Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm not really buying Brendan's theory on Mary doing a task. I reckon no munch means no task.

But ...

*if* there was some merit to it, then I did spot a potential task from her on Day 0.

Right, as I said this morning I have a spreadsheet done up on very player listing every post they said each word in it's own cell. I was looking at first words, second words, first letters. The only 2 players that haven't had their transcripts separated into cells yet are yourself and Phil (Your first few posts were long so I said I'd come back to it and Phil, well it's Phil innit).

The spreadsheet goes up to Nigel saying "I'd do you..". I still have spreadsheet so gimme a name and I will post the first word of all their posts within 30-60 seconds.

If I were an evil, I wouldn't bother with all this extra work.

GO!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

What should I do with this letter

People seem to think I received some information in a letter

Yeah I can’t imagine why...
    Ok

Did you get a letter?

Do you know what’s in it?

Are you able to discuss it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Here's my #FFA...

1. Katie. I laid out the reasons earlier when I tried to get some discussion out of her. All she gave me back was faff about faffing about.

2. Nigel. Reasons laid out already and his response to me did little to ease my suspicions.

3. Gertrude. I haven't laid out reasons yet, but the letter business is hard to ignore. What a scintillating, teasing OP about the letter - 'So what should I do with this letter?' - to get little follow-up on it raises questions. Just not enough questions yet for Gertrude to be top of my FFA. I'll give her time to help us understand wtf is going on.

Conor was making me cast an eye in his direction earlier, but since he's appeared in the thread this evening he seems like someone who is genuinely trying to help the village and look at a few different possibilities. As opposed to just appearing, seeing what's the hot topic, agreeing with it and/or post some fluff. There have been a few examples of that today. 2 of them are in my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Right, as I said this morning I have a spreadsheet done up on very player listing every post they said each word in it's own cell. I was looking at first words, second words, first letters. The only 2 players that haven't had their transcripts separated into cells yet are yourself and Phil (Your first few posts were long so I said I'd come back to it and Phil, well it's Phil innit).

The spreadsheet goes up to Nigel saying "I'd do you..". I still have spreadsheet so gimme a name and I will post the first word of all their posts within 30-60 seconds.

GO!

Do me do mo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

GO!

I'm actually not buying Brendan's theory, fwiw. But yeah, a wolf would be unlikely to do that work, so to strengthen your case even further, I pick ...

Des.

You've one minute.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I am in the bath right now I will have you know. How could a wolf possibly turn on the taps, pour in radox stress relief salts, make sure the bath is just the right temperature and respond to you at the same time? Riddle me that HENRY.

You are a werewolf, man by day, wolf by night? :D

I see you have come on to post more fluff (though I am a fan of Radox Shea Butter Cream).

Get yourself out of the bath, dry off and get more involved.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Do me do mo

nice try

I'm actually not buying Brendan's theory, fwiw. But yeah, a wolf would be unlikely to do that work, so to strengthen your case even further, I pick ...

Des.

You've one minute.

Let's
    Wonder
    Looking
    I
    Ha
    I

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

GO!

Wow, you literally stopped at the sleaziest post in the thread...

And then said “would an evil person pause important work at the sleaziest
    post Of the thread?”.

Now Marys got my attention..... I like where this is going

• Advertisement

GO!

Well have you found anything interesting that you can share?

Brendan fires up an accusation which in fairness to Brendan, he saw something he thought was a task and said it. Couple of people (not saying you Conor) jumped on that. Thats suspicious.

Any heat been directed at someone else and I was a distraction?

Des.

You've one minute.

Oh Id agree in theory, but its not always the case. A wolf will work if it benfits them.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Well have you found anything interesting that you can share?

Holly started off 3 of her first 6 posts with the word YEAH

Out of Ewans first nine posts he said he said the word NOTICE as his second word three times

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Out of Ewans first nine posts he said he said the word NOTICE as his second word three times

Were they consecutive? Or how split apart.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Let’s get this game started!

Wonder when and how

Looking forward to a
    I reckon we be
    Ha ha love it!!
    I say there are a couple
    Let's
    Wonder
    Looking
    I
    Ha
    I

Correct. A bit outside the 60 seconds mind :P

Really, thats not interesting. Anything incriminating ?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Were they consecutive? Or how split apart.

Posts 3, 7 & 9

I'm not a wolf. I was doing the homework and asking for ideas what to look for. If there had been a munch this morning, I would have continued the spreadsheet up till 10am posts and we would have dissected them.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lynch form broken?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdngmfHmLfDrpxeCmV52T8ZqO1Zif4KOiPovkM0mp0h9s7OKA/viewform

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.
    Find out more about this topic at the Google Drive Help Centre."

Lynch form broken?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdngmfHmLfDrpxeCmV52T8ZqO1Zif4KOiPovkM0mp0h9s7OKA/viewform

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

Yeah, mods posted an amended link (twice!!)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhOv9pv2zhUciQAOhrzp8P1lvJLiz_U0IUvd8GW28gEdeYAA/viewform

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lynch form broken?

Is that the revised one the mods posted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ah cheers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary be like

research-3.gif?w=700

And then

giphy.gif

And the village is WOLFFFFF!

Begining to be inpressed by Marys work, Villager or not

I'm not a wolf. I was doing the homework and asking for ideas what to look for. If there had been a munch this morning, I would have continued the spreadsheet up till 10am posts and we would have dissected them.

Im not saying your a wolf FWIW, just not confirming you as good cause you did some impressive excel work

#FFA1

Steve - for bumping Brendan's theory about me having the task when nobody else was listening.

Fiona - jumps on the Mary train

??? - Whovere was getting heat before I was thrown in a distraction.

Derry, do you have that info for my No3?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I'm still trying to fully grasp what exactly Mary did here, I'm a bit slow to follow on this, but it seems like she has been busy for the village. Good stuff if so Mary.

I've to head off now for a bit, but I've my FFA posted up above.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

List of Players:

Steve WW
    Conor WW
    Isla WW
    Derry WW
    Barbara WW
    Abigail WW
    Desmond WW
    Henry WW
    Angus WW