Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    With all respect to Derry, this is why I wish we had fully cleared him.

Let's be clear. Derry might be lower down the list of priorities but can we please stop fully clearing him when we are posting lists. Our only reason for clearing him is that we made a logic leap based on meta reasons, and that could be wrong,

I do wonder what Abis play is; I'd have thought a wolf wouldn't so brazenly go against the entire majority of the village. In fact, with each NRV peek coming back, there comes a strong and stronger likelyhood one of the people we are presuming is more likely good than not is actually a wolf.

We could do with a head count on how many NRVs we know of verses how many peop,e are left.

Frank goes first
    My take would be Desmond more than likely next
    Not sure which way to handle Holly, Isla and Derry next though, yet. Tentatively, I'd have Holly as the least trustworthy of the trio
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Id like to throw Derry in here too

Im getting a bad feeling about him

Abis play is either stupid wolf or she is knows something about Derry we dont

Absolutely fair points about Derry. I still have him on my unsure list:
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Update as I see it. Feel free to pick holes.

11 players left.
    7 wolves started, at least 4 dead - Angus, Nigel, Gertrude, plus another SK
    Maximum 3 left, of which Frank is one. So maximum of 2 among the unknown below.

Still alive:
    Good:
    Conor - Interrogator - Seamus McFly
    Henry - Seer - Dr. Emmet Brown
    Liam - NRV
    Phil - NRV

Bad:
    Frank - possible Biff based on protection from Phil's bullet Day 5

Unknown:
    Isla - in interrogation and peeked, so team will be known soon
    Derry - leaning good
    Riona - peeked good by Henry Day 1
    Abigail
    Desmond
    Holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Riona - I would welcome a peek / interrogation.

Conor I assume when the game resumes you will still get your interrogation between each munch and Lynch. Be unfair on the village if not.

The second part here is very odd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If your a wolf, id exoect5 you to want Abi dead

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't start this. The plan is solid don't start doubting yourself. Abi knows absolutely nothing and is either a tunnelling villager or a brazen wolf.

Lynch me if you must but I'll play ball with whatever plan you guys want to enact.

Can you say the same about Abi?

Liam WW wrote: »
    With all respect to Derry, this is why I wish we had fully cleared him.

Let's be clear. Derry might be lower down the list of priorities but can we please stop fully clearing him when we are posting lists. Our only reason for clearing him is that we made a logic leap based on meta reasons, and that could be wrong,

I do wonder what Abis play is; I'd have thought a wolf wouldn't so brazenly go against the entire majority of the village. In fact, with each NRV peek coming back, there comes a strong and stronger likelyhood one of the people we are presuming is more likely good than not is actually a wolf.

We could do with a head count on how many NRVs we know of verses how many peop,e are left.

Frank goes first
    My take would be Desmond more than likely next
    Not sure which way to handle Holly, Isla and Derry next though, yet. Tentatively, I'd have Holly as the least trustworthy of the trio

How many have we killed though?

SKs are dead (Angus and one other)

Nigel - Wolf
    Frank - Biff
    Gertrude - wolf presumably

So we have how many left?

Maybe it's just one?

Let's not lose sight.

List is Frank, Desmond, Holly, Abi.

The wolves are in there.

If you do the math then that clears everyone else.

I think there's 3 wolves left.

We have Biff (Frank)

Holly and Desmond are my shouts for the remaining two.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    How many have we killed though?

SKs are dead (Angus and one other)

Nigel - Wolf
    Frank - Biff
    Gertrude - wolf presumably

So we have how many left?

Maybe it's just one?

Let's not lose sight.

List is Frank, Desmond, Holly, Abi.

The wolves are in there.

If you do the math then that clears everyone else.

If your list is right then there are two wolves as there have been five

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Morning all.

You obviously have everything set/agreed upon so not sure what the point of posting a huge amount today is seeing as we’ve nothing til tomorrow. And tomorrow I’ll barely be active as I’m working all day

Riona- I’ve answered any questions asked of me but no one has really asked much. I’d have volunteered to vote last but it’s always been agreed before I’ve been online. Would happily do it for the next vote

Said a couple of times that I’d love to be cleared and actually be allowed play the game but Henry and Connor have it all sewn up apparently.

Lynch frank/abi first. Clear me/Desmond and that’s the game surely

Holly WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

You obviously have everything set/agreed upon so not sure what the point of posting a huge amount today is seeing as we’ve nothing til tomorrow. And tomorrow I’ll barely be active as I’m working all day

Riona- I’ve answered any questions asked of me but no one has really asked much. I’d have volunteered to vote last but it’s always been agreed before I’ve been online. Would happily do it for the next vote

Said a couple of times that I’d love to be cleared and actually be allowed play the game but Henry and Connor have it all sewn up apparently.

Lynch frank/abi first. Clear me/Desmond and that’s the game surely

Well Frank is Biff so he's dead tomorrow at 1pm.

Why would we lynch Abi over the basically confirmed alpha?

Well Frank is Biff so he's dead tomorrow at 1pm.

Why would we lynch Abi over the basically confirmed alpha?

Why would we lynch anyway over Nigel when it was completely confirmed? You all did anyway

Frank is a goner yes. By the logic of the other night that was flying around here it doesn’t matter if we leave him there for another lynch or not.

I’ll be voting Frank tomorrow anyway just to clarify.

But I’m seriously losing interest in this game since we are taking today off.

I won’t be able to be online at all really tomorrow

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why would we lynch anyway over Nigel when it was completely confirmed? You all did anyway

Frank is a goner yes. By the logic of the other night that was flying around here it doesn’t matter if we leave him there for another lynch or not.

I’ll be voting Frank tomorrow anyway just to clarify.

But I’m seriously losing interest in this game since we are taking today off.

I won’t be able to be online at all really tomorrow

Gertrude I presume you mean? We did it in the hope of getting the last SK and avoiding kill. Which we might have actually pulled off successfully based on subsequent events.

Don't lose interest. There's only one peek a day, we can't clear everyone in the time available to us, and gotta chose as best we can.

We know there's a maximum of 3 wolves left including Frank. 2 left after Frank is lynched. But we could be wrong and there's only 2 wolves left, so after Frank and Des (or Abi, or whoever we decide on), it'll be game over anyway.

Or Derry and Henry have pulled a master stroke and we're just won munch away from a wolf victory. Who the feck knows any more? :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If gertrude was an sk than there would be 3 wolves possibly left excluding frank..

Isla WW wrote: »
    If gertrude was an sk than there would be 3 wolves possibly left excluding frank..

Yeah I agree. What's your thoughts on Abi?

Yeah I agree. What's your thoughts on Abi?

Desmond and holly i would put above them, frank was the only person to vote on abigail in the last lynch,

Frank is a wolf

Why would frank do this to a fellow wolf when there was plenty opportunity to hide in the derry clodagh grouping

Could be a bluff also..

Gertrude I presume you mean? We did it in the hope of getting the last SK and avoiding kill. Which we might have actually pulled off successfully based on subsequent events.

Don't lose interest. There's only one peek a day, we can't clear everyone in the time available to us, and gotta chose as best we can.

We know there's a maximum of 3 wolves left including Frank. 2 left after Frank is lynched. But we could be wrong and there's only 2 wolves left, so after Frank and Des (or Abi, or whoever we decide on), it'll be game over anyway.

Or Derry and Henry have pulled a master stroke and we're just won munch away from a wolf victory. Who the feck knows any more? :)

Yeah I meant Gerty.

It is literally impossible for me not to lose interest.

Ive offered the village everything I can and just have to sit here and be a good girl until the headmaster calls me in and allows me to speak.

Even worse knowing I won’t be active tomorrow

Desmond and holly i would put above them, frank was the only person to vote on abigail in the last lynch,

Frank is a wolf

Why would frank do this to a fellow wolf when there was plenty opportunity to hide in the derry clodagh grouping

Could be a bluff also..

Thinking the same myself on reflection. If we accept the world where there is no subterfuge regarding me, I think Abi is just tunnelling me hard.

I think we lynch Frank, then Desmond or Holly (whoever we decide) and after that, if we're still going we can lynch me to be 100 per cent certain.

Alternatively Conor can buy some more frickin whiskey and interrogate me on Sunday afternoon while Henry peeks me to confirm.

I think there's 3 wolves left.

We have Biff (Frank)

Holly and Desmond are my shouts for the remaining two.

Again stop dealing in absolute........frank is most likely to be biff, we dont have him.

But unless frank can convince us otherwise hes best chooce to lynch and ill be voting for him.

I shall survive munch, get another seer check after lynch

I shall peek either abi or derry

Oh and to the wolves

I bring you facts

No sk kill, first sk kill i gambled, no need to gamble on second 1 as I was confident they were gone

The failed munch yesterday. Whom ever you hit, the bg protected not the almanac ..... dont believe me..... look at the munch notice yday. Have a good read of it ..... no mention of the almanac. No mention of time travel.

You know ive still got it but..... will i use it..... thats the question

Tune in tomorrow morning to find out

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't start this. The plan is solid don't start doubting yourself. Abi knows absolutely nothing and is either a tunnelling villager or a brazen wolf.

Lynch me if you must but I'll play ball with whatever plan you guys want to enact.

Can you say the same about Abi?

I trust you more than abi but i dont trust you 100 percent

Deal with it

Again stop dealing in absolute........frank is most likely to be biff, we dont have him.

But unless frank can convince us otherwise hes best chooce to lynch and ill be voting for him.

I shall survive munch, get another seer check after lynch

I shall peek either abi or derry

Oh and to the wolves

I bring you facts

No sk kill, first sk kill i gambled, no need to gamble on second 1 as I was confident they were gone

The failed munch yesterday. Whom ever you hit, the bg protected not the almanac ..... dont believe me..... look at the munch notice yday. Have a good read of it ..... no mention of the almanac. No mention of time travel.

You know ive still got it but..... will i use it..... thats the question

Tune in tomorrow morning to find out

Frank ABSOLUTELY is Biff. There's no other logical explanation for the

'Biff has gained another power'.

BG protection is munch and SK kill doesn't mention anything about shots.

Also I refuse to believe the BG (who is not Frank) would protect a poster who didn't even vote the day prior, and wasn't a confirmed villager.

You, or Conor, or even Liam are much more high value targets for the BG as confirmed villas at that time. Perhaps even Phil (think he was peeked good when the munch failed).

Frank ABSOLUTELY is Biff. There's no other logical explanation for the

'Biff has gained another power'.

BG protection is munch and SK kill doesn't mention anything about shots.

Also I refuse to believe the BG (who is not Frank) would protect a poster who didn't even vote the day prior, and wasn't a confirmed villager.

You, or Conor, or even Liam are much more high value targets for the BG as confirmed villas at that time. Perhaps even Phil (think he was peeked good when the munch failed).

It all makes sense and yes its the most logical explaination

But its not confirmed so tough, i will keep my wits about me until then.

BG..... protect conor for munch or yourself

Im good.

Ive my protection..... but will i use it considering i know the wolves are all over the place.

• Advertisement

I wish there was an outted wolf so i could get told how smug i am again

I wish there was an outted wolf so i could get told how smug i am again

Well there's Frank but he's not basking in his outted-ness:pac::pac::pac:

Frank is a wolf

Could be a bluff also..

Yeah, a bluff. Same reason Nigel voted for Desmond.
    Though would both wolves both vote for wolves in their lynch?
    We could tie ourselves in knots wondering if it was a bluff, double bluff, triple bluff, etc.

Thinking, if we're sure Frank is Biff, then Henry and I don't need to go for the same target when we peek/interrogate. The only benefit of doing so so far was because Henry's peek returning a NRV didn't rule out Biff unless I was interrogating them also. Peek is the far more valuable power here, so peek who we want to know the role of, and I'll interrogate somebody to the best of my abilities and see what I think. We'd have to be sure that Frank is Biff though to do this. Thoughts?

We could tie ourselves in knots wondering if it was a bluff, double bluff, triple bluff, etc.

Thinking, if we're sure Frank is Biff, then Henry and I don't need to go for the same target when we peek/interrogate. The only benefit of doing so so far was because Henry's peek returning a NRV didn't rule out Biff unless I was interrogating them also. Peek is the far more valuable power here, so peek who we want to know the role of, and I'll interrogate somebody to the best of my abilities and see what I think. We'd have to be sure that Frank is Biff though to do this. Thoughts?

When did nigel vote for desmond?

When did nigel vote for desmond?

Both the last two lynches.

Both the last two lynches.

Nigel voted derry and riona the last 2

Nigel voted derry and riona the last 2

clodagh not derry

Well

You can take a power away from a wolf.

When we are down to one wolf, it may also block a kill.

So id keep doing what we are doing, but we can discuss it openly after munch

Nigel voted for Derry past two lynches:
    Loughc wrote: »
    The nightly town hall meeting continued. The townsfolk have decided enough was enough and there was one amongst them that have annoyed them for long enough, his posts and gifs have worn the townsfolk out, it was time to string him up.

Derry stood up and gulped....

and shouted...

0f9.gif

As he helped the folk sting up the unsuspecting villager.

NIGEL WW Has been lynched.

Nigel (10) Derry, Connor, Isla, Henry, Holly, Frank, Riona, Phil, Liam, Desmond
    Derry (1) Abigail
    Desmond (1) Nigel
    Loughc wrote: »
    As arguments rang out back and forth all day, the village was divided, who was telling the truth? After hours of arguement, action had to be taken and a plan was hatched. A small group of villagers disembarked across town to show they had the final say, they strung their message up for all to see.

GERTRUDE WW has been lynched

Gertrude (8) Derry, Henry, Isla, Phil, Liam, Desmond, Riona, Conor
    Nigel (2) Holly, Gertrude
    Derry (1)Abigail
    Desmond (1) Nigel
    Did Not Vote (1) Frank

• Advertisement

Nigel voted for Derry past two lynches:

Yea i see that now i was looking at lynches before he was outed, i dont think we can read anything into his votes when he was outed at the time of both lynches, they would have talked a plenty on what way he should vote and i would rather disregard it alltogether

Frank at the time was not outed so it was strange of him to vote abigail

Advertisement