Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    To be 100% correct it is

Liam, Conor, Henry, Isla, Phil

Vs

Desmond, Holly, Abigail, Derry and Riona

No stone unturned

:(:(:(:(

I liked the other one better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

But we start with these 3

But we start with these 3

Tbf, Riona is clear if Frank is Biff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Tbf, Riona is clear if Frank is Biff

She was peeked before wolves had awoken

She was peeked before wolves had awoken

True. Keep forgetting that

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Lynch frank is the next course of action no matter what

Unless a BG comes out and clears him. But BG should keep hidden.

Also Wolves

Nigel came and went , as did Gert. Yet here I stand

Come at me next Munch. I dare ya.

Isla - in interrogation and peeked, so team will be known soon
    Derry - leaning good
    Riona - peeked good by Henry Day 1
    Abigail
    Desmond
    Holly

Id like thoughts on the remaining unknowns from the confirmed good

Ie conor phil liam and isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Henry have you gotten your peel result yet?

Desmond WW wrote: »

Yep

NRV on Isla, stated it earlier

• Advertisement

Going by what i know now

SKs are long gone

BG protected someone this morning. So still in play. Is one of Derry, Desmond, Holly or Abi

I have not used my Almanac yet

Biff is most likely Frank. Frank to be lynched next.

Thoughts on who may be the wolves Des.....

I reckon Abi is team wolf. I am not sure about Holly and Isla. If I had to pick I would say Holly is a villager and Isla is a wolf.

So do you still stand by this

Not now you have peeked Isla. Still reckon Abi is a wolf. Didn’t think Holly was so either I’m wrong or there is only Frank and Abi left

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

giphy.gif

Abi - any comment?

Nope - Just when we are all in the backroom I want to be the smug b&stard who was right all along and never swayed - Nigel was clearly getting hit tonight - it made no difference what way I voted so I stayed in form.

I knew it would be questioned, but as I said, Nigel was clearly going out!

Yea I seen that so obviously online but nothing to say.

Or very busy and just skimming - and letting you know im not dead in a snowdrift somewhere!

Not now you have peeked Isla. Still reckon Abi is a wolf. Didn’t think Holly was so either I’m wrong or there is only Frank and Abi left

Peek and interrogate me please,

Im not wolf.

Derry you will go down in history for this if you pull it off!

Frank.

Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Id like thoughts on the remaining unknowns from the confirmed good

Ie conor phil liam and isla

Max of two from Des, Holly, Abi. That'd be the order of liklihood I'd put them.

Des did vote last yesterday but I don't think it's enough to sway me from putting him first.

Lynch in that order, after Frank. I think we have the numbers unless we're way off target.

Conor WW wrote: »

Des did vote last yesterday but I don't think it's enough to sway me from putting him first.

Lynch in that order, after Frank. I think we have the numbers [\B]unless we're way off target.

We may need Abi to stop flaffing about with Derry when numbers get tighter though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Well my understanding of the mechanic is that an SK killing at lynch gets their kill of regardless... that may not be the case though so if Gertrude was the other SK (and I didn't see her and Nigel as the same team tbh) then the kills stopped at her lynch.

Otherwise the only other SK would have been Eva. Ewan and Fiona were killed by SK so they wouldn't have munched their own.

The others we know their alignment.

So is it safe to assume the SKs are gone? Or would we have gotten a 'Team SK have been eliminated' type of post from the mods rather than the two nights of flavour at SK kill time?

Lynch in that order, after Frank. I think we have the numbers unless we're way off target.

I had thought Abi to be SK since the day Angus SK got killed. However, no SK kills since then have swayed me from that. As I said to Derry last night, if Abi was a wolf surely any of her surviving buddies would tell her that she was attracting far too much attention. At the moment, Abi is a conundrum to me. I'd sway to her being good only for her antagonising to some established (and fairly established) facts.

Holly has been hard for me to get a read on, there's been no major heat and no major praise on her. Although, she was on my radar as someone who was good at reading the game when she put up a decently thought-out theory about who and why she thought the awoken SK was. Even though it proved to be wrong a couple days later, it seemed like an honest attempt to help the village. From what I've seen, she has contributed a bit more help to the village than the likes of Frank and no offence, Desmond.

Desmond, the hardest to get a read on for me. That's not necessarily a bad thing in itself though, as I was finding Isla hard to read and she has now been proven good. However, there was a post of Desmond's in the near aftermath of Henry's reveal which just didn't sit well with me when I read it.

At the time, it was tackled by someone else, but tbh it's the only thing making me shaky about Des at the moment...
    Desmond wrote:

Morning folks, sorry for not being here much yesterday but the beast from the east kept me away. WFH today so any questions for me fire away.

I have caught up on the thread and have to say between Henry & Gertie I would be more inclined to believe Henry as he has been a more solid player throughout the whole game. I agree that Henry should use the Almanac to protect himself tonight (I don't think he has yet?).

Conor can then chose whom he thinks is a wolf / SK for interrogation and hopefully be able to give us useful info tomorrow as if the BG protects Henry tomorrow it may mean that Conor may be on a hit list for the munch.

I will be voting Nigel as he is stated as being a confirmed wolf. I think Gertie may be killed tonight by either the wolves or SK depending on what side she is currently on.

At that time, the village were in euphoria having just uncovered Nigel the wolf and Gertrude the wolf/sk. Desmond's first post was very calm, very obvious thoughts, a recap of that went down as well as some probable assertions. To be honest, it made me think that he was someone who was trying to mast their colours to the village wall, but by still being respectful to a wolf/sk team-mate.

At the time, we had our next two lynches, or lynch and bullet sorted so I didn't raise it then, plus the thread had moved on by the time I read it. However, now that it's time to consider more peeks/interrogations to lead to a successful lynch, Des would be my own shout for next peek/interrogation.

Sorry Des, but if you are good maybe part of you is in agreement with me. Not suggesting a lynch, just a peek/interrogation. Once we're wise with Henry's protection, we can walk this method through to victory without harming a villager. Even in the event of losing Conor, we still have peeks.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Even in the event of losing Conor, we still have peeks.

Plus, I'd be fairly confident that we have an apprentice seer since we also had an apprentice bodyguard and priest. It'd be one of the NRV so they may not even know it themselves that they're the apprentice seer, but after Henry's gone they'll be woken.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Plus, I'd be fairly confident that we have an apprentice seer since we also had an apprentice bodyguard and priest. It'd be one of the NRV so they may not even know it themselves that they're the apprentice seer, but after Henry's gone they'll be woken.

So you're telling me...I may actually have a role yet :pac:

I'd imagine that we've been quite lucky so far. I hope you're right, but I'm not going to take Apprentice Seer as a given.

It just gives us far too many safety nets in the game. If we have all that, what the hell could the wolves have then?

Riona WW wrote: »
    So you're telling me...I may actually have a role yet :pac:

I'd imagine that we've been quite lucky so far. I hope you're right, but I'm not going to take Apprentice Seer as a given.

It just gives us far too many safety nets in the game. If we have all that, what the hell could the wolves have then?

No. No guarantee. But I'd be quietly confident.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Peek and interrogate me please,

Im not wolf.

Derry you will go down in history for this if you pull it off!

Frank.

Derry.

What evidence have you got on Derry

What would make him a wolf over others

Why him over gert and nigel the last 2 nights....

We may need Abi to stop flaffing about with Derry when numbers get tighter though.

This is a concern and why if it was me deciding things I'd lynch Abi over Des.

If she won't play ball with the Frank vote then we have to kill her imo.

If she's a villager it's the most anti-village play in the history of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

With all respect to Derry, this is why I wish we had fully cleared him.

Let's be clear. Derry might be lower down the list of priorities but can we please stop fully clearing him when we are posting lists. Our only reason for clearing him is that we made a logic leap based on meta reasons, and that could be wrong,

I do wonder what Abis play is; I'd have thought a wolf wouldn't so brazenly go against the entire majority of the village. In fact, with each NRV peek coming back, there comes a strong and stronger likelyhood one of the people we are presuming is more likely good than not is actually a wolf.

We could do with a head count on how many NRVs we know of verses how many peop,e are left.

Frank goes first
    My take would be Desmond more than likely next
    Not sure which way to handle Holly, Isla and Derry next though, yet. Tentatively, I'd have Holly as the least trustworthy of the trio

Riona - I would welcome a peek / interrogation.

Conor I assume when the game resumes you will still get your interrogation between each munch and Lynch. Be unfair on the village if not.

Id like to throw Derry in here too

Im getting a bad feeling about him

Abis play is either stupid wolf or she is knows something about Derry we dont

Riona - I would welcome a peek / interrogation.

Conor I assume when the game resumes you will still get your interrogation between each munch and Lynch. Be unfair on the village if not.

Yes, as long as I'm alive I get to interrogate.

• Advertisement

This is a concern and why if it was me deciding things I'd lynch Abi over Des.

If she won't play ball with the Frank vote then we have to kill her imo.

If she's a villager it's the most anti-village play in the history of the game.

If your a wolf, id exoect5 you to want Abi dead

Advertisement