Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Pter wrote: »
    Theme is secret for now.

Straight up plain vanilla game would be great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Oh and you're all a shower of bastards

#jesuiskatie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Oh and you're all a shower of bastards

#jesuiskatie

I really did try to change to Babs, but was *just* too late. The rap was convincing*.

You'd have still been minced meat even if I'd managed it, Katierig, so ... whoops!

* see, sKeith, you don't need to hard claim a role to be saved from the gallows, just compose a decent rap and you'll be in with a better chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

quickbeam wrote: »
    I really did try to change to Babs, but was *just* too late. The rap was convincing*.

You'd have still been minced meat even if I'd managed it, Katierig, so ... whoops!

* see, sKeith, you don't need to hard claim a role to be saved from the gallows, just compose a decent rap and you'll be in with a better chance.

i'm only a nrv,
    and i'll thank u a bunch,
    if you spare me from the noose,
    and leave me to the munch.

sKeith wrote: »
    i'm only a nrv,
    and i'll thank u a bunch,
    if you spare me from the noose,
    and leave me to the munch.

That would have worked. I mean I was pushing to leave you alone but I would have convinced others if I had had that.

I tried to save you SK tbf but only as I thought you were trying to get lynched for some reason :D

was it the lorraines dead baby, lorraine dead that got people the wrong way ?? :D

was it the lorraines dead baby, lorraine dead that got people the wrong way ?? :D

Would have been fine with that if you had done it in a sonnet.

• Advertisement

or a meme?
    25sw7g.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

What is this rap?!

What is this rap?!

Katie did a rap to save herself and it almost worked.

What is this rap?!
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106268832&postcount=1122

Ma name is Katie
    I was postin kinda fluffy
    But hey you know
    that don mean I am a wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106268832&postcount=1122

Ma name is Katie
    I was postin kinda fluffy
    But hey you know
    that don mean I am a wolfy

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106268983&postcount=1133

I didn’t care if you were a wolf. I refused to vote for you 100% because of that poem. A lost treasure, I’m glad you reminded me!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I like to think of that as Derrys finest moment. Getting a fellow player to rap for their survival.
    Nearly worked too....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sKeith wrote:
    Ma name is Katie I was postin kinda fluffy But hey you know that don mean I am a wolfy

Oh wow!

Has anyone sent that link to Def Jam yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

with regards to the study, we have seen that abi went for a bit of a wander when invited into the study. Was each invitee only able to see their own room, or could they also wander around previous interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

When I was in there I could only see my room

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote:
    with regards to the study, we have seen that abi went for a bit of a wander when invited into the study. Was each invitee only able to see their own room, or could they also wander around previous interviews?

As an invitee I can say I saw nothing. Had to create my own thread and couldn't view anything else.

QB kept a tight ship in there

Yeah, previous invitees' interrogations were hidden.

There's a question to the mods in the Farmhouse that confirms it.

Necrominus wrote: »
    As an invitee I can say I saw nothing. Had to create my own thread and couldn't view anything else.

QB kept a tight ship in there

I started creating threads for invitees but mod gave out and said they had to themselves. Something about for the permissions to work it had to be that way.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, previous invitees' interrogations were hidden.

There's a question to the mods in the Farmhouse that confirms it.

I'm sure i'll get to that eventually, only about a 1/5 of the way through the back rooms, if even. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

i didnt wander :) - i tried tho :P could only see past games

I found it highly amusing that two of my interrogatees created threads called "FFS"!!

ardinn wrote: »
    i didnt wander :) - i tried tho :P could only see past games

http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/showthread.php?tid=1258

I know what you mean,

same happened to brendan for his role pm.
    the mods copied and pasted the link from somewhere that obfuscated the link, and copied the text, and not the URL it was pointing at.

Brendan was sent this
    http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum...ay.php?fid=336
    which is broken. and when i went direct to cop/wwforums, i could only see archives. (same as you describe)

but it you grab the 3 digit number at the end there and go into any archive and change that last 3 digit number , bam, you're in.

future mod, copy URL, not copy text, or goto the webpage and grap the url direct from the address bar.

For future reference.... the priest always has a backroom right? Where all the roles are revealed?

The nail in the coffin for my master-plan priest claim was saying I got them by PM. I've never actually been the priest before :o

For future reference.... the priest always has a backroom right? Where all the roles are revealed?

The nail in the coffin for my master-plan priest claim was saying I got them by PM. I've never actually been the priest before :o

Usually yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Timing was the killer.

I just looked more credible and it contradicted what you said. Had I not came out when I did it would have been difficult to convince people Im the real deal

Advertisement