Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    But you dont know which posters are low posting wolves, low posting NRVs or most importnatly low posting rolled goodies. Lets not kill low posters willy nilly.

We get your agenda and what you watt to do, take astep back and stop pushing your own agenda.

To counter that then, stop saying "don't do x" and start saying "let's do Y". You've spent all day shooting down derrys plan without providing any of your own

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I dont think knowledge of characters is gonna help. George, who is bg, wouldnt be the most obvious bg choice imo (sorry mods). He is a coward for most of the movie he features heavily in.

This is post decking out Biff, George. He's great at keeping Biff in check.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    To counter that then, stop saying "don't do x" and start saying "let's do Y". You've spent all day shooting down derrys plan without providing any of your own

There are a good few of us trying to evolve the discussion and analyse all the info we have in fairness. Derry is popping in with sarcastic comments.

Whatever about his methods getting us info earlier, its not great when he is curtailing active conversations.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    This is post decking out Biff, George. He's great at keeping Biff in check.

Sorry im not sure i get your meaning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ah forget it. This village is doomed.

SM96caR.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Aw, love you guys too! :mad::mad::mad:

Just being objective and stating my thoughts. You've been very present and outspoken since the game began. It's going to attract discussion. If my last post is the worst I can say about you at the moment, you're grand.
    That's she's faffing around messing with us.

Is it possible that she is being mind-controlled or being prevented from posting by some other power?

- Gerty Gets letter
    - Announces it in thread
    - Biff/wolve sees this quickly, swoops in with mind-control to say "no you don't"

???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Because its day one, what magic plan do we have with zero leads to go on. Its a crap shoot.

Derrys plans are what they are, plans, but they are soooooooooo flawed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

There are a good few of us trying to evolve the discussion and analyse all the info we have in fairness. Derry is popping in with sarcastic comments.

Whatever about his methods getting us info earlier, its not great when he is curtailing active conversations.

Maybe I'm missing it but what are the other strats being considered then?

Ah forget it. This village is doomed.

SM96caR.gif

Why is that?

Its Derrys way or teh highway is it?

Im not getting lead my someone unqualified to lead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Grand so Clodagh, we'll leave all the useless low posting NRVs alive to fumble the ball at end game...

Ah, sorry. I forgot we've to play it your way :rolleyes:

You're coming across as someone with an agenda - a negative agenda.

• Advertisement

Because its day one, what magic plan do we have with zero leads to go on. Its a crap shoot.

Derrys plans are what they are, plans, but they are soooooooooo flawed.

Henry's a wolf. No interest in discussing strategies, just trying to antagonise me. Has happened before.

Maybe I'm missing it but what are the other strats being considered then?

There are NO strategies on day 1!

Even going after low posters isnt fool proof. Even if there are wolves in the low posters, there are probably also new people. We could hit 3 low posters in the next 3 lynches, and hit nothing but newb!

The only strategy is to keep your eyes open, see who bandwagons, interpret the info from the mods, and then hope we hit someone in the lynch (the odds are against this).

Derry,

Whether your good or bad, realise this.... this "its Derry way or we are all doomed" logic is flawed, just like your plans.

If you really want to help the village, take a step back, stop pushing your ill-thought out plans.

As I said earlier, plenty of time between now and lynch. Lets see what happens.

Henry's a wolf. No interest in discussing strategies, just trying to antagonise me. Has happened before.

Interesting how everyone who isnt toeing your line is antagonising you. it was my pics and gifs earlier too.

You a bit tetchy today derrster?

You sir, are a fool. You think your god or something, we have to do things your way, anyone who disagrees is a wolf. Moron.

There are NO strategies on day 1!

Thank you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Sorry im not sure i get your meaning.

George punches out Biff cold and from then on he gained confidence and kept Biff in check, that is the George who is the BG.

#FFA1

1. Henry - being deliberately obtuse and antagonistic the entire game. Providing nothing of any use to the table but negativity.

2. Katie - Fluffy wolfy fluffy wolf

3. Doris - genies be genies.

Ok, out till later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

what's the deal with this letter?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I think the first lynch is usually a shambles as there is no real evidence to go off, or analysis to be done. I think no munching this morning also puts us at a disadvantage.

The votes of tonight's lynch, SK kill and tomorrow's munch should help us narrow it down slightly tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    George punches out Biff cold and from then on he gained confidence and kept Biff in check, that is the George who is the BG.

Fair point actually! I was only really thinking the first film, but i suppose he does keep him in check for the rest of his life after the movie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    For people who have a better understanding of the movie / game than me, any guesses to what other roles we may not know about?

With such a big roster of players, I'd like to think that there would be room for Hill Valley Mayor Goldie Wilson. I'm not sure what role he would take up for the village, but he's a character I could see being introduced if the mods have more in the pipeline.
    Ok to build on this.....if Derry were the alpha, he wouldnt show on a seer peek, and there would be no downside to him rattling trees and establishing himself as useful to the village. He can always just recruit more players to his team tomorrow, even if his plan went tits up and he got Match lynched.

When I said 'alpha' in my post, I meant it in the 'alpha male' context rather than wolf. Like if we all ended up stranded on a deserted island tomorrow, who out of the group would be the one to be the most outspoken and try to lead us and steer us? That sort of 'alpha', rather a specific wolf role in the game.

I'm not sure Derry is a wolf at the moment, let alone the alpha.

#FFA1

1. Henry - being deliberately obtuse and antagonistic the entire game. Providing nothing of any use to the table but negativity.

2. Katie - Fluffy wolfy fluffy wolf

3. Doris - genies be genies.

Ok, out till later.

Sorry if pointing out the flaws in your fruitless attempt to lead the village is being negative, Id rather be realistic than follow a foolish wannabe leader.

Its day one, I dont need a plan. Its early days. Whether your good or bad, your methods are heavily flawed and short sighted.

Riona WW wrote: »
    When I said 'alpha' in my post, I meant it in the 'alpha male' context rather than wolf. Like if we all ended up stranded on a deserted island tomorrow, who out of the group would be the one to be the most outspoken and try to lead us and steer us? That sort of 'alpha', rather a specific wolf role in the game.

I understand, but his behaviour makes sense in that light, i think. Its not a nailed on definite, but worth keeping in the back of your mind.

Sorry if pointing out the flaws in your fruitless attempt to lead the village is being negative, Id rather be realistic than follow a foolish wannabe leader.

Its day one, I dont need a plan. Its early days. Whether your good or bad, your methods are heavily flawed and short sighted.

And there's the negativity without providing any counter view apart from picking apart plans.

Steve, Riona and others are at least putting things together and coming up with alternatives. You're just hell bent on trying to antagonise me and doing NOTHING to help the village.

Vote for you will be cast at 8.59pm.

Riona WW wrote: »

Most likely a villager with a high opinion of himself and so sensitive that if your are critical of him he gets ultra defensive. Im guessing he like sto be a leader, yet has had many previous unsuccesful attempts at leading a village that he is despertate to be a success.

Psychoanalyisis 101

And there's the negativity without providing any counter view apart from picking apart plans.

Steve, Riona and others are at least putting things together and coming up with alternatives. You're just hell bent on trying to antagonise me and doing NOTHING to help the village.

Disproving your flawed logic is helping the village.

Anyway I can put Henry on ignore? He's getting my vote now anyways. I know your game Henry, and I'm done talking to you.

VOTE HENRY THE WOLF

Take off your hurt ego lenses for a second.

Taking a vote in anger against me, certainly isnt helping the village.

• Advertisement

What happened to the low poster thing?

Henry is posting away there and if you are right and he is a baddie, we will get him eventually. He will eventually give us something, if you are right.

Why the flippity flop from the low poster shtick?

Advertisement