Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Urgh. Ill vote des. Then if we still have a wolf we can agree to vite derry if nothing g else rears its head. Fair nuff??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If it help to protect the village I will change my vote from Abi to myself?

Do that thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Oh gawd Des. You start saying stuff like that and I start to doubt myself :(

Vote changed. 😔

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    With 5 definite dead wolves, we could have 2 wolves still alive.

If they vote together to get rid of someone they consider a risk (I guess, me or Phil), then they'll succeed unless we've three voting together. I say for Des, but am still open to debate about that. But with Abi not voting Des, and Des obviously not voting Des, then we're kinda fecked as it's left up to an unknown, Riona to tow the line. She may say she will, but if she's a wolf, she and Des may not.

I'd *really* rather, Abi, you voted with Phil and me in whoever we think best at this stage. I know it's probably only one wolf left, but need to work on the worst case scenario and that's of two wolves.

See that's the thing with unknowns - The village is suffering at this stage, plus it doesn't matter how helpful the unknowns try to be because you have to assume there are wolf plays being made.

I'll vote Des, but I'd really like more time or another opinion. Abi is still making me uneasy with some of her behaviour, but maybe she has something helpful to tell you in the interrogation? Should we check that out first before making a decision on her?

Two-and-a-half hours since Derry posted and nearly two hours since Phil. Guys!!!??

Ridiculous comment anyway. Surely to protect the village he would try stay as an nrv?? Last ditch attempt. Poor but an attempt nonetheless

Oh gawd Des. You start saying stuff like that and I start to doubt myself :(

I’m telling the truth that’s why. I’ve no problem being lynched if it protects you and Phil. Then you would just need to pick from Abi and Riona and you know who I think it is out of them.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ridiculous comment anyway. Surely to protect the village he would try stay as an nrv?? Last ditch attempt. Poor but an attempt nonetheless

Not if it’s a case of numbers - better for an unconfirmed NRV to be lynched over two that are confirmed

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    See that's the thing with unknowns - The village is suffering at this stage, plus it doesn't matter how helpful the unknowns try to be because you have to assume there are wolf plays being made.

I'll vote Des, but I'd really like more time or another opinion. Abi is still making me uneasy with some of her behaviour, but maybe she has something helpful to tell you in the interrogation? Should we check that out first before making a decision on her?

That's unfortunately the case. Sure if all the unknowns were known, we'd have the wolves on a plate and there'd be no game.

Abi's next on the invite list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sorry Sunday not great for me. Hmm I'd be inclined to go Abigail or riona because I think Desmond should not have had a kill yet. Obviously there could be two left. But I'll how with the village.

I’ve changed my vote to myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote:
    Two-and-a-half hours since Derry posted and nearly two hours since Phil. Guys!!!??

Here but barely Conor. Busy this evening.

Vote cast for Desmond.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry Sunday not great for me. Hmm I'd be inclined to go Abigail or riona because I think Desmond should not have had a kill yet. Obviously there could be two left. But I'll how with the village.

Open to discuss the merits of Riona or Abi, but quickly, we've six minutes.

Open to discuss the merits of Riona or Abi, but quickly, we've six minutes.

I think riona because Abigail's play in insisting Derry doesn't seem like a wolf to me.

I'd say Riona over Abi too.

By why Riona over Desmond?

Phil's confirmed good, right? Whatever doubts remain about Derry, no way they can be a wolf team. If that's what you're getting at Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Stay the course guys

Just a reminder of the wording of my power. Does it or does it not seem that I can stop a kill by interrogating a wolf? TBH, I don't think it's that clear.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Interrogator - SEAMUS MCFLY - Seamus is a humble gentleman who moved from Ireland in the 1880's, but he won't settle for any nonsense. Each night he will invite a player to his farmhouse for a chat and some Whiskey, This player will loose all their powers while out rambling and could suffer a hangover.

• Advertisement

I'd say Riona over Abi too.

By why Riona over Desmond?

Because there was a munch and Desmond was with you. That should not have happened if des was the last one. Maybe if there were two, in which case one of the other three is a wolf and I don't think I'll convince you of Derry but riona I could.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Phil's confirmed good, right? Whatever doubts remain about Derry, no way they can be a wolf team. If that's what you're getting at Conor?

Yes, Phil is good.

Just wanted them around to advice.

Sticking with Des.

Because there was a munch and Desmond was with you. That should not have happened if des was the last one. Maybe if there were two, in which case one of the other three is a wolf and I don't think I'll convince you of Derry but riona I could.

You still have doubts about Derry?

Maybe put in your request for whomever you feel and then if no kill happens then you know you have the wolf - like an unofficial peek.

It’s been fun playing with ye all. Til the next time!

Okay, three options:

1) Des is still the last wolf but interrogation doesn't stop munches
    2) Somebody else is the last wolf so put in their munch order
    3) There's more than one wolf still at large which may or may not include Des.

If 3) is the case then we really can't afford a mis lynch.

I do think Des is our best chance though but open for debate on the matter at least.

I do think, on re-reading my power, that 1) is unlikely. I think there's either a second wolf or Des isn't a wolf.

I’m not a wolf so tread carefully on the next lynch, probably the last chance to win.

By the way, I lied to you Conor and Henry thankfully kept my cover. I'm the bodyguard and am glad the wolf/wolves have a tricky choice to make with the next munch. Good luck picking who I'm going to protect.

Do we know for sure that a wolf being in Conor's room prevents them from munching? Wouldn't mind getting some clarification on that. I think to just assume that as fact is a dangerous play for us.

Mods - Are you able to tell us if this is the case please?

• Advertisement

Any sign of a lynch happening?

Advertisement