Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    442983.pngproof

Switching back to Katie (joke)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    We have gained nothing from the letter.

How could we?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I would go for Nigel

Henry is a good shout too

Henry is out of my field of vision at the moment. I had questions for him earlier today. Since then, I've seen some answers. The Henry/Derry battle is something I'm willing to put on the back-burner for now. (Hope they're not bossing it as a wolf team, cause that would be quite impressive if they were :()

Eva WW wrote: »
    Gertie what time did you send the letter to Liam?

Just after this post

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106266547&postcount=867

*Just before that post

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Henry is out of my field of vision at the moment. I had questions for him earlier today. Since then, I've seen some answers. The Henry/Derry battle is something I'm willing to put on the back-burner for now. (Hope they're not bossing it as a wolf team, cause that would be quite impressive if they were :()

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That’s what I get for championing your talents. They don’t cut the same chord they did earlier.

But I’m still voting for Clodagh. I find Riona’s wafer thin accusations against me ironic considering her efforts to take apart my reason for voting Clodagh and refusal to accept a reasonable response.

Cheers, Nigel. It’s nice to be noticed. ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Im voting Henry for a shot in the dark. But ive been horribly wrong before.

How could we?

Ah the odds are against it as she would have had to message a role that could verify her, but seems a waste anyway. Le sigh.

Orla WW wrote: »

She has been horribly wrong before! Get her!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Orla WW wrote: »

Good call

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Cheers, Nigel. It’s nice to be noticed. ;)

Took me pages of fluff to get any responses and now I can’t get all the woman of this village off me!

15f721d936ac878bd657a9f70dff3844fcd8e4fac994c310d31dfb7fa2759055.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Nervous now. Should I go with henry then? Follow the gut feeling I had all day?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Nervous now. Should I go with henry then? Follow the gut feeling I had all day?
    Yes. He is a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Best of luck everyone!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tempted to change to Babs. Sorta feeling sorry for Katie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I'm sticking, sorry Katie, too little too late for me, I liked your poem though, if you do stick around keep being creative. You've done some good defence work here tonight reading back

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Best of luck everyone!

Des is being nice! Get him!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That’s what I get for championing your talents. They don’t cut the same chord they did earlier.

But I’m still voting for Clodagh. I find Riona’s wafer thin accusations against me ironic considering her efforts to take apart my reason for voting Clodagh and refusal to accept a reasonable response.

Nigel, what I said wasn't exactly untrue, you have been a complete fluff-machine since the start of this game. Now that you are in a few FFAs, you jump on the bit of heat against me as the person who might have put you in those cross-hairs in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly Poster of the Year here myself, but I'm at least trying to be consistent. You have not been, at all. Now you're starting to play though when the bit of heat is on.

I'm voting for you because you are honestly my best shot at a wolf and I've gotten that from your posts and not someone else doing the work for me. If you vote for me, I don't think you can say the same things.

Ha lads. Had an enjoyable hour at least. Nice playing again as its been a while.

No last requests. Just pull the lever and make it quick

Buenos noches

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ooooh it’s exciting

Bah, seconds too late.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Bah, seconds too late.

ha

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Nigel, what I said wasn't exactly untrue, you have been a complete fluff-machine since the start of this game. Now that you are in a few FFAs, you jump on the bit of heat against me as the person who might have put you in those cross-hairs in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly Poster of the Year here myself, but I'm at least trying to be consistent. You have not been, at all. Now you're starting to play though when the bit of heat is on.

I'm voting for you because you are honestly my best shot at a wolf and I've gotten that from your posts and not someone else doing the work for me. If you vote for me, I don't think you can say the same things.

I’ve been very consistent. Voted Clodagh and stuck with it. Explained it. Responses to your questions and tried to have fun with fluff. You’ve shifted from extensive posts about your reasoning and latched onto mine which is no more unique then anybody’s else’s.

What is most odd is that your posts suggest that you have an ability to interpret information and make reasonable judgements. Yet I’m your best shot at a wolf?!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

The last few minutes could make this lynch interesting. Conor that's not a good look for you trying to jump off the Katie train at the last sec.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Strickland had enough of Biff's Empire and The Town's limp attempt to stop Biff, they were all slackers and for that one of them was going to pay....

Strickland followed one of the town folk down a laneway and struck the town folk with a baseball bat over the head killing the person immediately.

Ewan WW has been killed

Derry WW wrote: »
    The last few minutes could make this lynch interesting. Conor that's not a good look for you trying to jump off the Katie train at the last sec.

Yeah, unfortunately, I realise that :eek:

But I'm a softie and did feel sorry for Katie, even if I didn't quite believe her. Babs wasn't even fighting and wouldn't be as much of a loss.

Loughc wrote: »
    Strickland had enough of Biff's Empire and The Town's limp attempt to stop Biff, they were all slackers and for that one of them was going to pay....

Strickland followed one of the town folk down a laneway and struck the town folk with a baseball bat over the head killing the person immediately.

Ewan WW has been killed

Well ok then

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Bye bye Ewan

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

??

Was Ewan even noted in ffa's?

Whaaaat?

Advertisement