Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Tbh, I'm starting to feel,like we should hit Abi over Desmond, simply because Abi is coming across like taking the piss at this point and is actually trying to derail discussions...

I'll stop talking so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Nope - BG? Almanac? Einstein? Divine intervention?

But surely if it was any of them then the mods would have put up a picture eve about a failed SK kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote:
    It was the very reason Im still fixated on him - He told someone he will eat them next!

Love you too Abi :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'll stop talking so

Abi, all you're doing is pushing one point over and over, offering no real evidence and now, to add to that, you've thrown shade at henry too, again with no real evidence. It's not "stop talking" as much as it's "please attempt to add something new rather than spamming one insane point..."

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Don't stop talking. Just try take the blinkers off.

Look, I get it. I've been swinging one way and another on Derry most of the game. But the overall evidence is that he's good. Including his reaction to Henry's fake reveal. You agree that rules him out as a wolf, but still think him an SK. Yet, there hasn't been an SK kill for three days, or a mod announcement about missed kills, so we have to assume the SK is now gone.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Don't stop talking. Just try take the blinkers off.

Look, I get it. I've been swinging one way and another on Derry most of the game. But the overall evidence is that he's good. Including his reaction to Henry's fake reveal. You agree that rules him out as a wolf, but still think him an SK. Yet, there hasn't been an SK kill for three days, or a mod announcement about missed kills, so we have to assume the SK is now gone.

All good points.

Derry should not be here - the mistake he made was, or should have been fatal.

So far

The mods changed a vote to keep him in game
    He wormed his way out of 2 more votes
    We f**king refuse under any circumstances imaginable to actually put this to bed - it is absolutely MADDENING that i have tried and tried to get him peeked - lynched anything and everytime it keeps falling down

The sheer refusal during this game to try and find out if someone THAT ACTUALLY F**KING ALL BUT ADMITTED BEING A BADDY was bad has my head torn apart.

I dont even care if im wrong anymore

Lynch me please!

At this stage i probably believe he is good but the fact is - IT SHOULDNT EVEN BE IN DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

Tbh, I'm starting to feel,like we should hit Abi over Desmond, simply because Abi is coming across like taking the piss at this point and is actually trying to derail discussions...

Which adds to someone else’s poInt earlier on the game about the wolves using the confusion around Derry as a distraction point.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Which adds to someone else’s poInt earlier on the game about the wolves using the confusion around Derry as a distraction point.

You would say that

Abi,mits not that your point is being ignored. It's just not being considered to be this massive moment. At some point you have to go "I've made my point, now let's move on for the good of the village and see what else I can cook up."

I think Abi needs some of my special brew. I'll have to go check if Derry left any behind though. He consumed more in the two hours together than Isla did in 36 hours!!!! BRB.

• Advertisement

You would say that

giphy.gif

Abi,mits not that your point is being ignored. It's just not being considered to be this massive moment. At some point you have to go "I've made my point, now let's move on for the good of the village and see what else I can cook up."

I'd probably have to re-read the whole thread at this stage!

I'd probably have to re-read the whole thread at this stage!

You have 24 minutes!

Conor WW wrote: »
    You have 24 minutes!

Ha - wait - are we not voting holly as confirmed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Before we get derailed and forget, have you all voted for Holly by now?

Except Desmond who I believe is making the last vote.

Ha - wait - are we not voting holly as confirmed?

Yes we are! :)

I done that earlier - ok

Gimme some drink Con

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Also voted for Holly. Slim chance Abigail is right but I reckon there are others you should interrogate Conor.

Liam, Phil, before 6pm, who do you think I should invite?

Vote is in

• Advertisement

Hurry up!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Its lynching time. And the village was closing in on one particular member. Enough was enough and they were willing to lash out.

Holly WW has been lynched.

Holly (7) Conor, Derry, Liam, Riona, phil, Abi, Desmond

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Munch is at 7.

Conor if you havnt decided on your terogation yet please pick me - need a chat!

Sorry Abi, have to place the order before lynch.

Are we finishing up tonight? Is it every hr now?

Yes, every hour now. Can't see it going on too much longer. Will be over one way or another soon enough.

Are we finishing up tonight? Is it every hr now?

Yes and yes

Mmmk - I'll be back so after 7 - See what the craic is then!

• Advertisement

Guess who got a PM :D

Advertisement