Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ah I get you now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So I'll be voting for Frank. He's not escaping again after surging my bullet.

On the rest Desmond, Abigail, Derry, Holly and riona. Hmm, I think Holly today and yesterday especially seemed like a villager to me. I haven't had that feeling from Desmond or abigail. Riona have been suspicious of at times but the peek means she can be fewer of the possible wolves than the rest. Derry I've been swaying left and right on. I couldn't imagine Derry and Nigel on a team together but stranger things have happened.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    So I'll be voting for Frank. He's not escaping again after surging my bullet.

On the rest Desmond, Abigail, Derry, Holly and riona. Hmm, I think Holly today and yesterday especially seemed like a villager to me. I haven't had that feeling from Desmond or abigail. Riona have been suspicious of at times but the peek means she can be fewer of the possible wolves than the rest. Derry I've been swaying left and right on. I couldn't imagine Derry and Nigel on a team together but stranger things have happened.

I'm on my own team :P

Team lunatic:pac::pac::pac:

Just going back over posts while stuck indoors. This is from Abi soon after Brendan claimed the Linda McFly role. She was one of the few who advocated holding off on the pitchforks. Is there any conceivable reason why a wolf would do this, instead of happily hopping on the lynching Brendan bandwagon? Does it lend credence to her villager claims?

(I admit I was one of those with the pitchforks, as Brendan's claim was so weirdly done I didn't believe him).
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Im pretty sure if Brendan is telling the truth he will be munched or SK killed

If he is not we can kill him tomorrow.

Seems like the most sensible option!

On the other hand, this was later after she included him in her FFAs and one of the reasons I started to feel sus about her. A bit of bandwagoning to include him in her FFA, but still not seeing the reasons why we were wanting to lynch him. Interestingly, this was in reply to Frank who asked the question, and he later quoted this post and said that she wasn't being very helpful to the village with this answer. Knowing what we know now about Frank, does this little mini-tiff between them also give her a bit of village credence?
    tbh I have an incredibly low attention span and others seem to be listing him - I'm not sure why he is there. I didnt think i'd be asked if im honest!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just going back over posts while stuck indoors. This is from Abi soon after Brendan claimed the Linda McFly role. She was one of the few who advocated holding off on the pitchforks. Is there any conceivable reason why a wolf would do this, instead of happily hopping on the lynching Brendan bandwagon? Does it lend credence to her villager claims?

(I admit I was one of those with the pitchforks, as Brendan's claim was so weirdly done I didn't believe him).

On the other hand, this was later after she included him in her FFAs and one of the reasons I started to feel sus about her. A bit of bandwagoning to include him in her FFA, but still not seeing the reasons why we were wanting to lynch him. Interestingly, this was in reply to Frank who asked the question, and he later quoted this post and said that she wasn't being very helpful to the village with this answer. Knowing what we know now about Frank, does this little mini-tiff between them also give her a bit of village credence?

If there's two wolves left, it's Frank and Desmond.

If three, I'd add Holly OR Abigail.

I think what you're quoting sort of (not fully of course) clears Abi tbh and she just wants Derry to swing from the tallest tree until death :P

Holly is interesting because like others I haven't got a wolfy vibe off her from the beginning tbh.

But at this stage it's more process of elimination than reads that puts her squarely in the suspect category.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    #FFA3.1

Orla- Never once been sure about her

Angus- Pops in last night. Drops an ill-advised mic and then dont hear from him at all today when there is so much going on. Seems like a wolf re-evaluating

Abigail - Hadnt really been on my radar until last night when the wholse brendan thing was happening. Was clear to everyone that he had to go yet she said to hang onto him and he wouldve been sk or munched later. However we all believed we had a baddy(making a bull role claim) so why would you let him live.

And i realise that ive said before its possible that he was just a villager who had had enough but last night my vote didnt leave him once. He was either a baddie or a nuisance. Had to go either way
    I'm not sure you understand the game if your logic rests on the above.

We had a choice last night with brendan - if he was telling the truth the wolves would have HAD to kill him as he said he was apprentice priest - they couldnt have let him live. So if he survived the munch, we could kill him later with no backlash.

3 other people said the same thing - Why you decided to pick my post opinion the matter to get me lynched is strange,

Do you understand what the above means? Serious question, do you realize why it wouldnt have made a difference if we killed him or not?

And this little interaction the day after doesn't bode well for holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    With all respect to Derry, this is why I wish we had fully cleared him.

Let's be clear. Derry might be lower down the list of priorities but can we please stop fully clearing him when we are posting lists. Our only reason for clearing him is that we made a logic leap based on meta reasons, and that could be wrong,

I do wonder what Abis play is; I'd have thought a wolf wouldn't so brazenly go against the entire majority of the village. In fact, with each NRV peek coming back, there comes a strong and stronger likelyhood one of the people we are presuming is more likely good than not is actually a wolf.

We could do with a head count on how many NRVs we know of verses how many peop,e are left.

Frank goes first
    My take would be Desmond more than likely next
    Not sure which way to handle Holly, Isla and Derry next though, yet. Tentatively, I'd have Holly as the least trustworthy of the trio

It's pure mentalness we havnt checked derry yet - It's a "losing hope in humanity" feeling in my stomach!!
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Id like to throw Derry in here too

Im getting a bad feeling about him

Abis play is either stupid wolf or she is knows something about Derry we dont

Unfortunately, I know nothing 100% - I am resting an awful lot of my suspicions on the slip-up re "kill you next" and also the shift in play style on day 2
    Henry WW wrote: »
    If your a wolf, id exoect5 you to want Abi dead
    Derry WW wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't start this. The plan is solid don't start doubting yourself. Abi knows absolutely nothing and is either a tunnelling villager or a brazen wolf.

Lynch me if you must but I'll play ball with whatever plan you guys want to enact.

Can you say the same about Abi?

My ONLY ever plan was kill you - once we do that - I'll either be the greatest detective in the world or an awful eejit!
    Isla WW wrote: »
    And this little interaction the day after doesn't bode well for holly

Thanks

I dont post a lot - I just try to stick to what I see :D

Someone else asked why I chose Derry yesterday, I explained it here

When numbers start to matter in lynch votes, Abi, will you vote to off the likeliest wolf as determined by the known goodies, or will you continue to vote for Derry?

When numbers start to matter in lynch votes, Abi, will you vote to off the likeliest wolf as determined by the known goodies, or will you continue to vote for Derry?

Obviously, when they matter - A confirmed wolf vs an unconfirmed derry I would have to go wolf obviously.

Nigel was clearly outgoing!

With us not knowing if the assassin is dead or not all uniformed should be voting last on the lynch target from now on, we cant afford to lose a confirmed to the assassin

• Advertisement

Obviously, when they matter - A confirmed wolf vs an unconfirmed derry I would have to go wolf obviously.

Nigel was clearly outgoing!

Didn't actually used the word words "confirmed wolf", I said "likeliest wolf". Because even if we're wrong, if we don't stick together, a group of wolves could outvote us to off one of us.

*unconformed

One more try, Isla :)

Didn't actually used the word words "confirmed wolf", I said "likeliest wolf". Because even if we're wrong, if we don't stick together, a group of wolves could outvote us to off one of us.

I counted 7 people i think who posted voting nigel or were swaying that way at least - Nigel wasnt voting for himself and I was voting derry.

It was not possible for nigel not to be lynched should everyone vote how they said they would.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

With us not knowing if the assassin is dead or not all uniformed should be voting last on the lynch target from now on, we cant afford to lose a confirmed to the assassin

I think we can assume that the assassin is still alive as we haven’t had too deaths together. I agree that the rest of us should be the last to vote with the confirmed good voting first.

I thought Derry was going to vote last all the time - That was another lie!

I counted 7 people i think who posted voting nigel or were swaying that way at least - Nigel wasnt voting for himself and I was voting derry.

It was not possible for nigel not to be lynched should everyone vote how they said they would.

Again, not what I asked!

No, it was agreed it'd be Desmond. Could chose Derry next time though. That would rule him out for peeking/interrogation.

Again, not what I asked!

I answered that allready - Dont get snippy - read the bloody thread!

It doesn't matter at this stage, all unconfirmed should vote last on the lynch target

Any deviation from that and their next for lynch

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I think we can assume that the assassin is still alive as we haven’t had too deaths together. I agree that the rest of us should be the last to vote with the confirmed good voting first.

Assassin could have been anyone dead that wasn't lynched. If I was betting I would actually say they're out of the picture.

I still think we shouldn't risk them being around though and have our unknowns vote last, just in case.

I have no problem voting late anyway.

I answered that allready - Dont get snippy - read the bloody thread!

You didn't.

You answered Derry vs Confirmed wolf in a tight vote and you'd vote for the confirmed wolf

And you answered Derry vs another in a not tight vote and you'd vote for Derry.

You didn't actually answer my question which was, in the scenario of Derry vs another in a tight vote, who would you go for. Assuming that the "another" was somebody all the confirmed villager (me, Henry, Phil, Liam, Isla) all agreed was the likeliest wolf.

You didn't.

You answered Derry vs Confirmed wolf in a tight vote and you'd vote for the confirmed wolf

And you answered Derry vs another in a not tight vote and you'd vote for Derry.

You didn't actually answer my question which was, in the scenario of Derry vs another in a tight vote, who would you go for. Assuming that the "another" was somebody all the confirmed villager (me, Henry, Phil, Liam, Isla) all agreed was the likeliest wolf.

It depends whether or not I agreed with you to be honest!

Thanks for the answer. Not a very villagery outlook though.

A split vote could mean that the wolves could then munch a confirmed villager.

Thanks for the answer. Not a very villagery outlook though.

A split vote could mean that the wolves could then munch a confirmed villager.

Only if you are right though - in your scenario you are considering you are right only, while looking at the "likeliest" wolf evidence may be split - What happens if 2 confirmed goodies have a split opinion? Is one of them now considered bad?

Your question, is quite flawed - So I will revert to my original answer (corrected to suit you, even though it means the same thing) - if I feel a wolf is more likely than derry - I will vote that way.

Will I follow the pack if I dont agree with the majority - No

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I still think we shouldn't risk them being around though and have our unknowns vote last, just in case.

I agree the more protection we have the better. I am ok for the Lynch at 1 tomorrow unless there anyone else the confirmed good want to do it.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I agree the more protection we have the better. I am ok for the Lynch at 1 tomorrow unless there anyone else the confirmed good want to do it.

Is the Lynch at 1? shoot - I wont be around - I work late. I will vote before I go to bed tonight around 5am - Best I can do!

Is the Lynch at 1? shoot - I wont be around - I work late. I will vote before I go to bed tonight around 5am - Best I can do!

are you good for the lynch at 6 then?

• Advertisement

are you good for the lynch at 6 then?

6 is grand

Advertisement