Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly..... hit me hard. If you dare

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The wolves bloodlust couldn’t be stopped.

They tore their next victim from limb to limb. Their victim never seen it coming.

Henry WW was lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Feck it. Feck it anyways.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lynch Form is now open.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

RIP my old friend!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

2 wolves today and no victory??

If we can be sure on there being just one wolf left, I'll take the lynch after Holly's, don't care, this is over :D

If we aren't interested in self-sacrificing villagers just yet, Abi is my own shout next for peek out of her and Des.

Holly first. That could end it.

If not, Des or Abi next.

HENRY!!

I really need to type faster.

Ok, what do we do, I feel lost.

Lynch at 6, I presume?

Conor WW wrote: »

If not, Des or Abi next.

What do you think Conor? Yes or no?

What we discussed I mean

• Advertisement

I think not. But up to you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

If not, Des or Abi next.

I've voted for Holly anyway. Then we should have the numbers for the rest I reckon. Hopefully we won't need them though.

I think not. But up to you.

Ok cool.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Find a wolf, kill a wolf.

Holly next.

Without a seer any more, it goes Desmond, Abi, Riona imo.

I'm physically a bit sick here.

Don't care how this is analysed in thread.

I need a pick me up.

Derry...gif?

Lynch at 6, I presume?

Yes. We can move it forward if every is ok with that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So I hope there's only one left. If so Conor you're essentially a peek now, assuming you get to stop the wolf from munching.

Voted Holly also. I can jump on at 5.59pm if necessary and vote again in case of the assassin if necessary folks

Riona WW wrote: »
    I'm physically a bit sick here.

Don't care how this is analysed in thread.

I need a pick me up.

Derry...gif?

giphy.gif

So, 8 left. Assume just one 1 wolf left (Holly), then the lynch will end it. In fact, mods might end it early rather than dragging it as they know that's how the lynch will be bound to go down.

But assume there's 2 wolves left. That's 6 v 2. Lynch Holly and it's 6 v 1. Wolves get a munch it'll be 5 v 1. If we lynch correctly, game ends. If we don't then we'll be down two villagers, one at lynch and one at following munch, so we'll be 3 v 1. If we lynch incorrectly again it's game 2 v 1 after lynch and 1 v 1 after munch so wolves win. So we can really only afford one mislynch.

If there's actually three wolves left (ie, none of the unknown wolves was a wolf), then that's 5 v 3. After lynch it will be 5 v 2. I think this means we can't afford any mislynches at all.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Yes. We can move it forward if every is ok with that?

I need to pop out. Can you hold off moving forward until I'm back. Shouldn't be more than an hour. Could be a lot quicker depending on roads and crowds?

So, 8 left. Assume just one 1 wolf left (Holly), then the lynch will end it. In fact, mods might end it early rather than dragging it as they know that's how the lynch will be bound to go down.

But assume there's 2 wolves left. That's 6 v 2. Lynch Holly and it's 6 v 1. Wolves get a munch it'll be 5 v 1. If we lynch correctly, game ends. If we don't then we'll be down two villagers, one at lynch and one at following munch, so we'll be 3 v 1. If we lynch incorrectly again it's game 2 v 1 after lynch and 1 v 1 after munch so wolves win. So we can really only afford one mislynch.

If there's actually three wolves left (ie, none of the unknown wolves was a wolf), then that's 5 v 3. After lynch it will be 5 v 2. I think this means we can't afford any mislynches at all.

Well given Henry's munching has put to bed any lingering doubts of a grand conspiracy, I think we have MAX two wolves left.

So - Holly lynch = 1 left.

Desmond or Abi then, IF we're still going and you don't prevent the munch by picking the wolf out of them.

I'd go....

Desmond - Very wolfie all game
    Abi - I don't know WHAT her gameplan has been but she gets chosen by virtue of elimination here.
    Riona - As a possible Biff
    Derry - Cause at this point, he's all that's left unchecked.

Should not reveal roles or powers on thread yet, but if anyone can share information about them in the backroom with Conor or any other backroom, now might be time to take stock of what we have left in the village armoury.

I'm sorry, I am a useless (but to make up the numbers) NRV.

I think it was Conor who suggested that if we lost Henry, we might get an App Seer. Anyone get such a PM? Have a look, but maybe don't mention it here yet if so.

The only thing about that is, in going with the flavour of the game, I'm not sure what characters are left from the movie to take such a role.

I need to pop out. Can you hold off moving forward until I'm back. Shouldn't be more than an hour. Could be a lot quicker depending on roads and crowds?

No problem. Lynch at 6, munch at 7 and then alternating hours of munch/Lynch as we need it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If this is the case and it’s not game over when we lynch Holly then lynching me next will be a mislynch as I am NRV.

Loughc wrote: »
    No problem. Lynch at 6, munch at 7 and then alternating hours of munch/Lynch as we need it.

Implying Holly ain't the last one :pac:

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If this is the case and it’s not game over when we lynch Holly then lynching me next will be a mislynch as I am NRV.

Abi, Riona and Derry are the alternatives. What order would you go for and why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I would go in the order that is it listed. When Riona was peeked was she under interrogation?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I would go in the order that is it listed. When Riona was peeked was she under interrogation?

No, hence why she is still on the list.

Advertisement