Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I have no idea who to vote for. Anyone want to volunteer to be my lynch vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    What happened to the low poster thing?

Henry is posting away there and if you are right and he is a baddie, we will get him eventually. He will eventually give us something, if you are right.

Why the flippity flop from the low poster shtick?

Nah he's the vocal one providing distraction. Kill him and see who he's defending. Probably a low poster

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nah he's the vocal one providing distraction. Kill him and see who he's defending. Probably a low poster

'I knew it was Henry. Even when it was the low posters, i knew it was Henry'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Do we know if voting results are revealed?

32QX3P2.gif

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Do we know if voting results are revealed?

Yes. Read the OP.

'I knew it was Henry. Even when it was the low posters, i knew it was Henry'

It's all part of the Derry madness train ;) He who shouts down the vocal one longest and hardest is playing a devious strategy. Let's just lynch him.

It's all part of the Derry madness train ;) He who shouts down the vocal one longest and hardest is playing a devious strategy. Let's just lynch him.

Ah no in fairness you are being really antagonistic, so im not surprised people are taking issue with you.

And, btw - I have no issue with anyone disagreeing with me. None.

The negativity, constant steering and not providing anything alternative have led me to my conclusion.

Psychoanalysis? More like psychopath ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc wrote: »
    Hey guys,

There was a change to the lynch form url since the PMs the lynch form can be found at,

https://goo.gl/forms/lzlMIXxXBtmVdsQw1

We will post it again closer to the time. :)

Just a reminder folks :)

We'll post it again closer to the time.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I understand, but his behaviour makes sense in that light, i think. Its not a nailed on definite, but worth keeping in the back of your mind.

Ah right. I misunderstood in thinking that you misunderstood :)

So you are looking at reasons why Derry would be the alpha. Yes, his actions do make sense from that point of view. Could be something to consider.

Tell you what, let's cut out pages and pages of investigating, and just ask him...

HEY...DERRY, you the alpha, mate? Now, be honest.

And there's the negativity without providing any counter view apart from picking apart plans.

Steve, Riona and others are at least putting things together and coming up with alternatives. You're just hell bent on trying to antagonise me and doing NOTHING to help the village.

Vote for you will be cast at 8.59pm.

I will agree that there's a caustic nature to Henry's posts to Derry which doesn't seem to be there in other critics of Derry. Language like "foolish wannabe" is just an example.

If I was to go heavy on someone like that in this game, I'm going to be laying down what I think is solid reasoning behind it. Henry, I can't see why you are so wound up with Derry, why you think his strategies are "ill-thought" and "foolish" or why he is a "moron".

I can see reasons to criticise and suspect, but why are you going all-in on Derry, and with such heavy language, so early in the game when there's not a lot to go on?

This game be all like.....

200w.gif

Ah no in fairness you are being really antagonistic, so im not surprised people are taking issue with you.

Who have I openly antagonised? I suggested a strategy of lynching low posters. Never named names cos we have to wait and see what happens.

It's people like Henry putting words in my mouth that make me look antagonistic. You're falling for his game though so there's no point in discussing this further.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I have no idea who to vote for. Anyone want to volunteer to be my lynch vote?

I can see anyone volunteering to be lynched at this stage!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Early afternoon so probably time to start forming out a strategy. Are we going for an FFA approach tonight? (One poster has given ffa already)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The negativity, constant steering and not providing anything alternative have led me to my conclusion.

I don't know how anyone can provide an alternative, I'm not seeing what you all are seeing?!

Who have I openly antagonised? I suggested a strategy of lynching low posters. Never named names cos we have to wait and see what happens.

It's people like Henry putting words in my mouth that make me look antagonistic. You're falling for his game though so there's no point in discussing this further.

Well the above is antagonistic as a recent example. Cutting people off from discussions? Great way for us to gain 0 information.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Early afternoon so probably time to start forming out a strategy. Are we going for an FFA approach tonight? (One poster has given ffa already)

Happy to do an FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Honestly,

Im very, very wary of running FFAs on the first night. Seems like an easy way for wolves to create momentum to kill off a villager of choice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So let me get this straight, I have disagreed with you plenty, and rightly so as I laid out previously, but when I do you twist it to "being negative and steering".

Kop on will ya, your doing this village more harm than good.

You're only voting for me becaus eyou are butt hurt that I openly disagree with you on a fruitless day one plan. Grow up, wise up and sort yourself out.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

200w.gif

Yep, I’m loving the community vibe....

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I can see anyone volunteering to be lynched at this stage!!

I might volunteer myself

200w.gif

Your posts are what paint you in a bad light, not wolfy.... but clueless and petty.

Henry WW wrote: »
    So let me get this straight, I have disagreed with you plenty, and rightly so as I laid out previously, but when I do you twist it to "being negative and steering".

Kop on will ya, your doing this village more harm than good.

You're only voting for me becaus eyou are butt hurt that I openly disagree with you on a fruitless day one plan. Grow up, wise up and sort yourself out.

Nope, voting for you cos you're a wolf.

Simples really.

200w.gif

Im Jerry right...... right!

I miss Seinfeld

Nope, voting for you cos you're a wolf.

Simples really.

Based on what..... what makes me a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I think an ffa would be a good start as we have nearly 700 posts so far, plus my head is starting to melt from all this back and fort between derry and henry

Henry's posts:

Negative.

Derry is a (insert choice insult here)

Negative.

Not helping the village.

Provide an alternative Henry like others are doing and piss off.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Honestly,

Im very, very wary of running FFAs on the first night. Seems like an easy way for wolves to create momentum to kill off a villager of choice.

That is a possibility, but FFAs are essential to spotting wolf trends and steering patterns later in the game.

Day 1 is never a great night for villagers. The best we can do is give the future surviving players as much info as possible!

• Advertisement

Henry's posts:

Negative.

Derry is a (insert choice insult here)

Negative.

Not helping the village.

Provide an alternative Henry like others are doing and piss off.

Wow, some grade A evidence there :pac:

Advertisement