Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Did we get an answer for whether the assassin knows they are the assassin?

I can see it being used as a hail mary with 10 mins to go if someone is up for a lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think the risk of losing a roled player via the assassin is not big enough to offset the risk of outing multiple roled players via voting patterns. Thus on further reflection I'd be tempted to completely ignore the assassin, so as not to out roled players ourselves. I'd rather lose one roled player than give wolves a lot of information to work with.

Fair point too actually.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

No it was never clarified if the assassin is aware of their role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

What should I do with this letter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

what does it say?

• Advertisement

Read it to yourself first and then make a decision!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

What is the letter? A? B? C? ...

But seriously, if you can divulge what it is and think it will help the village please do.

Whatever this letter says, worth noting it came after Biff gained a power, iirc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Information shared is better than hidden, it'll be taken with pinch of salt following Biffs power being activated

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Did we get an answer for whether the assassin knows they are the assassin?

I can see it being used as a hail mary with 10 mins to go if someone is up for a lynch.

How about a middle ground here so. Subject to the mods confirming that the assassin knows they have this role I’d propose that our volunteer only uses the late vote if the assassin role is claimed

Seems to me that this forces the wolves to organize their votes a bit, which might help us and also gives us a degree of control still. If a wolf is the assassin I’ll hppily take 1:1 by the way.

Anything I’ve missed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

It be brave move to come out so early if Gab was a wolf....

Im inclined to believe shes on the level for now. Take her words at face value until otherwise suspicious

Eva WW wrote: »
    How about a middle ground here so. Subject to the mods confirming that the assassin knows they have this role I’d propose that our volunteer only uses the late vote if the assassin role is claimed

Seems to me that this forces the wolves to organize their votes a bit, which might help us and also gives us a degree of control still. If a wolf is the assassin I’ll hppily take 1:1 by the way.

Anything I’ve missed?

Im leaning towards going with what has been said since - ignore the assassin. We might gain wolf voting info, but more than likely we give up roled goodies.

Everyone do whatever they want, im thinking now.

Loughc wrote: »
    fun-facts-back-to-the-future-movie-1.gif

A player has found a letter.
    Loughc wrote: »
    As Doc sped off to find his parents, Marty knew that numbers would be key, he sprinted off to find the homes of Biff's buddies, to try talk sense into them before they were irredeemable.

Biff didn't care for his own underlings and decided to spend his time in the past training himself up, knowing he would have to be the master of his own destiny.

A player has joined the village side.

This betrayal has angered Biff greatly and he grows more vengeful, Biff has gained a power.

Nope, letter was before Biff gained his power.

Henry WW wrote: »
    It be brave move to come out so early if Gab was a wolf....

Im inclined to believe shes on the level for now. Take her words at face value until otherwise suspicious

Huh?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Huh?

Im inclined to believe she got a letter and its not a wolf ploy.....

I think you meant Gertie Ahern not Gabby Byrne though Henry dearie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I think you meant Gertie Ahern not Gabby Byrne though Henry dearie.

That i did... damn Gs

Letter claim was after. Kinda depends on what’s in the letter though as to whether the recipient could come out and the wolves likely don’t know that (unless they already had this ability before Biggs power bump). I’d be inclined to say reveal what’s in it.

Also could it relate to today’s task?

• Advertisement

So, Katie, Doris, Babs... any input for us today or ye gonna hide in the shadows for another while...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Letter was before Biff gained A NEW POWER! Might not mean he didn't already have one....

Letter claim was after. Kinda depends on what’s in the letter though as to whether the recipient could come out and the wolves likely don’t know that (unless they already had this ability before Biggs power bump). I’d be inclined to say reveal what’s in it.

Biff not bigg

Damn G’s for me too

giphy.gif

Come on Gertie you've a captive audience here!

Liam WW wrote: »
    Letter was before Biff gained A NEW POWER! Might not mean he didn't already have one....

Both valid points.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Being swayed by the low post werewolf theory. Seems strange that they wouldn't do the task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Bowl us over there Gertrude

02133-zoom.jpg

Gert, you know the info of said letter, if you think its worth sharing.... then share.

Your call

So, Katie, Doris, Babs... any input for us today or ye gonna hide in the shadows for another while...

Katie WW wrote: »
    Being swayed by the low post werewolf theory. Seems strange that they wouldn't do the task

Ask and you shall receive :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Anyone any thoughts on my previous post? - That Marty was an attempted munch this morning but he was protected. Then the attempted kill resulted in Marty 'swaying' his would-be killer to the village side?

I'm not comfortable going all-in on the common thought that the wolves failed in their task and there was no munch this morning.

Advertisement