Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I’m getting my notepad out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So the assassin is a SK? But can be good or bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Could be quotes that biff has made in the movies that they would have to complete in thread

Could be post counts, quotes, hidden messages, anything really. Gives us something to work off tho if there is a successful munch tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So the assassin is a SK? But can be good or bad?

No, not a SK. Not sure what power they have other than taking a player with them on lynch.

Conor WW wrote: »
    No, not a SK. Not sure what power they have other than taking a player with them on lynch.

Rule 16 indicates 2 sk "sk kills"

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Not seen the movie in years so hope that is not a game changer for me

Rule 16 indicates 2 sk "sk kills"

Yeah, but there's only one SK listed under the Evils. You're right though, plural SKs are mentioned later, but I reckon that's about recruitment than the Assassin, who could be good or bad as they're listed neither under the village, or the evils but as a "special role".

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yes, but it would also seem that there will be tasks will all be competing for (per below), so spotting Biff's on those days will not be easy. The only time Biff has to complete a task but the rest of us don't us between now and 10am for the right to a first munch.

Why does Biff have to do anything though? Why not the other wolf?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why does Biff have to do anything though? Why not the other wolf?

Doesn't "have to" I guess, but it usually is the Alpha with such responsibility so just going by that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

If the assassin is killed by a serial killer, will the last voter for the assassin still die?

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If the assassin is killed by a serial killer, will the last voter for the assassin still die?

No.

Brendan WW wrote: »

Only if the assassin is lynched does a player die, so its a plus if a bad player gets it as they can take someone out if they are going down but if a good player gets it its a hindrance to us.

I suspect this role will be claimed very soonish when lynching starts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

And how is everyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I’m very well frank. And your good self?

Glad the day is finally here, thought the week would never pass.

I'm I right I'm saying we only have 2 wolves in the midst, or is the SK in league with them?

Two known wolves yeah to begin with anyway

Frank WW wrote: »
    Glad the day is finally here, thought the week would never pass.

I'm I right I'm saying we only have 2 wolves in the midst, or is the SK in league with them?

I assume its 2 wolves with recruitment possible and 1 sk possibly 2 with tasks or something activating the second

That's suspiciously heavy in the village's favour. Must be recruitments. Or secret roles

That's suspiciously heavy in the village's favour. Must be recruitments. Or secret roles

Yeah OP states that there are further unknown roles so I imagine a good few additional baddies

Yea, we are missing a lot of information so its hard to judge what to look out for

• Advertisement

Recruitment id say, flavour in the Op is about Biff wanting to building his Evil Empire. Village also has conversion powers, presumably to take converts back. Everytime I read an OP it always feels slanted to team village and usually ends out the opposite. False sense of security from the mods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No worries everyone Phil has arrived

giphy.gif

Guessing another serial killer gets activated at some stage. There is Serial Killer(s) everywhere bar the good winning conditions where the brackets are not there.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Recruitment id say, flavour in the Op is about Biff wanting to building his Evil Empire. Village also has conversion powers, presumably to take converts back. Everytime I read an OP it always feels slanted to team village and usually ends out the opposite. False sense of security from the mods

Yeah first reading is that it is slanted towards the village but I presume there is a lot to balance that out so I don't think I'll be getting too comfortable just yet.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Two known wolves yeah to begin with anyway

phil.gif

I would hazard a guess that there will be a stage where we time travel and that will be where the hidden roles will be activated

I would hazard a guess that there will be a stage where we time travel and that will be where the hidden roles will be activated

Reckon I'll need a drink if that's the case (I think you're probably on to something though)

BlaringBestDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Phil WW wrote: »
    Reckon I'll need a drink if that's the case (I think you're probably on to something though)

BlaringBestDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Your getting mileage out of Phil, personally I say keep going :)

Big philly style this is quite the entrance. Giving yourself a lot to live up to

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Your getting mileage out of Phil, personally I say keep going :)

Don't you worry. The wolves are going to start squealing like Beale the Squeal soon enough.

giphy.gif

Advertisement