Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Never changed Nigel's password . . Nigel has nothing to hide .

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mary should have spotted that with her spreadsheet. I thought I was mad about spreadsheets but I think Mary eclipses me big time.

Perhaps I did ;)

*may or may no be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mary should have spotted that with her spreadsheet. I thought I was mad about spreadsheets but I think Mary eclipses me big time.

I thought she did spot it, especially on morning 2 but then she got the chop. Being alone in a backroom is a scary and lonesome place. Paranoia develops quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I just had a read of the SK back rooms - Jesus Mick I had you really paranoid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I had no idea who any one was except for Steve due to his slip and Derry who was obviously Necrod up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I had no idea who any one was except for Steve due to his slip and Derry who was obviously Necrod up.

I knew you were Henry and that's why I thought you were a wolf (winding me up before in the Star Trek game)

Figured Pter. Also figured Nigel and Riona (Drumpot and Stu)

Knew Conor was QB - but I always know QB once the tables come out :P

Andy hid himself very well imo, had an inkling about Isla but didn't really cop it.

Didn't cop Lord/Liam till Saturday.

Hadn't a clue Mick was Angus.

Figured Abi was Ardinn, and kitten_k was Desmond (well played btw folks)

Friday evening I guessed to myself that Holly was Mr. Kingsley. Pleasantly surprised to be right.

Knew Phil/Barney from the slip (Nice early days Necro impression btw :) )

The rest I didn't know tbh.

I did better with my real account guesses than my wolf finding :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I said this in the backroom but in case no-one there sees it

[on the assassin role]

I didnt really know what to do with it - It was a hail mary if things went tits up - but not knowing if I was good or bad for most of the game was a bit hard to deal with.

I probably could have dealt with it better but im still really figuring out the game. But waiting on a pm that never came was odd, I suppose I should have asked but not sure if even then id have gotten an answer. It seemed like a backup plan for the mods if anything happened in fairness, which left me not knowing what to do.

At least if I was confirmed good or bad I could have then pressed on in that direction.

Near the end I just presumed NRV with a role. but im wondering what I could have done with the role to help? Any ideas? any suggestions on my play going forward - I only have 1 game [2 now] behind me - the speed game was a disaster - my work hrs did'nt agree with it so it cant be considered a played game!

Ah, you were essentially an NRV with the bonus, apologies I didn't realise there was confusion from yourself over it. It would have led to a tense lynchtime had you come out when close to the chop, and it was also on the table for wolves to claim to try pull themselves off the hook.

All I'd say is if you're not sure ask the mods, we didn't answer about 80% of the questions put to us this game but we'd for sure have confirmed your alignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necrominus wrote: »
    I knew you were Henry and that's why I thought you were a wolf (winding me up before in the Star Trek game)

Figured Pter. Also figured Nigel and Riona (Drumpot and Stu)

Yeah i had you pegged Day1. It was either you, or SK pretending to be you.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Knew Conor was QB - but I always know QB once the tables come out :P

And here was me deliberately not helping with the FFAs to hide my real account :P

I knew you, Necro. And I knew Pter and Barney from the slips, but other than that I hadn't an iota. And if it wasn't for the slips I'd be in the dark about those two too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'd be surprised if anyone didn't figure me out tbh :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I'd be surprised if anyone didn't figure me out tbh :pac:

E7MQ4v3.gif

Angus returned with a full tank of gas and a free royal pine air freshner

kitten_k wrote: »
    I just had a read of the SK back rooms - Jesus Mick I had you really paranoid!!

**** ya you did. Do you know what its like being bad and have someone accuse you constantly but never actually interacting with you :mad: there was a part of me that did want you to be the seer but mainly not. ( when the aul logic brain got free every so often I reckoned you couldn't be but the logic brain doesn't stay around very long)

I'll have Des werewolf ptsd after the game now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Angus returned with a full tank of gas and a free royal pine air freshner

I'll be needing that shotgun back also :pac:

Kolido wrote: »
    I'll be needing that shotgun back also :pac:

Sha-up, Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, nuffin to do wiv meor my god, oi doen believe it, yer but no but why do you say all that right but destiny right she wo like caugh' gettin' off wit chris right but yer no right yer but no but yer but i ain't even done somink or nuffink so DON'T GIVE ME EVILS! i can't of done nuffin coz u no candice well she snogged destiny by the swings and now every1's goin aroung sayin that she's a complete slag but don't trust hannah coz she plays with matches!
    ...anyways like, kyle was so like well doggin' I up like, so i said "what you lookin' at? you gurt meader like", he says "dunno they don't put labels on rubbish, like", so i was like "Oooh your like sooo funny like not and i seen you 'round the back of peetzawlut down town with that scutler what works down Asdawl and your daps is like well gay" an ee says "yeah like, bovvered you gurt munter, diesel gettee if you keeps dissing I" an ee was like fretnin to punch I so I says I'll get arr Jordan to spark im out and then ee'd be roight gutted like, cos our jordan is gurt macky
    'an well 'ard like...

**** ya you did. Do you know what its like being bad and have someone accuse you constantly but never actually interacting with you :mad: there was a part of me that did want you to be the seer but mainly not. ( when the aul logic brain got free every so often I reckoned you couldn't be but the logic brain doesn't stay around very long)

You couldn't have complimented me more by thinking that Conor was Andy. Delighted with that one!

You couldn't have complimented me more by thinking that Conor was Andy. Delighted with that one!

You've a lovely style of posting... not too much not too little and always on top of what was going on. I was going to kill you thursday night if the wolves hadn't got to me first :p

Ha ha don’t what is was just couldn’t shake the feeling you were a baddie

Ha ha don’t what is was just couldn’t shake the feeling you were a baddie

Well you were spot on there so you're a natural at the game. Besides giving me such a hard time :o I thought you played great. Will you be back for more punishment?

Ah yea I’ll defo be back!

• Advertisement

Ah yea I’ll defo be back!

Very well played in this one kk. March game is gonna be fun, hope you are free to play!

Thanks Pter. Will depend when I March as I am on a client site for a bit of it so don’t know what internet access I will have.

If not should hopefully be ok for the April one as I will be signed of work for a couple of weeks.

Thanks Pter. Will depend when I March as I am on a client site for a bit of it so don’t know what internet access I will have.

If not should hopefully be ok for the April one as I will be signed of work for a couple of weeks.

That is zero use to me kk. It's March or bust :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    have u got a start date yet?

I’ll try my best, I promise

This the March game you're on about?

It's already March, so not sure what the delay is - get on with it, dudes! :P

Anonymous / non-anon? Theme?

sKeith wrote: »
    have u got a start date yet?

Just hashing it out. Will know for sure in next couple of days.
    I’ll try my best, I promise

Ah im only joking. Great if you can play in March, and if not; no worries - ill see you in April, which ill prob be playing in as well :D

This the March game you're on about?

It's already March, so not sure what the delay is - get on with it, dudes! :P

Anonymous / non-anon? Theme?

Who knows :)

Ok fine i checked with the other mods, and we will be going with first action morning of 25th March. Non anon game.

Theme is secret for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ok fine i checked with the other mods, and we will be going with first action morning of 25th March. Non anon game.

Theme is secret for now.

In

Advertisement