Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I don't have suspicions about anyone, I thought it was weird about the letter thing but now that's been explained. What's the case against Katie. TBH I don't see anything on anyone in the top 3?

Ok we'll all just vote for you so, is that ok?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    There ye go.

Goodies likely doesn’t mean good villagers

Also biff has a new power which this might be- I don’t think it is mind you, but i wouldn’t be clearing gertie either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

We have gained nothing from the letter.

Eva WW wrote: »

Also biff has a new power which this might be- I don’t think it is mind you, but i wouldn’t be clearing gertie either

I am now aware of this anomaly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I don't think anybody will be hung for voting outside the FFA, tbh. I'm still on Katie. Waiting to be convinced otherwise.
    What can I do to convince you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Eva WW wrote: »

I'll talk more bout my thoughts after the lynch but short story would be if Gert was bad, I think they'd have done something more with the message.

What's the case against Katie.

I have a crap phone and was busy today is the extent of it

Katie WW wrote: »
    What can I do to convince you?

I was always partial to a bit of hip hop tbh. :cool:

And also we don't have anything else to go on for anyone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sounds like a wolf to me anyway. :-)

• Advertisement

I was always partial to a bit of hip hop tbh. :cool:

Ma name is Katie
    I was postin kinda fluffy
    But hey you know
    that don mean I am a wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok we'll all just vote for you so, is that ok?

what's with the attitude? I'm just asking for help with why they suspect others

Steve WW wrote: »
    And also we don't have anything else to go on for anyone else.

After 1,100 posts??
    Vote for Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What's the case against Katie.

Not posting much all day. Then popping up when her name is mentioned and talk of low posters being targeted - looked like just getting post count up.

Repetitive posts, doesn't seem to be Boards related as posts were minutes apart with others' posts in between.

Hinting at being a newbie and the game being more busy than she'd anticipated when other posts showed she'd a good grasp of the mechanics of the game.

It's not the best reasons, but, for me, nobody else has reasons beyond the above to consider voting for them.

Ma name is Katie
    But hey you know

what's with the attitude? I'm just asking for help with why they suspect others

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gertie what time did you send the letter to Liam?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ma name is Katie
    But hey you know

That’s enough for me. Sort of feels like somebody’s been served.

Not posting much all day. Then popping up when her name is mentioned and talk of low posters being targeted - looked like just getting post count up.
    in work busy at dentist
    Repetitive posts, doesn't seem to be Boards related as posts were minutes apart with others' posts in between.
    Crap phone nothing to do with boards
    Hinting at being a newbie and the game being more busy than she'd anticipated when other posts showed she'd a good grasp of the mechanics of the game.
    layed before in jingle bell rock in 2016
    It's not the best reasons, but, for me, nobody else has reasons beyond the above to consider voting for them.
    Vote for Henry

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That’s enough for me. Sort of feels like somebody’s been served.
    Now that's just lazy. Come up with your own opinion. Vote Henry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I said last night it was like “looking for a needle in a haystack “. Brendan thought the phrase was my task.

Cheers for the clarification.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I don’t think you are slow...

but, you think I'm...??

Angus WW wrote: »
    I was mulling over if I would post this for a while but having looked closer I will.

These posts on there own dont look like too much but given I believe Riona to have completed a task later, she may have been distancing herself from tasks or being a little too clever for her own good.

The following 3 posts are the ones which I think were the task.

These posts are very near to the other and all contain the word Alpha she went out of here way IMO to fit them in a times (I highlighted them for clarity)

Riona only arrived on the scene late last night may explain why the werewolfs missed the much as the task could have been too hard to complete when there was little posting going on

Given the nature (use of the word Alpha) of this potential task I'm happier to point it out to try out a wolf as opposed a good roled player, When added to the timeline of the events it means I'll be voting for Riona tonight at least

Straight up I'll tell you that you are wrong here, as if that matters, and I am not a wolf let alone the alpha. But I respect the shít out of that work. If I was you and I stumbled upon that, damn sure I'd be running with it as a lead. If I was another poster looking on, I'd sure be commending you for some good work which offers food for thought, or some good cover for their own wolfy shenanigans.

Can I offer a brief defense? Ok then, I said the 'A' word once in that first post. I wouldn't have said the 'A' word again or so much only I was convinced that another poster misunderstood my meaning of it and the context it was used. I think it was Steve, and that lead me on to say it a few more times after he responded and we clarified our points.

As for arriving late on the scene yesterday - I was in football eejit mode with an abundance of it on the tv, and got here when I was ready and available to contribute. Apart from the last few hours and the early doors yesterday, I've basically been here for most of last night and most of today.

Since I've been gone, I see Gertrude clarified the letter. I'm taking all of that as true for now and Gertrude isn't any further up my FFA.

However, Katie has done a decent enough job of explaining some things, and while I'm not fully convinced she's just an overwhelmed, time restrained noob, I'm not as convinced of her wolfiness as I was earlier. It's 50/50 between her and Nigel for me now.

Now that's just lazy. Come up with your own opinion. Vote Henry

I didn’t vote for you. And your poem guaranteed it that I won’t tonight. Nobody with that much talent should be discarded so easily.

Riona WW wrote: »
    It's 50/50 between her and Nigel for me now.

I would go for Nigel

Henry is a good shout too

Riona WW wrote: »

but, you think I'm...??

The opposite of slow.

We don't have anything on anyone. A lot of the low posters aren't low posters anymore. Katie did her rap and seems to want to hang around, but not too much to be wolfy.

I'm moving to someone else on my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

As it stands I’ll keep my vote on Gertie because I’m still uneasy about the letter episode (although maybe less so than earlier) and I’m just not suspicious enough of anybody else at the moment.

It’s quite possible I’m wrong but time will tell.

Steve WW wrote: »
    We don't have anything on anyone. A lot of the low posters aren't low posters anymore. Katie did her rap and seems to want to hang around, but not too much to be wolfy.

I'm moving to someone else on my FFA.

Can we kill Frank or Babs then please?

Can we kill Frank or Babs then please?

I'm going Ewan myself. I think my point earlier that he has been useless and wallpapery is still the case.

442983.pngproof

• Advertisement

I would go for Nigel

Henry is a good shout too

That’s what I get for championing your talents. They don’t cut the same chord they did earlier.

But I’m still voting for Clodagh. I find Riona’s wafer thin accusations against me ironic considering her efforts to take apart my reason for voting Clodagh and refusal to accept a reasonable response.

Advertisement