Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sorry for the delay, order in. Knarf is getting a bullet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

While out for quick walk durring day time, thinking they would be safe, one player came across Doc's old rifle, it must have fallen from the DeLoreon when they arrived back in 1985. Luckily it still had a live bullet in it. Thinking this could come in handy, they brought it back to town centre and called a meeting.

Everythone was making suggestion on who should bite the bullet, one unlucky resident was singled out.Not looking too fearfull of their pending faith, the player stepped back and accepted what was about to come. The shot was fired, but low and behold, the player was still standing. Everyone looked shocked.

A player has been shot, but the shot failed.

back-to-the-future-Libyans-960457.jpg

Frank is biff or else they are protecting their team. I'll happily kill Nigel first, then Frank can get it.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Frank is biff or else they are protecting their team. I'll happily kill Nigel first, then Frank can get it.

Or else their team is protecting them I mean

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Yeah.

If Frank is the McFly he says it is, then we're utterly ****ed cause it means Henry has been leading us down a garden path. There's also just too many holes in Frank's story; namely, he got a PM yesterday saying he was activated (although we got no such warning), despite also apparently not being online yesterday.

I'd be going on the idea that Frank is on Team Biff, and we just discovered what Biff's gained power was on Night One. It also shifts Abi right up into the prime suspect spot for the SK role.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

How can i not be who i say I am Liam

Ive just guessed all the right roles

Maybe Frank is who the BG protected

The BG will know this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Maybe Frank is who the BG protected

The BG will know this.

No way would the BG protect the lowest poster in the game who didn't vote last night.

Unless this is planet lunatic of course.

Nigel dies tonight then Frank then we continue to follow the list

I've been wrong before but the wolf team to me feels like

Nigel (3D), Frank (Biff), Abigail, and either Desmond/Holly/Isla.

Derry WW wrote: »
    No way would the BG protect the lowest poster in the game who didn't vote last night.

Unless this is planet lunatic of course.

Nigel dies tonight then Frank then we continue to follow the list

What if Frank is the BG and protected himself

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Yea frank has to be biff, I don't think we can loose now we will have a peek after lynch which brings the numbers down even more

Maybe a speed day so it doesn't drag too long

What if Frank is the BG and protected himself

Bodyguard - GEORGE MCFLY - With his first book about to be published, George has found the courage to protect one player each night from the morning munch and evening SK Kill (on same day).

There's nothing there about being able to block a power kill
    Plus if Frank was the BG, why not come out with that before hand, instead of the Lorainne story?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So if Frank is biff and his extra power was to protect himself from being killed I assume it is a one time protection? And Biff only other power is appearing good? Or is he likely to have more powers?

If there is a chance of him having more powers then I would go for him over Nigel and lynch Nigel tomorrow.

Frank not being the SK means that either both SK’s are dead or the SK was online last night didn’t order a kill which is very strange. If it is a case the SK’s are dead why would the mods not tell us?

Desmond, what's your read on Isla, Holly and Abigal?

Nigel tonight. Non negotiable

Already voted sir.

Frank next, then Abi I think. Then we resolve Desmond/Holly/Isla...

Thoughts?

Agreed
    Not only because he's been peeked, and admitted to being a wolf, but because there's a small chance Biff can't die until we off his crew.

(and that's why I'm curious by Desmond's cry to hang Frank, a suspected wolf, over Nigel, a 100% wolf)

Liam WW wrote: »
    Agreed
    Not only because he's been peeked, and admitted to being a wolf, but because there's a small chance Biff can't die until we off his crew.

(and that's why I'm curious by Desmond's cry to hang Frank, a suspected wolf, over Nigel, a 100% wolf)

It doesn’t matter to me who goes first.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It doesn’t matter to me who goes first.

K, awesome. In the mean time...
    Desmond, what's your read on Isla, Holly and Abigal?

Bodyguard - GEORGE MCFLY - With his first book about to be published, George has found the courage to protect one player each night from the morning munch and evening SK Kill (on same day).

There's nothing there about being able to block a power kill
    Plus if Frank was the BG, why not come out with that before hand, instead of the Lorainne story?

If Frank is the BG, I don't think he would've made a false claim there.

• Advertisement

I reckon Abi is team wolf. I am not sure about Holly and Isla. If I had to pick I would say Holly is a villager and Isla is a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Nigel has to go tonight.

Frank high on the list but can wait til tomorrow. Was there any chance he won a prize earlier in the game though? A one time protection or anything?

Is Desmond wants to off frank tonight ahead of Nigel then I’m losing my goddamn mind.

FIND A FCUKING WOLF
    KILL A FCUKING WOLF!

Holly WW wrote: »
    Nigel has to go tonight.

Frank high on the list but can wait til tomorrow. Was there any chance he won a prize earlier in the game though? A one time protection or anything?

Is Desmond wants to off frank tonight ahead of Nigel then I’m losing my goddamn mind.

FIND A FCUKING WOLF
    KILL A FCUKING WOLF!

Nigel is dead tonight don't worry.

tenor.gif?itemid=7979386

Holly WW wrote: »
    Nigel has to go tonight.

FIND A FCUKING WOLF
    KILL A FCUKING WOLF!

All prizes that have been won in the game have been announced by the mods and claimed by posters.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    All prizes that have been won in the game have been announced by the mods and claimed by posters.

Apart from

'Biff has gained a new power'

So Frank is Biff. Simples.

Henry is confirmed seer imo since Nigel outted himself as a wolf this morning so I'm not buying into any huge conspiracy theories.

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

We backed the right horse/story with less holes yesterday.

I'd also rather we stop creating scenarios for Frank and let him talk himself tbh. Has he posted since the kill attempt?

I'd also rather we stop creating scenarios for Frank and let him talk himself tbh. Has he posted since the kill attempt?

Nah he'll probably go back to his hidey hole. That means the Eva may have been the other SK. Or Gertrude perhaps.

I've voted Nigel anyway. I'll go Frank after.

@Mods - what's the story with the weekend?

Derry is away from tomorrow morning till Sunday afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Bandwagon vote in for Nigel

Advertisement