Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    You both need to seriously chill. Like seriously.

I'm rather calm Derry, sure we've got almost 24 hours to lynch you if you don't give a good explanation. So I'm in no rush.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Derry I think you need to do a bit more than brash this one out. Can you explain what you meant?

Why? I'm gonna vote for Conor for the botched 'attempt' to move off Katie.

Which, ironically, sounded her death bell.

Conor be wolfing y'all. Vote to kill Conor. Or Henry. Whatevs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Whats more interesting than your brainfart will be seeing who doesnt vote for you tomorrow night!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

For what its worth I had Derry pegged as the Assassin as he was keen to be the last person to vote each night but then he shows up second last on the list if the lists are in chronological order.

Derry can you tell us what time you voted and then Liam could you do the same after he tells us?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Whats more interesting than your brainfart will be seeing who doesnt vote for you tomorrow night!

Lol. I won't be lynched. Not a hope. You'd be lynched before me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So you'd pew pew one of those two if you could?

Angus WW wrote: »
    For what its worth I had Derry pegged as the Assassin as he was keen to be the last person to vote each night but then he shows up second last on the list if the lists are in chronological order.

Derry can you tell us what time you voted and then Liam could you do the same after he tells us?

8.59pm like I said.

Liam WW wrote: »
    So you'd pew pew one of those two if you could?

Probably both. Abigail jumping up and down like she discovered a new wonder of the world is super suss too.

I guess mine was seconds after Derrys.

We had both said we'd vote at 8:59 and that seems to be how it worked out.

I missed it, what did Derry supposedly say that was a slip up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why? Because if you don’t youre likely to be lynched next. “Vote for the other guy” isn’t really a defense here I’m afraid

• Advertisement

I guess mine was seconds after Derrys.

We had both said we'd vote at 8:59 and that seems to be how it worked out.

I said I might kill Conor next :pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

This...
    Ooh look at you being all aggressive and stuff this evening. My what sharp teeth you have Conor.

I think I might kill you next.

Why? Because if you don’t youre likely to be lynched next. “Vote for the other guy” isn’t really a defense here I’m afraid

Yeah. That won't happen. But thanks for playing.

Explanation is in the quote, simples.

I actually took it for a joke, tbh - a feeble one, but a joke nonetheless.

I'd be more concerned with Derry's inconsistency - saying that jumping off Katie is a wolfie move when he'd done it himself, and saying I'm a wolf when I'm not alone in doing so. Sure, if I was a wolf, I'd have said nothing and stayed on the Katie bandwagon where it was safe.

But Derry knows best.

Conor WW wrote: »

I'd be more concerned with Derry's inconsistency - saying that jumping off Katie is a wolfie move when he'd done it himself, and saying I'm a wolf when I'm not alone in doing so. Sure, if I was a wolf, I'd have said nothing and stayed on the Katie bandwagon where it was safe.

But Derry knows best.

Lol. I've been pretty clear who I'm voting for since my tussle with Henry. Standing by that too.

That play would make no sense as the assassin assuming we’ve been told everything about the role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

But Derry knows best.

I'd have called it a joke if Derry had actually voted for Katie who died.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Reasons.

Why'd you vote Brendan?

It was part of my useless reveal in the letter. Your reasons are as good as mine tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

That play would make no sense as the assassin assuming we’ve been told everything about the role

Your going to have to spell this out to me im afraid.

I'm saying the Assassin would have no problem being last to vote as they couldnt be killing the Assassin?

What do you think I'm missing?

• Advertisement

But Derry knows best.

Why is the Katie bandwagon safe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Did this just get added to the OP? Or was it always there?

"
    Revealed night 1

Wolf - GRIFF TANNEN - Joins wolf team"

Fair point but the last 30 mins I thought she was a villager. Could have been pulling the wool over our eyes of course I suppose.

Lol. I've been pretty clear who I'm voting for since my tussle with Henry. Standing by that too.

A lot of posts to read and remember. But you did have a post that said you were moving from Katie. It was there in black and white, so saying that your intention to vote for Henry was clear all along is not true.

Liam also said he switched from Katie (he voted for Henry, just like you actually).

And based on a comparison of FFAs with votes, I'd imagine Steve and Riona also switched - both had Katie number one in their FFA but voted elsewhere (for Ewan and Nigel respectively).

So that's five players (Conor, Derry, Liam, Steve, Riona) that all wavered on Katie. To single me out as a wolf because of this is illogical.

I'm saying the Assassin would have no problem being last to vote as they couldnt be killing the Assassin?

Ah I was referring to derrys “slip”. Basically if the assassin is village it’s a tough role to tag a wolf safely and if they’re a wolf it’s a bad trade. So no reason to slip and look to be lynched

I didn't vote Katie at 8.59pm.

Her hip hop convinced me... for now anyways

This post Conor?

Yeah I didn't vote for her. I voted Henry? So what's the big deal?

I did exactly what I said.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Excuse my ignorance Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel

Why did you vote to lynch Katie

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057845272/23/#post106266721

My FFA, you were number 1 till Liamo corroborated your letter story. I found Katies lying about being a new player suspicious and voted accordingly

It's safe for a wolf as they get to hide in numbers - 7 in this case. So if I was a wolf I'd have been quite happy to stay there and not have wavered.

Did this just get added to the OP? Or was it always there?

"
    Revealed night 1

Wolf - GRIFF TANNEN - Joins wolf team"

Added.

• Advertisement

I don't get this.

The assassin wouldn't care if they voted last. The mechanic only kicks in if they get lynched, in which case whoever voted last gets nailed too. In which case, why would the assassin want to vote last, thus blocking them from taking someone with them?

Advertisement