Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Angus popped out in the last half hour or so, about 50 posts back.

I saw that. 1 post... Pfft.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I saw that. 1 post... Pfft.

Do you mean that as a dismissive utterance, or as the sound effect to all these lamps bursting open? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Look out for people just posting without saying anything to increase their count ahead of voting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Look out for people just posting without saying anything to increase their count ahead of voting.

Funny thing is that is exactly what you are doing

Riona WW wrote: »
    Do you mean that as a dismissive utterance, or as the sound effect to all these lamps bursting open? :pac:

rz1POa3.png

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

ae628d28d3e08549c0b350128cdbcbf848e034c3f8db909dd945d66f956cac41.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Like you :pac:

Isla WW wrote: »

Yeah I get that.

doh I did it again

Doris WW wrote: »
    ae628d28d3e08549c0b350128cdbcbf848e034c3f8db909dd945d66f956cac41.jpg

Now now, you need to post a bit more, get more involved before you make fun of someone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Yeah I get that.

doh I did it again

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Now now, you need to post a bit more, get more involved before you make fun of someone

you're not the boss of me!

how involved do I have to be? tell me more! is there a scale?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Not 'hiding', as you put it.

That’sa very Wolfy post...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

And what are you saying Katie? So far today, you've posted the same sentence twice, which was basically the common thread thought - 'Low posters could be wolfy', and now a brief deflection post.

I've said plenty this morning in a more serious tone. Right now though, now that a few posters have finally made it into the game, I'm trying to have a bit of fun in my method of enticing these posters to say a bit more.

I'm not trying to put the wolf shades on anyone specifically yet, but the fact that a few people have suddenly appeared once their absence was mentioned shouldn't be overlooked so easily.

What can I say, I gots my methods, and they be effective :D

Babs must be dead though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

New players can be stuck between a rock and a hard place though. They may not be familar with how to feret out wolves, nor familar with the witch hunts that can pop up.

My advice to any new players out there is try looking through the posts of someone and post what you think about those posts.

Dont be worrying about Derry, he is just being a grumpy, sarky so and so.

Your methods havent actually done anything though, except get a few low posters to post fluff.

Or scared of looking like a genie.

We have people talking, so the more we discuss things the better.

Id like to here more from Gert after the letter reveal, whether they reveal whats in the letter or not.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Your methods havent actually done anything though, except get a few low posters to post fluff.

To be fair, thats nothing to do with Derry, if they post fluff it looks bad on them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »

Not really to be fair, their post count is still low to abysmal, slap bang where the low lying wolves would be. Whatever game Katie's playing its not the look active one...:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

New players can be stuck between a rock and a hard place though. They may not be familar with how to feret out wolves, nor familar with the witch hunts that can pop up.QUOTE]

Oh great we have a wolf hunting expert, off you go then :p

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    To be fair, thats nothing to do with Derry, if they post fluff it looks bad on them

He is saying his methods are getting them posting, im saying we need better posting than we are getting. He should come up with a method to make that happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Personally feel his style of posting this morning has helped me generate a list of suspicious behaviour, or at least something to write down to make me feel I've got a list.

New players can be stuck between a rock and a hard place though. They may not be familar with how to feret out wolves, nor familar with the witch hunts that can pop up.

My advice to any new players out there is try looking through the posts of someone and post what you think about those posts.

giphy.gif

Frank WW wrote: »
    New players can be stuck between a rock and a hard place though. They may not be familar with how to feret out wolves, nor familar with the witch hunts that can pop up.QUOTE]

Oh great we have a wolf hunting expert, off you go then :p

Well its rare a wolf is found in the lynch in D1, so the best way to go about finding a wolf is detailed analysis over a few days.

The only way we can do this is by people posting their thoughts on other players.

DUH FRANK DUH

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

He's most likely constipated. A couple of teaspoons of castor oil will have him as right as rain.

giphy.gif

Haha - what you did there......i see it.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Personally feel his style of posting this morning has helped me generate a list of suspicious behaviour, or at least something to write down to make me feel I've got a list.

Fair enough i suppose. Just dont swallow everything he is saying.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Not really to be fair, their post count is still low to abysmal, slap bang where the low lying wolves would be. Whatever game Katie's playing its not the look active one...:pac:

It was the morning appointment at dentist game I was playing today

I'll be straight here I haven't the foggiest what's going on. the following is my understanding:

No kill this morning (possibly cos Biff's a chicken)
    One of Biff's buddies is now playing for the other team
    Biff acquired a power (could he have traded his kill for a better power)
    Gabriel has a letter, the contents of which are yet unknown
    Team Village now has Marty's (teenage) folks on it (we don't know if they knew their roles in advance of on thread announcement right?)
    If the assassin is lynched the last person to vote for them dies, does the assassin know who they are? is the role only randed once or does it get re-randed. Derry has volunteered to vote last?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm still catching up but getting there.

My first thought would be that OP said the first schedule action would be a wolf munch today if they won an on thread task.
    But there was no bodyguard in play until today when Marty went back in time.
    So I'd have to imagine that the task was a hard one the counter balance having a free shot at a villager with no body guard in play.
    Hence more likely one chosen not to be completed.

Advertisement