Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Call me Doc

I prefet Michael J Fox

But im happy im Doc Brown

Are jules or verne about

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    So, do you think if the SK was dead, as opposed to MIA, we would have simply got no message last night?

That actually wasn't what I was getting at, but it's a good point. If the last SK was long dead, there probably would have been no announcement at all.

Last SK could have been Gertrude though. Like I said yesterday, in other places an SK would still get their kill if lynched, but mods may be playing by a different rule this game, no reason why it has to be like other games. That would then possibly come up as a failed attempt at a kill.

Or it could have been an alive player who didn't put in their kill order, like Frank. That's probably the most likely explanation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Call me Doc

I prefet Michael J Fox

But im happy im Doc Brown

Are jules or verne about

Llámame Doc

Prefiero Michael J Fox

Pero estoy contento con Doc Brown

Son jules o verne sobre

Conor WW wrote: »
    That actually wasn't what I was getting at, but it's a good point. If the last SK was long dead, there probably would have been no announcement at all.

Last SK could have been Gertrude though. Like I said yesterday, in other places an SK would still get their kill if lynched, but mods may be playing by a different rule this game, no reason why it has to be like other games. That would then possibly come up as a failed attempt at a kill.

Or it could have been an alive player who didn't put in their kill order, like Frank. That's probably the most likely explanation.

Eso en realidad no era lo que estaba tratando, pero es un buen punto. Si el último SK estuvo muerto hace mucho tiempo, probablemente no habría habido ningún anuncio.

El último SK podría haber sido Gertrude sin embargo. Como dije ayer, en otros lugares un SK podría ser asesinado si es linchado, pero los mods pueden estar jugando por una regla diferente en este juego, no hay razón por la cual tenga que ser como otros juegos. Eso posiblemente surja como un intento fallido de matar.

O podría haber sido un jugador vivo que no puso en su orden de muerte, como Frank. Esa es probablemente la explicación más probable.

Ok I'm done. :D

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If SK attacked you last night, you are like a lamb in a field, grazing on smug, as a hunter settles down to pick the spot to take you down...

latest?cb=20160614120622

Wait a second, that's not a lamb!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Llámame Doc

Prefiero Michael J Fox

Pero estoy contento con Doc Brown

Son jules o verne sobre

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpAUhF12h_OKzwmxqWh0O20r6kOaPWQZ3_gq6XQhYiUEJj3IW1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A gun has been found.
    a2a703dbfa9a491d1353c6bc370b326a.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hi, not sure if this is meta but I was off work with a migraine for 2 days and couldn't look at a screen.

I've got a lot of catching up to do

Kolido wrote: »
    A gun has been found.
    a2a703dbfa9a491d1353c6bc370b326a.jpg

Right folks, who has it? If a wolf we're done for.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I know I’m dead. You are in limbo.... You can ranp up the smuggyness all you want but all day you will be wondering if you are gone tonight. I can sit back, maybe Gif a little and watch you try and convince yourself that there is somebody 3 protections in the game for goodies. Not sure the SK is that stupid but you have already paid for your smugness with our morning disarming of one of your protection. If SK attacked you last night, you are like a lamb in a field, grazing on smug, as a hunter settles down to pick the spot to take you down...

I think this is what you meant to post:

1386175070228.jpeg

I won the gun

giphy.gif

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hi, not sure if this is meta but I was off work with a migraine for 2 days and couldn't look at a screen.

Are you James Strickland?

Phil WW wrote: »
    I won the gun

How many bullets?

Phil WW wrote: »
    I won the gun

giphy.gif

Shoot Frank then

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Last SK could have been Gertrude though.

I'll be honest, and I could have vocalized this last night and didn't, but I never fully bought the theory Gert was an SK.

Serial Killers don't make the play Gert did. A lie like the one she got caught on generally needs a team around the player to back up, either through re-affirmation (did anyone believe in Gert in the immediate aftermath of her announcement) or through a second person backing up the claim with a small piece of relevant information. SK's are more likely to stay hidden, rather than make a big play like she did, because if caught, wolves can afford to take the hit more than an SK team can.

I'd be of the opinion that Gert could have been Biff still. I feel there was probably some elements of truth in SOME of what Gert said, and I wouldn't be shocked if the wolves team did get some information of the dead (We know Biff gain some sort of power on Night One, and haven't worked out what yet...)

Derry WW wrote: »
    Shoot Frank then

NO!

How many bullets?

Just the one

For gods sake, don't shoot Frank. There's a strong possibility he'll be mod killed tonight, so don't waste the shot on him.

Are you James Strickland?

Nope, did he kill while I was incapacitated? Then no and proven no

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Why not Frank? Very good chance he the remaining sk

If Frank pops back up tonight, and the SK suddenly gets a kill again, then we KNOW who the SK is.

If he doesn't, then we've no fear of the SK any more.

I'd be way, way more inclined to take out one of the unknowns right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

giphy.gif

For gods sake, don't shoot Frank. There's a strong possibility he'll be mod killed tonight, so don't waste the shot on him.

Well, he's back posting so probably won't be mod killed.

I'd agree though, go for the known wolf instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

If Frank pops back up tonight, and the SK suddenly gets a kill again, then we KNOW who the SK is.

If he doesn't, then we've no fear of the SK any more.

I'd be way, way more inclined to take out one of the unknowns right now.

Fair point. And I say that being one of the unknowns

No, quite the opposite. He missed a kill while you were MIA.

Interesting ......

Oh wait, Frank is back.

Hmm

If he's back posting then yeah, fire away :P

Unfortunately for you, no he did not. That's exactly the problem.

Don't shoot Frank until we question him a bit more.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I know I feel guilty about this

I'd recommend not wasting a bullet on me if you've a lean on an actual wolf but I'm just an nrv so if you must you must

Nobody has questioned me directly once in this game

I was contributing until my disappearing act and no one addressed me at all even when helpful, just commenting on low posting but I wasn't posting fluff

Advertisement