Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Being swayed by the low post werewolf theory. Seems strange that they wouldn't do the task
    tenor.gif?itemid=5216200

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Gert, you know the info of said letter, if you think its worth sharing.... then share.

Your call

Spot on, but needs to decide quickly, can't have thread derailed in anticipation of something that might not come

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ola Amigas and Amigos. Angus in the house.
    Whoever had this account last mage it all Black.
    And I don't like it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

What should I do with this letter

Guessing day 1 task was to say 'werewolf'.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Anyone any thoughts on my previous post? - That Marty was an attempted munch this morning but he was protected. Then the attempted kill resulted in Marty 'swaying' his would-be killer to the village side?

I'm not comfortable going all-in on the common thought that the wolves failed in their task and there was no munch this morning.

Good idea to be open minded about it. I do think it was a non attempt or a failed task but definitely open to the possibility it was a protection.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Anyone any thoughts on my previous post? - That Marty was an attempted munch this morning but he was protected. Then the attempted kill resulted in Marty 'swaying' his would-be killer to the village side?

I'm not comfortable going all-in on the common thought that the wolves failed in their task and there was no munch this morning.

I wouldn’t disregard it that’s for sure. However if that’s the case then I’d assume Marty has till next munch. Not a reason for priest to reveal tomorrow but down the line if we get a better understanding of what happened it may allow us to track back to a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

What should I do with this letter

giphy.gif

And if you think the villager needs to know the info at this point then share it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

And if you think the villager needs to know the info at this point then share it.

Bingo

JadedBlueFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Share if you think we need to know Gertrude, which I'd imagine you do otherwise you probably wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

If that was the case then Marty knows the wolves have him pegged so we have to wait and see how he plays that. Either way it doesnt matter unless Marty says so. I'm comfortable because from the munch post it appears they didn't try and Marty's made a successful convert which is a huge result for the village

Brendan WW wrote: »

?? Explain? Also how this relates to the post you quoted?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gerty - have a read of the letter and then decide whether you deem it to be important for the village to be kept private or made public.

Riona - I like the theory but as(I cant remember who said) the Mod post stated that Biff was being "lazy". That wouldnt seem to agree with your theory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Give me a hand coming to the same conclusion as yourself there Brendan. I seem to have lost one.

Coulson-loses-arm-star-wars.jpg

Because werewolf

This is probably what Brendan is alluding to.. Gertie has four posts so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    ?? Explain? Also how this relates to the post you quoted?

But wait!!....!there's more, there will be 3 on-thread tasks to win goodies, one task each day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. What the tasks and prizes are, are anyone's guess

The letter being day 1 goodie. 2 minutes after Gertrude says werewolf, she wins the prize.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Being swayed by the low post werewolf theory. Seems strange that they wouldn't do the task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

deja vu

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Good idea to be open minded about it. I do think it was a non attempt or a failed task but definitely open to the possibility it was a protection.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    I wouldn’t disregard it that’s for sure. However if that’s the case then I’d assume Marty has till next munch. Not a reason for priest to reveal tomorrow but down the line if we get a better understanding of what happened it may allow us to track back to a wolf.

Thanks. Of course, for what I proposed, it would mean the wolves took a very good swipe at getting Marty when the chances of them achieving that were greater than 1 in 20.

Anyway, I'm just trying to keep an eye out for all (reasonable) possibilities.

Although, never mind any of that for the moment, cause right now I want to hear more from Katie.

Come running home again Katie, come running home again
    Cross my heart and hope to die, shall I cause another tear from your eye?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

We don't know if they didn't so the task of were just unsuccessful - wonder which it was.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ffs Gertie where you gone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gerty - have a read of the letter and then decide whether you deem it to be important for the village to be kept private or made public.

Riona - I like the theory but as(I cant remember who said) the Mod post stated that Biff was being "lazy". That wouldnt seem to agree with your theory

I am sure we are going to be told, otherwise why even mention the letter at all. None of us would be any wiser.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »

Ah, I totally forgot about 'lazy'. Yes, that indeed suggests that Biff failed to do the task. Thanks Holly.

So, there was no attempted munch, no protection, no retaliation conversion by Marty.

Marty's dash to the past was completely his own action apparently.

That at least saves me from going back to yesterday's posts and looking at them yet again to try to identify a task which isn't there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

late to the party dudes, you don't make it easy to catch up!

Didn’t you post this a while back too?

Anything else to say?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Ffs Gertie where you gone?

Mulling it over with someone in a backroom?

Walking out/back from lunch in real life?

Hopefully we'll get something very soon.

Doris WW wrote: »
    late to the party dudes, you don't make it easy to catch up!

giphy.gif

That's 2. :pac::pac::pac:

Babs where you hiding at?

Ok, next on the list.

Clodagh, BABS, Angus - where you folk hiding out?

fNS7f7d.jpg?1

Ok, next on the list.

Angus popped out in the last half hour or so, about 50 posts back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok, next on the list.

Not 'hiding', as you put it.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Not 'hiding', as you put it.

giphy.gif

Stay a while, get involved :D

Advertisement