Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Oh My God this is madness!!

Yea sorry your right

Riona did you vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abi, as can you vote last on Riona in case she's the assassin.

Not that it matters, if she's the last wolf, taking a villager with her won't make a difference to the end result.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote:
    Abi, as can you vote last on Riona in case she's the assassin.

I'll do it

pIzcJ2z.gif

Conor I have gone over rionas posts -I cant find anything incriminating -I suspect she is a newish player - 2nd or 3rd game and her posting style is very meek, like she needs some help.

I cant vote for her - Maybe im wrong - but im not giving up on my gut.

Im voting derry! Please do the same - I will buy you a pint if im wrong!

Sorry - Im not changing my vote - you know im good - Derry!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I'm gone mobile now, I had no choice but to head out.

I've said enough already. I can't say anymore really.

Lynch me next to rule me out, but Connor be prepared to possibly be swimming among 2 wolves then. Definitely Derry anyway.

I thought Abi might have been coming in to tell you she was the assassin conor, in which case I'd volunteer for last vote on her next. But she must not be.

We're dropping like flies though so maybe it's time for a leap of faith. I'm that leap of faith then.

I don't blame you, get it done and remember me with kindness.

I'm voting at 9.59pm for Riona anyways to rule out assassin.

Doesn't really matter at this point but there is 0 reason for me bussing a partner in Holly earlier today.

I've convinced myself Riona is the last wolf and we'll lose or win based on that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Riona did you vote?

I voted for Derry, something seems rotten with him far too often in this game.

Looking at Riona's posts compared with the other known Baddies' posts (except Angus).

She voted for wolf Nigel first Lynch. But assuming she's Griff or Mad Dog she wouldn't have known about being a wolf until after the first lynch. For the second lynch she might have wanted to appear consistent and there was no danger to Nigel that vote (she was the only one to vote for him), and she might have thought it handy in future "I'm not a wolf, look, how could I be when I voted for one in Lynch 2?" She voted then for Gertrude, Nigel and Frank and Holly successively, but she had to as they were all landslides (must have hurt to have to do it!).

I know this is confirmation bias - looking "for" reasons to vote for her to justify the decision already made rather than looking with an open mind. But, even at that, it makes sense, right?

Lynch 1 Lynch 2 Lynch 3 Lynch 4 Lynch 5 Lynch 6 Lynch 7 Lynch 8
    Riona Nigel Nigel Derry Gertrude Nigel Frank Holly Desmond
    Holly Orla Brendan Clodagh Nigel Nigel Frank DID NOT VOTE n/a
    Nigel Clodagh Riona Clodagh Desmond Desmond n/a n/a n/a
    Frank Doris Doris Abigail DID NOT VOTE Nigel DID NOT VOTE n/a
    Gertrude Brendan Brendan Derry Nigel n/a n/a n/a n/a

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm voting at 9.59pm for Riona anyways to rule out assassin.

Doesn't really matter at this point but there is 0 reason for me bussing a partner in Holly earlier today.

I've convinced myself Riona is the last wolf and we'll lose or win based on that.

If both Abi and Riona are going for you, then now it absolutely matters as it'll be a tied vote.

Ties.
    Kolido wrote: »
    15) In the event of a tie in lynch votes, the last vote cast before a certain time to be decided by the mods will be the decider.

Conor WW wrote:
    If both Abi and Riona are going for you, then now it absolutely matters as it'll be a tied vote.

You need to convince Abi then. I'll do all I can but she's tunnelled me since Tuesday

Riona WW wrote: »
    I'm gone mobile now, I had no choice but to head out.

I've said enough already. I can't say anymore really.

Lynch me next to rule me out, but Connor be prepared to possibly be swimming among 2 wolves then. Definitely Derry anyway.

I thought Abi might have been coming in to tell you she was the assassin conor, in which case I'd volunteer for last vote on her next. But she must not be.

We're dropping like flies though so maybe it's time for a leap of faith. I'm that leap of faith then.

I don't blame you, get it done and remember me with kindness.

There can't be two wolves and you know it.

Conor WW wrote: »
    There can't be two wolves and you know it.

true

Abi, really, really, REALLY, need you to vote for Riona here!

Im wondering are the back room cursing me into the ground or going "stick to your guns girl" :D

Riona trying to scare me away from voting for her with her "2 wolves" comment. Definitely, definitely a wolf.

Abi, I don't even drink beer. I want to win this. Vote Riona.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Abi, really, really, REALLY, need you to vote for Riona here!

No because if I have been right all along I simply cant fall at the last hurdle - Imagine doing what I have done for a week - then changing on the last day to find out I was right all along and I let him win

Not a hope - Sorry

Abigail WW wrote:
    No because if I have been right all along I simply cant fall at the last hurdle - Imagine doing what I have done for a week - then changing on the last day to find out I was right all along and I let him win

You're wrong though. It'll be worse when you're wrong and could have won us the game.

Don't let the result be decided on the timing of a last vote. Let's do it nice and clean. Vote Riona.

There's NOTHING on Derry. C'mon, we can win it.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Im wondering are the back room cursing me into the ground or going "stick to your guns girl" :D

Cursing you, doll. Vote Riona.

giphy.gif

Voted at 21.59.57

Hope it's close enough Conor

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Vote was closed.

We will tally the results and get back to you. :)

Interrogate Riona if I die

o god o god o god

• Advertisement

If you die, and you're a villager it's game over.

Game over regardless. Lynched a villager = wolf win; lynched a wolf = villager win.

Advertisement