Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

And also are we all back in 1955 or just those 3?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm not a wolf??

Is that a question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I wonder if Barbara will come out of hiding to vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Please remember to use your Anon name when voting for the lynch :)

Hook a brother up with the linkie again pwease Mods?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Hook a brother up with the linkie again pwease Mods?

It on page 1 of this thread

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I wonder if Barbara will come out of hiding to vote

If Barbara votes we should kill her tomorrow. We probably should kill her tonight anyways tbh.

Hmmm... who to vote for... can someone link a Northerner up with a lynch form link please?

Twice by mods, and once by me already!!! :confused::confused::confused:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhOv9pv2zhUciQAOhrzp8P1lvJLiz_U0IUvd8GW28gEdeYAA/viewform

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What year are we in?

What year were we in?

Did Gert get the letter in 1985 and now as we are in 1955 not remember getting it - because he hasnt yet?

It it possible this has happened to just Gerty and not anyone else which is why he is denying having a letter?

Has anyone gone back in time we could identify as gerty?
    Sorry for quoting my own post but this would explain the gerty situation -
    Anyone any thoughts on it??

What year were we in?
    Are we all in the same time? The story only mentions a few characters movements through time.

Did Gert get the letter in 1985 and now as we are in 1955 not remember getting it - because he hasnt yet? What makes you think Gerty doesn't remember getting the letter?

It it possible this has happened to just Gerty and not anyone else which is why he is denying having a letter? Is Gerty a he now? I didn't read her denying anything. she only has 13 posts.

Has anyone gone back in time we could identify as gerty? What?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    My intital thoughts were to avoid her today tbh, the double post sticks in my mind as a possible task, but could have been a good one. But she's doing little to dissuade any potential voters

Double post is coz I have a shyte phone. happens all the time on boards but I just delete the posts normally but can't do that here.

Lack of posting is coz I was working all day, also had a dental appointment, picked up kids, made them dinner and now putting them to bed. Will be ready to devote all my time to this game about 30 minutes before being lynched as I see it :D

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It on page 1 of this thread
    Conor WW wrote: »

Alright, keep yer knickers on.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I'm not a wolf??

Are you sure?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

The game has moved to 1955 now. And in 1955 Doc and Marty has uncovered two strong allies in George and Lorraine.

Bodyguard - GEORGE MCFLY - With his first book about to be published, George has found the courage to protect one player each night from the morning munch and evening lynch (on same day).

Priest - LORRIANE MCFLY - Now, in the arms of a courageous George, Lorriane will learn the roles of all who are killed.

But the citizens of Hillvalley can't rest too easy as Biff is currently searching for some allies for his own.
    fun-facts-back-to-the-future-movie-1.gif

A player has found a letter.
    What should I do with this letter

Here is the timestamps of it all. So it was already 1955 when Gertie got the letter. I guess someone did this faster than me, but couldnt get it to open links

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hmmm... who to vote for... can someone link a Northerner up with a lynch form link please?

For someone who seems so organised asking for a lynch form, screams to me at least of i don't have a backroom i swearsies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Damn the timestamps don't show. Basically the first 2 are 10.18 and 10 something else and the letter is at 12.32

Angus WW wrote: »
    For someone who seems so organised asking for a lynch form, screams to me at least of i don't have a backroom i swearsies

Lol because I don't. Usually I use the link in the PM but that's broken. Most of the links are buried in the thread and no-one got time to look for that and collate FFAs.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Are you sure?

Pretty sure

Brendan WW wrote: »
    What year were we in?
    Are we all in the same time? The story only mentions a few characters movements through time.

Did Gert get the letter in 1985 and now as we are in 1955 not remember getting it - because he hasnt yet? What makes you think Gerty doesn't remember getting the letter?

Because he is denying knowledge of it now

It it possible this has happened to just Gerty and not anyone else which is why he is denying having a letter?
    Is Gerty a he now? I didn't read her denying anything. she only has 13 posts.

He/she - who cares - read again then if you didnt see it

I answered this myself - marty doc and biff - Pay attention!!

bla

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Here is the timestamps of it all. So it was already 1955 when Gertie got the letter. I guess someone did this faster than me, but couldnt get it to open links

Ballbags

Forget everything I said so!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Double post is coz I have a shyte phone. happens all the time on boards but I just delete the posts normally but can't do that here.

Lack of posting is coz I was working all day, also had a dental appointment, picked up kids, made them dinner and now putting them to bed. Will be ready to devote all my time to this game about 30 minutes before being lynched as I see it :D

There was 12 minutes between your double posts, boards isn't usually that laggy, time travel is a theme in the game. I look forward to you engaging later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Lol because I don't. Usually I use the link in the PM but that's broken. Most of the links are buried in the thread and no-one got time to look for that and collate FFAs.

What I meant was your trying to over egg the pudding, you are on my radar you were very close to going on my ffa

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I have a vote in on you but i am open to change it, does your double posts normally occur 10 mins apart?

Angus WW wrote: »
    What I meant was your trying to over egg the pudding, you are on my radar you were very close to going on my ffa

oh_noes__gif_by_taniacupcake-d8ro0ui.gif

Using the movie as a reference it may be the case that they will get to warn someone of death whether that is from an SK or wolf. Could they possibly be allowed save someone at some point?

Using the movie as a reference it may be the case that they will get to warn someone of death whether that is from an SK or wolf. Could they possibly be allowed save someone at some point?
    Gertude and the letter is what I refer to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brendan WW View Post
    What year were we in?

Because he is denying knowledge of it now

Is Gerty a he now? I didn't read her denying anything. she only has 13 posts.

He/she - who cares - read again then if you didnt see it

I answered this myself - marty doc and biff - Pay attention!!
    bla

saying people seem to believe i got information in a letter is not a denial of receiving letter.

1) maybe she didn't get any info in the letter.
    2) maybe people did seem to believe she got info in a letter.

Eva posed better questions. I await those answers.

Soz Katie, my vote's on you at the moment. But 30 minutes prior to lynch close is plenty of time to turn me around if you were so minded. And even if you're not a wolf, there are worse villagers to lose than one who doesn't have time to keep up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm gonna have to nip this one in the bud as its wasting the village's time. I had up till 9pm to send someone a message. Wtf would you send on day 1?! I was genuinely bemused as to what to do with it. I sent it. It was capped at 140 characters a la twitter. What I sent isn't even important as I have nothing important to say. It doesn't take a genius to see who I sent it to. Mod's wouldn't tell me how I got the letter but it must have been the post at 10:50 (I said werewolf) as I got the letter at 10:54.

Whether I am good or evil, that's up to you.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    There was 12 minutes between your double posts, boards isn't usually that laggy, time travel is a theme in the game. I look forward to you engaging later

not boards being laggy. Just a s**t phone (doesn't lock so often random touches of keypad reposts).

I am not actually sure of anything I said that could be construed as wolfy (other than the pic I posted of the hairy girl earlier). But the more one protests in this game the more wolfy one seems :pac:

Conor WW wrote: »
    there are worse villagers to lose than one who doesn't have time to keep up.
    That's fair

• Advertisement

I'm gonna have to nip this one in the bud as its wasting the village's time. I had up till 9pm to send someone a message. Wtf would you send on day 1?! I was genuinely bemused as to what to do with it. I sent it. It was capped at 140 characters a la twitter. What I sent isn't even important as I have nothing important to say. It doesn't take a genius to see who I sent it to. Mod's wouldn't tell me how I got the letter but it must have been the post at 10:50 (I said werewolf) as I got the letter at 10:54.

Whether I am good or evil, that's up to you.

What were the consequences if you didn't send it?

Advertisement