Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Fair point but the last 30 mins I thought she was a villager. Could have been pulling the wool over our eyes of course I suppose.

Took me a bit longer to start to feel that way. Maybe only the last five minutes or so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Did this just get added to the OP? Or was it always there?

"
    Revealed night 1

Wolf - GRIFF TANNEN - Joins wolf team"

Just added. I think someone asked to mods to do it so we could keep track

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

This post Conor?

Yeah I didn't vote for her. I voted Henry? So what's the big deal?

I did exactly what I said.

Yes that post. Sorry if I'm not a mind-reader. But "her hip-hop convinced me" certainly sounds like you WERE going to vote for her then changed. Silly me, reading English in the most obvious way! Pfft!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I don't get this.

The assassin wouldn't care if they voted last. The mechanic only kicks in if they get lynched, in which case whoever voted last gets nailed too. In which case, why would the assassin want to vote last, thus blocking them from taking someone with them?

Thats what I said?

My thoughts were Derry was the Assassin as he didnt mind voting last on anyone.
    He has said so numerous times today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yes that post. Sorry if I'm not a mind-reader. But "her hip-hop convinced me" certainly sounds like you WERE going to vote for her then changed. Silly me, reading English in the most obvious way! Pfft!

Ah, ok. That was aimed at her rapping for me earlier. Judging by Liam and Nigel thanking the post they got what I meant. Apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Why the **** was everyone believing Katie at the death anyway? She tried to play the newb card and then got caught out. Didn't add a whole lot to the village and then bang writes a poem (decent one tbf) and everyone feels bad for her. If she'd been more active this morning she would still be alive

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Why the **** was everyone believing Katie at the death anyway? She tried to play the newb card and then got caught out. Didn't add a whole lot to the village and then bang writes a poem (decent one tbf) and everyone feels bad for her. If she'd been more active this morning she would still be alive

What can I say. Literature is the way to this cold Northerner's heart.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Just felt she was playing it like an NRV at the end, personally.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Just felt she was playing it like an NRV at the end, personally.

She tried to push votes off herself onto anyone else at the end which if she was a nrv is something a nrv shouldn't do

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor, any idea of time you voted at?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So this is all Babs had to say. Not a lot at all.

And the other one on my list is Fiona. Apart from an intro with 2 fluff posts she then made the old "If I am still alive after lynch" post.

why would she have been a target? for saying hi?

So my #FFA1

Doris - There is something about this lady and she is top of my list
    Barbara - Laying real real low, a robot post and nothing since. Think they wanted to get a post in
    Fiona - some classic wolf signs there with a side order of fluff

Ewans ffa before being sk'ed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Excuse my ignorance Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel

Why did you vote to lynch Katie

Read my FFA Gett

Lol. I've been pretty clear who I'm voting for since my tussle with Henry. Standing by that too.

You do that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Not a good evening for the village but on the whole with no morning munch and a good conversion it’s not too bad.

On tonight’s proceedings. I’ve stated what I think the letter does and Gerty has passed that onto Liam.

The Riona A word was interesting but I side with Conor (I think) who said that as it was after 10 so couldn’t have been the task. Not discounting that it’s not a task of some sort though.

I can’t really remember Ewan having any real interaction with anyone so dunno what the SK motive could be- if there even was one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Not a good evening for the village but on the whole with no morning munch and a good conversion it’s not too bad.

On tonight’s proceedings. I’ve stated what I think the letter does and Gerty has passed that onto Liam.

The Riona A word was interesting but I side with Conor (I think) who said that as it was after 10 so couldn’t have been the task. Not discounting that it’s not a task of some sort though.

I can’t really remember Ewan having any real interaction with anyone so dunno what the SK motive could be- if there even was one

Ewan voted doris in ffa - could be the only reason!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Does everyone die here after 11pm?? Lightweights!!

I'm still here. No one to play with though :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning everyone

Just bringing this to the front
    Loughc wrote: »
    Updated lynch votes;

Lynch results ; Katie (7) Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel

Henry (6) Orla, Katie, Brendan, Phil, Derry, Liam

Clodagh (2) Nigel, Abi

Gertrude (2) Clodagh, Doris

Riona (2) Angus, Eva

Brendan (1) Gertrude
    Doris (1) Frank
    Ewan (1) Steve
    Nigel (1) Riona
    Orla (1) Holly
    Steve (1) Mary

1 DID not vote - Barbara

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Morning everyone

Morning Mary, came on expecting a few pages to catch up on. 3 posts over night keeps it clean and easy

Me too but if everyone else was like me, I zonked as soon as my head hit the pillow. My eyes were killing me from looking at my phone screen all day lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Morning

Morning Steve

Me too but if everyone else was like me, I zonked as soon as my head hit the pillow. My eyes were killing me from looking at my phone screen all day lol

Possibly, yesterday was fairly intense day of posts tbf. I slept like a baby. Loads to dissect this morning

Steve WW wrote: »
    Des is being nice! Get him!!!!
    Steve WW wrote: »
    She has been horribly wrong before! Get her!!!!

Might be nothing but these two posts stuck out too me in the flurry of posts just before the lynch.

I have a few questions for a few people but gonna wait till after munch.

Just bringing this to the front

I voted for Katie first at roughly 6 , i stated so at the time too.

I have a few questions for a few people but gonna wait till after munch.

Get them up just before the munch, we are gonna lose someone good so if anyones got burning questions throw them up at 9.59 so they don't go with you

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Might be nothing but these two posts stuck out too me in the flurry of posts just before the lynch.

Planting a seed for later Gabe?

Advertisement