisement

If Frank is an uninterested villager or sorry wolf, then why do you think there was no SK kill? Genuine question, looking for all theories.

The obvious answer would be that one of the dead we don't know about was an SK too, and we've wiped them out.

Would people think that Babs was a rolled goodie too, actually? And that her having to be eliminated from the game, and the issues that caused with the balance, played its role in the Derry/Clodagh situation?

Nigel goes next and we do not waiver from that. And we should get another seer peek then, right? If the SK misses his kill?

Oh yeah!

If I was a wolf hiding I would consider killing Henry and coming out as apprentice seer. Worked for Henry and there’s a decent chance it would stick. Especially if they are on the “safe” list.

Also, the Sk Woukd be mad to leave Henry alive, one peek and he is toast. The village doesn’t have a clue what it’s doing unless Henry is leading the charge. Without him it’s back to being a rudderless mess.

If I was messaging the Sk I would say kill Henry tonight or he will keep on fingering people. We will prob kill one of Henry’s disciples in the morning to make the village even more headless.

So Henry, anymore powers you want to disclose? If not, you are like Superman who went into that chamber in Superman 2. The one where they took his powers away so he could rise Lois lane. Maybe now is the time to get the last leg over. Cause you will Be joining me later tonight because of falling on kryptonite. I call it smugtonite......

Still have 4 dead characters whose roles are unknown. No beyond the realms of possibility that they were already dead no?

Nigel, Frank, Des, Holly and Abi, in order of likelihood

This is the list and we don't waver from this regardless. All villagers should vote this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MOD NOTE

You'll be glad to hear, we have extended the daily prize comp for another day.

Also, lynch form opened

https://goo.gl/forms/lzlMIXxXBtmVdsQw1

Yes, you get another seer peak if the SK doesn’t kill Henry tonight.

Thanks Nigel for further confirming Henry as seer btw.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Nigel and Henry were on the same team though.

Hats off if so lads.

Let's jump in DeLorean folks and lynch Nigel quick fast :D:D

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Thanks Nigel for further confirming Henry as seer btw.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Nigel and Henry were on the same team though.

Hats off if so lads.

That actually would be a twist of Shawshank proportions..

Advertisement