Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nope... don't go there.

If Liam can confirm Gertie's story after the lynch then we leave her alone today.

My two cents fwiw

Liam has confirmed the story now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Like, he said "Hi, I'm Gert and I'm a goodie"

and then whoever he sent it to, someone with a name beginning with L and ending with iam, as in "I am an idiot", didn't spot it when he went on a crusade, and maybe didn't spot it cause the dark theme on this site doesn't pop up a big "1 New Message" message when messages are sent, and so didn't see it till a few hours after it was sent.

Just theorizing.

Ah FFS, easily done but that could have gone very wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

You don’t get PM notification on touch either.

Can I suggest everyone checks PMs a few times a day. Checking mine now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Like, he said "Hi, I'm Gert and I'm a goodie"

and then whoever he sent it to, someone with a name beginning with L and ending with iam, as in "I am an idiot", didn't spot it when he went on a crusade, and maybe didn't spot it cause the dark theme on this site doesn't pop up a big "1 New Message" message when messages are sent, and so didn't see it till a few hours after it was sent.

Just theorizing.

Bahahahaha

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

1 hour to go to lynch, still waiting on 9 people to vote. :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Bahahahaha

I'll just walk myself to the noose now :o

Is that the end of the letter now, or do you, Liam, get to pass it on, and so on?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Is that the end of the letter now, or do you, Liam, get to pass it on, and so on?

I'll keep that info to myself for now ;)

One thing I'll say, thinking bout it. gert said she got the letter for doing a task. My guess then is anyone could have recieved that power. Are we going to say only goodies could have gotten it? I have to presume so, right?

Also, aurally, we should probably put talk of the letter aside till after the lynch.

Who are we after? I'm at a toss up between Henry and Katie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

One thing I'll say, thinking bout it. gert said she got the letter for doing a task. My guess then is anyone could have recieved that power. Are we going to say only goodies could have gotten it? I have to presume so, right?

Also, aurally, we should probably put talk of the letter aside till after the lynch.

This would be fantastic news for me, but I cannot confirm I received anything of the sort from the mods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If we're voting inside the FFA then those be the options I guess. Personally wanna kill Babs or Doris though.

• Advertisement

The answer to that question btw Liam... is in the OP.

I don't see why the task should be only for a goodie.

It says it in the OP.

But wait!!....!there's more, there will be 3 on-thread tasks to win goodies, one task each day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. What the tasks and prizes are, are anyone's guess

There ye go.

Yeah, nothing about tasks being only for goodies. Would presume, like the Assassin, anyone could win:
    Kolido wrote: »
    But wait!!....!there's more, there will be 3 on-thread tasks to win goodies, one task each day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. What the tasks and prizes are, are anyone's guess

There ye go.

Oh... wait.

The wording is confusing.

Goodies probably doesn't mean.... good people.

Probably means items.

Oh... wait.

The wording is confusing.

Goodies probably doesn't mean.... good people.

Probably means items.

That would be my assumption alright.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I believe goodie is a synonym for prize and shouldn't be taken as any sign of alignment.

No confirmation for you Gertie!

tenor.gif?itemid=10155733

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I believe goodie is a synonym for prize and shouldn't be taken as any sign of alignment.

I'd originally read it as for good people too but I think that is incorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I voted but its outside the top 3 in the FFA are we just going on them?

I'll be voting Katie.

Between her and Henry, I can convince myself Henry is just an over eager villager.

Funny, I never even saw the word "goodie" in the villager context in that paragraph. It always read to me like tasks were for all and the prize were goodies.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I voted but its outside the top 3 in the FFA are we just going on them?

HTTP3JlYWN0aW9uZ2lmLm9yZy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvR0lGLzIwMTUvMDYvT2gtbm8teW91LWRpZG50LUdJRi5naWYlog.gif

Meh, there's no direction essentially. FFAs will be a good indication following the lynch regardless.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

If we are going by the FFA I will be reluctantly going for Katie.

If not Orla will be my vote. Whats the protocol?

Holly WW wrote: »
    If we are going by the FFA I will be reluctantly going for Katie.

If not Orla will be my vote. Whats the protocol?

Protocol / convention would be to vote for the top three in the FFA. Nothing to say you have to though.

I don't think anybody will be hung for voting outside the FFA, tbh. I'm still on Katie. Waiting to be convinced otherwise.

I'm voting... at 8.59pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

35mins

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I don't think anybody will be hung for voting outside the FFA, tbh. I'm still on Katie. Waiting to be convinced otherwise.

I don't have suspicions about anyone, I thought it was weird about the letter thing but now that's been explained. What's the case against Katie. TBH I don't see anything on anyone in the top 3?

Advertisement