Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options
1165166167168169171»

Comments

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Timing was the killer.

I just looked more credible and it contradicted what you said. Had I not came out when I did it would have been difficult to convince people Im the real deal

I must admit I was surprised that people took your story over mine so easily. There was no real debate. Yours had "more cohesion". I think wolves would have won the game if we didn't go for that unforced gamble.

Timing was indeed a killer. The whole point was to draw out any living seers/priests since they looked like they were already dead. You coming out at the same time defeated the purpose of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    Usually yeah.

Don't lie!! PJ it's always by PM

(tee hee hee)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Don't lie!! PJ it's always by PM

(tee hee hee)

Oh yeah! Right!

Also PJ, dont forget to mention the magic beans that are the source of your priestly powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I must admit I was surprised that people took your story over mine so easily. There was no real debate. Yours had "more cohesion". I think wolves would have won the game if we didn't go for that unforced gamble.

Timing was indeed a killer. The whole point was to draw out any living seers/priests since they looked like they were already dead. You coming out at the same time defeated the purpose of it all.

Yeh, even though I was a wolf I was asking some leigitimate questions that nobody cared about. And then BJ starts listing off a bunch of superpowers he had !! And everybody was like "yeh, that just makes sense" . .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Beaten the Star Trek game post count...Marvel/DC next :pac:

• Advertisement

*immediately starts deleting posts here*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    *immediately starts deleting posts here*

You delete them and Derry will magically re-appear and spam a certain GIF :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I feel sorry for whoever is named "Henry" or "beakerjoe" in the next game. I will get my revenge :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »
    Yeh, even though I was a wolf I was asking some leigitimate questions that nobody cared about. And then BJ starts listing off a bunch of superpowers he had !! And everybody was like "yeh, that just makes sense" . .

I got the photograph, it was legit

The Almanac bull****.... pure BJ

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »

My breadcrumbs is what i think aided me in being believeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

quickbeam wrote: »
    I started creating threads for invitees but mod gave out and said they had to themselves. Something about for the permissions to work it had to be that way.

I wasn't giving out :(

The only way I could figure keeping you in one forum, and hiding previous rooms from the invitees and leaving so you could read them at any time was by setting the Invitee permissions to only being able to view threads that account had created. So if you or the mods created the threads they wouldn't have been able to see it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I wasn't giving out :(

The only way I could figure keeping you in one forum, and hiding previous rooms from the invitees and leaving so you could read them at any time was by setting the Invitee permissions to only being able to view threads that account had created. So if you or the mods created the threads they wouldn't have been able to see it!

Ah I know not "giving out" but told me not to create them.

My OCD did slightly object to the inconsistency in thread names though, so that was my only objection to not being able to create the threads myself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Phil is back to his original password. I like to think I had some of you convinced I was Necro at the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barney92 wrote: »
    Phil is back to his original password. I like to think I had some of you convinced I was Necro at the beginning.

You got great milage out of Phil, had me in stitched :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote:

It was highly enjoyable for me anyways :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

particularily enjoyed the phil colson, give me a hand undestanding ...

Ye'd have won the game if ye didnt kill the SK...... just saying :p

Friend sent me this, a week too late :)

https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor?q=121g

Ye'd have won the game if ye didnt kill the SK...... just saying :p

And to think that was a last minute change from Henry to Angus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Abigail WW wrote: »
    pIzcJ2z.gif

Just to point this out

I foresaw the future!!!

Im scared too folks!!