Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    What's up with that Abs?

I genuinely thought I pm'd a vote - sorry :( I posted around 3am saying I was voting frank - apologies.

Holly next.

Then Derry

He isnt the wolf - he is the SK - Which is why I asked for protection, and why henry is gone now.

I'm gonna be so upset with my life if im wrong :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I genuinely thought I pm'd a vote - sorry :( I posted around 3am saying I was voting frank - apologies.

Holly next.

Then Derry

He isnt the wolf - he is the SK - Which is why I asked for protection, and why henry is gone now.

Derry was peeked as good. Plus no SK kills lately which would mean SK is dead.

My guess would be that Holly and Abi are the last remaining wolves and then it’s a village win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly next.

Then Derry

If Derry is the SK, why has he not killed for the last two (3?) turns?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm back.

Desmond WW wrote: »

My guess would be that Holly and Abi are the last remaining wolves and then it’s a village win

Technically, no he wasn't.

Holly next.

Then Derry

But he has really, really, really pointed towards being good, so why still on the Derry?

• Advertisement

So, next peek, aiming to find a wolf to block their kill.

If there's a failed munch at 7pm, we'll know that I invited a wolf, no matter what they said to me to the contrary under interrogation.

So, next peek, aiming to find a wolf to block their kill.

invite / interrogation, I mean.

invite / interrogation, I mean.

It might be as good as a peek tbh. If there's no kill and the game continues, then we know to aim at whoever you chose next.

Which, btw, isn't to say a kill clears whoever is in the room. The kill might not classify as a power to be blocked, especially if the kill registers before the interogation

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Was he? Thought we were taking him on his reactions to Henry's bluff, which were favourable for him.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    If Derry is the SK, why has he not killed for the last two (3?) turns?

I was wondering the same when they missed two, think it was Derry I asked if he reckoned that were the SKs gone. I think the consensus is with the missed/non kills, they're likely gone.

Otherwise, I don't know what to make of 3 no-kills from them. There was no SK kill flavour today, no mention of them on the schedule for today. I think it's safe to say they are gone. Proves Derry as not SK. His reaction earlier goes a way towards leaning that he's not wolf.

Abi, here's a question, out of morbid curiosity?

Is there something you can't tell us?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Holly next.

Then Derry

giphy.gif

Yea sorry keep forgetting his peek was a bluff by Henry (fuzzy head today). Either was I think most of us are all leaning towards Derry being good.

Am I ok for the 5.59 vote or someone else?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yea sorry keep forgetting his peek was a bluff by Henry (fuzzy head today). Either was I think most of us are all leaning towards Derry being good.

Am I ok for the 5.59 vote or someone else?

If you could, would be great. I'll be AFK shortly.

Yea no problem. I assume we are voting Holly?

Yea no problem. I assume we are voting Holly?

Actually if wolves could vote elsewhere so we can easily spot them later, that'd be nice and peachy please!

Wouldn’t work considering I’m not a wolf

Just wanna go back to Lynch 3 because Isla made a good point about where the wolves could be found, that I sort of dismissed at the time because I wasn't sure of Isla myself being a goodie at the time. This was her post:
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Majority of the baddies are here if there is 5 wolves and 2 sks left

Clodagh (6) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Nigel, Derry
    Derry (6) - Fiona, Gertrude, Riona, Liam, Angus, Abigail

If we take derry and clodagh as villagers, and conor that leaves

Angus
    Abigall
    Riona
    Liam
    Gertude
    Holly
    Nigel
    Henry

There is a very good chance more than half that list is bad

Discuss

And these were the lynch results, with known baddies highlighted red, and our unknown highlighted green.

Clodagh (5) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Derry
    Frank (1) - Phil, Isla
    Angus (1) - Desmond
    Abigail (1) - Frank

Does this tell us anything? Can any people smarter than me see a pattern?

Can’t see colours on the phone, can you do it using bold or something?

• Advertisement

Known wolves bolded, unknowns underlined.
    Clodagh (5) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Derry
    Frank (1) - Phil, Isla
    Angus (1) - Desmond
    Abigail (1) - Frank

He reacted to being called a wolf - not a SK - If you were the sk and accused of being a wolf you would know full well it was a bluff and play it accordingly!!

Are we truly 100% henry is the seer??

Can you explain no SK kills the last three nights?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Just wanna go back to Lynch 3 because Isla made a good point about where the wolves could be found, that I sort of dismissed at the time because I wasn't sure of Isla myself being a goodie at the time. This was her post:

And these were the lynch results, with known baddies highlighted red, and our unknown highlighted green.

Does this tell us anything? Can any people smarter than me see a pattern?

Nothing conclusive apart from the obvious; I voted with 2 bads, Derry voted with 2 bads.

Desmond's vote for Angus could go to support him, since Angus was SK, and also doesn't fall in with any of the other red names there.

But then, Des could have been the 'You vote differently so we're not all in the same pack' vote.

However, look at Frank's vote. If Frank was bad which we're very sure he was, his vote could be that vote to not go along with the pack..

So, your list doesn't do much for me and Derry, but might help Desmond.

Can you explain no SK kills the last three nights?

Nope - BG? Almanac? Einstein? Divine intervention?

I think you're arguing for a giggle again. You can't really think Derry is the SK.

Or possibly a simple ruse??

All quite possibole - All quite possibly maddeningly ridicalussss!

hqdefault.jpg

I think you're arguing for a giggle again. You can't really think Derry is the SK.

It was the very reason Im still fixated on him - He told someone he will eat them next!

It was me he said that to. I'm still here.

• Advertisement

Tbh, I'm starting to feel,like we should hit Abi over Desmond, simply because Abi is coming across like taking the piss at this point and is actually trying to derail discussions...

Advertisement