Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    For gods sake, don't shoot Frank. There's a strong possibility he'll be mod killed tonight, so don't waste the shot on him.

He literally just posted. Trying to win task perhaps?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If we shoot a known wolf, Nigel, then at least we can get some proper debate going as to who to lynch, rather than it being sort of a wasted day of gifs and memes until lynch time.

OTOH, if we take a chance and shoot an SK (Frank) we definitely get another peek and interrogation tonight.

If we shoot a known wolf, Nigel, then at least we can get some proper debate going as to who to lynch, rather than it being sort of a wasted day of gifs and memes until lynch time.

OTOH, if we take a chance and shoot an SK (Frank) we definitely get another peek and interrogation tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    He literally just posted. Trying to win task perhaps?

On this note, we know there are tasks for both teams, so looking for tasks we stand an equal chance of outing a (roled) goodie as we do a baddie but go ahead and look, I've had nothing going on clearly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I know I feel guilty about this

I'd recommend not wasting a bullet on me if you've a lean on an actual wolf but I'm just an nrv so if you must you must

Nobody has questioned me directly once in this game

I was contributing until my disappearing act and no one addressed me at all even when helpful, just commenting on low posting but I wasn't posting fluff

We know Nigel is a wolf.

The issue is we reckon you're an SK, and so would get a kill tonight, possibly blocking us from getting another peek at someone.

The evidence against you, the fact you AND the SK seemed to go missing at the same time, is pretty much going to screw you here if you're innocent.

In fact, if you'd popped in before we found a gun and the discussion turned towards shooting you, you'd have a chance

But I feel you're far, far too strong a suspect tbh to shake this, and if there's a chance we can kill off the SK team now, once and for all, we've got to take it.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »

I'm not caught up yet, what is making you guys think I'm the SK other than low post count?

Before I was out I was looking at Liam for sk

I'm not caught up yet, what is making you guys think I'm the SK other than low post count?

Sorry Frank, I'm cleared thanks to our seer and interrogator ;)

Because while you were MIA, the SK missed a kill.

We know Nigel is a wolf.

The issue is we reckon you're an SK, and so would get a kill tonight, possibly blocking us from getting another peek at someone.

The evidence against you, the fact you AND the SK seemed to go missing at the same time, is pretty much going to screw you here if you're innocent.

In fact, if you'd popped in before we found a gun and the discussion turned towards shooting you, you'd have a chance

But I feel you're far, far too strong a suspect tbh to shake this, and if there's a chance we can kill off the SK team now, once and for all, we've got to take it.

I'd say peek me but it would be a waste on an nrv

To be honest I was a bored villager, no one was interacting with me even when I poked, so tbh I probably was on to some wolf but no one was bothered

Because while you were MIA, the SK missed a kill.

Clodagh? Brendan? Missed task? Someone deliberately pinning on me? If they miss a kill again tonight you know its not me

• Advertisement

A summary, to save you reading back:
    Good:
    Conor (Interrogator)
    Henry (Seer)
    Liam (peeked)
    Phil (peeked)

Bad:
    Nigel (peeked)

Everyone else unknown to lesser or greater degree.

Clodagh? Brendan? Missed task? Someone deliberately pinning on me? If they miss a kill again tonight you know its not me

True, but can we take that chance? Awfully big co-incidence.

Clodagh and Brendan are dead.

A summary, to save you reading back:
    Good:
    Conor (Interrogator)
    Henry (Seer)
    Liam (peeked)
    Phil (peeked)

Bad:
    Nigel (peeked)

Everyone else unknown to lesser or greater degree.

How nice!

Damn Liam is good. I have him for biff so

True, but can we take that chance? Awfully big co-incidence.

Clodagh and Brendan are dead.

I'd like to think I have more smarts than this

How nice!

Damn Liam is good. I have him for biff so

Nope. When I got seer checked, Connor was interrogating me so I can't be biff :pac:

I'd like to think I have more smarts than this

Well, I don't advocate shooting you right away. Let's talk. Convince us. Put forward some theories and see where they go.

In fairness, 26 players started the game. A lot of noise, and posts can be missed, so apologies if you felt ignored. Only 12 left now, so much greater chance of having your posts paid attention to now. Especially in light you being suspected now.

Well, I don't advocate shooting you right away. Let's talk. Convince us. Put forward some theories and see where they go.

In fairness, 26 players started the game. A lot of noise, and posts can be missed, so apologies if you felt ignored. Only 12 left now, so much greater chance of having your posts paid attention to now. Especially in light you being suspected now.

Fair enough, I'm trying to catch up here, liam and Abigail were my main reads before I took a sabbatical

Is Abi still alive, actually?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Yeah frank this is all very suss.

I was sure about you at the start of the game but to be honest I almost forgot you were in the game yesterday.

I suggest bullet for frank and lynch for Nigel.

Worst case scenario get one known wolf.

Or maybe bullet for Nigel. Lynch on FFAs and peek Frank

Is Abi still alive, actually?

Yes.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Yeah frank this is all very suss.

I was sure about you at the start of the game but to be honest I almost forgot you were in the game yesterday.

I suggest bullet for frank and lynch for Nigel.

Worst case scenario get one known wolf.

Or maybe bullet for Nigel. Lynch on FFAs and peek Frank

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't want peek nor bullet wasted on me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hi. I'm here now, see I've taken some heat for being a low poster so feel free to shake this tree

I'd have a tentative #FFA3 of
    Abigail - didn't like the following other's votes for her ffa just because. could be uninterested villager but I think it could be a panicked wolf coming up with an excuse for randomly compiling an ffa already knowing who her teammates are
    Orla - today she's popped back in but posting almost entirely fluff and just been at derry really

Not sure on third. Derry is driving me mad and seems to be distracting the village more than anything else. If he is an NRV he's doing more damage than good. If he is a wolf its a very good play
    FFA as per reads so far:

Doris's genie act is just too much. She's clearly following the thread, saying she's busy, and jumping in almost immediately on mention
    Derry's change in style rubs me up the wrong way. After wolf awakening it changes completely, then after being called out on it changed back
    Steve is posting a lot but not saying much. But I'm tentative on this one

The only thing I've got on Frank is that they were pushing the Derry change in style idea (which I didn't really believe). Although not sure if that was before the second SK activated.

Yes.

Abi was suss as anything. Everytime she was asked for an opinion on anyone else she would just steal the opinions floating around, constantly asking for everyone else to catch her up to seem helpful

Phil WW wrote: »
    The only thing I've got on Frank is that they were pushing the Derry change in style idea (which I didn't really believe). Although not sure if that was before the second SK activated.

They were after activation. James got activated in the same post as I did - Tuesday, 11:32.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Is there a deadline on when you need to use the bullet by?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Is there a deadline on when you need to use the bullet by?

9pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I know I’m dead. You are in limbo.... You can ranp up the smuggyness all you want but all day you will be wondering if you are gone tonight. I can sit back, maybe Gif a little and watch you try and convince yourself that there is somebody 3 protections in the game for goodies. Not sure the SK is that stupid but you have already paid for your smugness with our morning disarming of one of your protection. If SK attacked you last night, you are like a lamb in a field, grazing on smug, as a hunter settles down to pick the spot to take you down...

latest?cb=20160614120622

Limbo..... nah mate. Ive still got the Almanac.

Im pretty.... pretty.... pretty good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So we know now the BG is alibe and we now have a bullet

If we shoot nidge weasel we bag a wolf guaranteed

But if the sk was had missed their kill due to afk then that would lead to frank as the only option, if the sk's were dead would the mods bother with a sk kill story or would they just not write anything

If we shoot frank we give henry more time, the only problem would be if frank was the BG

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I know I’m dead. You are in limbo.... You can ranp up the smuggyness all you want but all day you will be wondering if you are gone tonight. I can sit back, maybe Gif a little and watch you try and convince yourself that there is somebody 3 protections in the game for goodies. Not sure the SK is that stupid but you have already paid for your smugness with our morning disarming of one of your protection. If SK attacked you last night, you are like a lamb in a field, grazing on smug, as a hunter settles down to pick the spot to take you down...

latest?cb=20160614120622

If the SK got me ..... why didnt you just target me

P u s s y

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    I won the gun

giphy.gif

Hit Nidge

Advertisement