Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yeah and I don't want the distraction.

Peek me Henry. I'm ready to be probed by your all seeing eye....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Right,

Nigel, Gert and Frank seemed to always vote independantly of each other.

Desmond voted the same way as Gert did on the Katie lynch, but had no overlap with Nigel or Frank.

Holly had one overlap with Gert, and one overlap with Nigel, and one overlap with Frank.

Isla had one overlap with Frank and one overlap with Gert. But zero overlaps with Nigel

Derry has one with Nigel and one with Frank, but both of these were on nights where the village were a larger batch.

I'm still working out to see if there's any patterns. Holly looks suspicious by virtue of overlaping with each once, but never anyone twice. Likewsie, Desmond and Gert both voted on the Katie vote when there was a larger group going for it.

Given we're working under the assumption we know the trio are evil, and (I think) that none of the three were SKs? Or are we saying Gert was possibly/probably one?

What Id say is if you're good...you're very obviously going to be the distraction the wolves are relying on going into the end game. If we could clear you, then it gets rid of that narrative completely; Abi, for instance, would need an entirely new point to argue, Desmond has NO points he's arguing, and I don't know if Isla or Holly have been pushing it but it removes it completely, right?

You are, potentially, the wolves biggest asset right now, as your credibility is easy to question. Clear you and we move into the end game with the "Good Block" utterly solid, with no doubt spread between them.

Isla's cleared already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Isla's cleared already.

Did she get peeked? I forgot.

Liam WW wrote:
    Did she get peeked? I forgot.

She's being whiskeyboarded by Conor as we speak/type!

Just summarising what Liam's said. Here are our unknown's votes:

Lynch 1 Lynch 2 Lynch 3 Lynch 4 Lynch 5
    Derry Henry Brendan Clodagh Gertrude Nigel
    Abigail Clodagh Derry Derry Derry Derry
    Desmond Katie Doris Angus Gertrude Nigel
    Riona Nigel Nigel Derry Gertrude Nigel
    Holly Orla Brendan Clodagh Nigel Nigel

And here's our potential wolves' votes with the caveat that we don't really know if Gertrude was wolf or SK:

Lynch 1 Lynch 2 Lynch 3 Lynch 4 Lynch 5
    Nigel Clodagh Riona Clodagh Desmond Desmond
    Frank Doris Doris Abigail DID NOT VOTE Nigel
    (Gertrude Brendan Brendan Derry Nigel n/a)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm finding it a little disconcerting that I'm getting a mad vibe from Desmond he wants anyone but Derry peeked....

Desmond has never voted Derry either - Even when he won the popular vote for lynch des voted away from him!

Abigail WW wrote:
    Desmond has never voted Derry either - Even when he won the popular vote for lynch des voted away from him!

Never change Abi... never change. Is there any way we can repair our damaged relationship?

no

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If gertrude was an sk than there would be 3 wolves possibly left excluding frank..

So, 4 wolves? Until we find out who the second SK was, we just can't be sure how many wolves we're facing but assume the worst anyway. With your confirmation last night though, it's starting to look like we have the numbers on our side for victory. Another successful peek next, and I'll feel even more confident in that.

Also, I'm still unconfirmed but - If Gertrude was the other SK, that means that Gertrude wasn't assuring me in a backroom that he wasn't the assassin, and that I would survive being the last lynch vote for him.

I realise that this doesn't clear me from being a wolf, but might help show that I really went for that last lynch vote on Thursday night not knowing if I'd be killed or not in return.

That's 'if' Gertrude was the second SK though.

Elsewhere, I'm happy to let Henry and Conor walk the village to victory through the current method. I posted my thoughts this morning on who I thought should be interro-peeked next.

Btw, Frank's silence says more than almost any other evidence against him could. At least Nigel gave us all a show and tried to put up a bit of a defence in his limited remaining game-time, but Frank's no-show is a letdown as a sequel to Nigel's 'Outed Wolf 1: Noose Canon'.

Not much else to say at the moment with the Henry/Conor/Lynch method and the pause day, I guess you could say it's time for some shítposting, because...

Abigail WW wrote:
    no

:(

• Advertisement

Riona you're my favorite btw :D

Love your posts as you said before you put more into one than many (including me) put into 20.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Riona you're my favorite btw :D

Love your posts as you said before you put more into one than many (including me) put into 20.

Aye, for good or for bad!

Thanks Derry, fond of you too. Even when I'm not, you make it hard to stay mad.

When the dust settles if it turns out that you were a wolf, it will hurt, but...

That a clue you're dropping there? Rihanna sounds a lot like Riona.

Conor who is being interrogated and peeked today?

Conor WW wrote:

You had to ruin the moment didn't you :(

I miss Nigel.

Yeah. I said it. On thread.

I loved his GIFs.

Still Isla. Friday evening lynch-time until Sunday morning munch-time is one long night so I have her in my grasp that whole time. She's doing well though. She's holding her liquor pretty well, and has even made me a few sandwiches, so all good.

You had to ruin the moment didn't you :(

I miss Nigel.

Yeah. I said it. On thread.

I loved his GIFs.

Miss him from your backroom too, Der?

Thats great - can we peek her then now so you dont have to waste anymore time on it?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Thats great - can we peek her then now so you dont have to waste anymore time on it?

She's been peeked.

When?

• Advertisement

Buffy beat. Simpsons next!

Conor WW wrote:
    Miss him from your backroom too, Der?

Hahaha. No backroom for Derry :(

I was promised one a few days ago but you changed your mind....

Still haven't forgotten that by the way.

:angry:

Abigail WW wrote: »
    When?

Yesterday, same time as she got called in for interrogation.

Ah ok sorry - I was nearly blowing my top you wasted a chat on someone allready peeked!

As you were!

Hahaha. No backroom for Derry :(

I was promised one a few days ago but you changed your mind....

Still haven't forgotten that by the way.

:angry:

I totally believe you.

You did prove useful in my back room. I used you as a door stop albeit briefly. Or as a placeholder anyway, which amounts to the same thing. You might actually make it all the way in one day. Do you make good sandwiches?

Yes, I am in fact...Riona :pac:

Just trying to have a bit of craic, nothing else to post in here right now since...

EBra6dR.jpg

Conor WW wrote:
    You did prove useful in my back room. I used you as a door stop albeit briefly. Or as a placeholder anyway, which amounts to the same thing. You might actually make it all the way in one day. Do you make good sandwiches?

I do actually! I've been quoted as making the greatest sandwiches ever for someone who never makes sandwiches :pac:

@Mods: any prizes up for grabs today?

Haha good man Conor. Some are taking the night off, but not you...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Prizes have come to an end :)

It’s a fight to the death from here out.

Advertisement