Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Anyone get snow yet

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Orla WW wrote: »
    Anyone get snow yet

sNOw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Loughc wrote: »
    sNOw

The n and o are in caps. Lough is giving us Nigel and Orla as wolves. Thanks mods.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Steve WW wrote: »
    The n and o are in caps. Lough is giving us Nigel and Orla as wolves. Thanks mods.

SnoW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

No snow up here. Blue skies and sunshine

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Planting a seed for later Gabe?

If you want, I vote on merits, I found the two posts odd and out of kilter with others youd posted. Would you not have pointed it out if you were in my shoes?

Also a cub was activated post lynch, I find that odd, I'm guessing it was triggered by something. If it's the jump in time then fine but is something causing the jumps in time?

SnoW

Well played.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

morning folks, not snowed in yet but cleaned out the supermarket yesterday just in case

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    If you want, I vote on merits, I found the two posts odd and out of kilter with others youd posted. Would you not have pointed it out if you were in my shoes?

Also a cub was activated post lynch, I find that odd, I'm guessing it was triggered by something. If it's the jump in time then fine but is something causing the jumps in time?

You are obviously ignoring all the ****e I posted yesterday morning if you are saying im not being consistent. Lynch looked decided, I was having a laugh. But yeah fair point I would probably do the same if it were you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

With all of the commotion of the lynch no one noticed the Delorean fire up and take off reaching to 88 mph.

The delorean arrives back to 2015, the door is opened and the first person to greet the driver is none other than Griff Tannen.

A Wolf has been awoken

The game has now moved Back to The future of 2015.

One thing the wolf was a woken at 2121 last night, if the seer checked someone between 2100 and 2120, their check wouldnt be great info as the wolf awoke afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning everyone, no snow here yet.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Just bringing this to the front

Morning. I'd be inclined to start looking at those blocks of voters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I remember having a dream once where more wolves kept being woken up and everyone started panicking and getting paranoid about it. It was a bad dream that ended sort of badly so we should probably be calmer than that here.

Your other posts this morning are a bit of an odd choice. Not sure what to make of them tbh

Morning. I'd be inclined to start looking at those blocks of voters

Ah PJ.

Come on now you are better than that.

Pter is doing really well this game. He is probably Barb's and that's how he is managing it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    One thing the wolf was a woken at 2121 last night, if the seer checked someone between 2100 and 2120, their check wouldnt be great info as the wolf awoke afterwards.

Unless they are predetermined in which case the seer might get that info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Katie is dead, I voted for her, my vote was in much earlier than most so she didn't really get a chance to sway me unfortunately but she could have been a wolf we don't know yet

Only Lorraine knows who she was and should keep that info to herself unless it is game changing.

Ewan is dead

Who was suspect of Ewan? does not mean they are an SK but it would be worth looking into

The Letter

Does not clear Gertie but kind of checks out her claim (she never claimed it proved she was good).

What restrictions were put on what you can say Liam can you paraphrase what she said, maybe can't quote it but you can tell us what your allowed say. You getting the letter does not clear you either but I would see this as too big a lie for two players to make up.

Babs can be left to either be mod killed for not voting or until she becomes more active.

Derry seems to have drawn heat upon himself but I dont know how much to base on that

Biff at least seems to be active after being lazy before. The convert now means that nobody even if you thought were good before based off their intentions via posting style, can be considered good for sure anymore.

Mary WW wrote: »
    No snow up here. Blue skies and sunshine

And temps of minus 4. Holy crap!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I remember having a dream once where more wolves kept being woken up and everyone started panicking and getting paranoid about it. It was a bad dream that ended sort of badly so we should probably be calmer than that here.

Your other posts this morning are a bit of an odd choice. Not sure what to make of them tbh

Odd? In what way? Pre and post lynch are usually very busy times and I like to analyse the posts?

Other than that yeah I'm not gettin to hung up on the activation, conversion would be more worrying but you also can't discount it out of hand either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Morning all.

Certainly is nice to not have to get through 3/4 pages first thing.

No snow for me yet either

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Ewan is dead

Who was suspect of Ewan? does not mean they are an SK but it would be worth looking into

I think i was the only one. Certainly i was the only one to vote for him and FFA him.

• Advertisement

I think i was the only one. Certainly i was the only one to vote for him and FFA him.

I guess that doesn't tell us much though unless other people you don't like suddenly start dying.

Well Katie and Orla were the other ones on my FFA, so if the wolves target Orla, it will certainly look terrible for me.

Why are some people getting hung up on ewans death? It was an SK kill and they don’t care who they knock off.

The only thing Ewans death tells us is that Ewan wasnt the SK.

I didnt think he was contributing, so maybe the SK thought the same and thought he was an easy kill.

But I agree with Mary, it was probably only as calculated as the above sentence.

voting paterns and who is dead more so. In this case Steve was very forthcoming saying he was the only one vocal about Ewan but even if you do believe someone like Steve was on the level they could still be the recent convert.

at the end of the above post the name steve could be interchanged with any name really given what we have confirmed imho

Yeah that’s true Fiona. We don’t have anything concrete to go on at the minute. Asking questions and counter questions is one way in which information,albeit not necessarily truthful, can be brought into the open and become more useful as the game progresses

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I wouldn’t be worried about the convert with regards to who the seer has peaked. At this stage , there is a much greater chance of the seer check being the same then the wolves of picked one of two (one or two at this stage?) of the seer checks.

That aside, I have to believe that there are some parameters to who the wolves can convert.

In terms of letter, it might be that if somebody receives it something happens. Or if somebody dies while holding the letter, something happens. Gertie got it first so I am inclined to believe that they are or were (before convert) good. I feel it more likely that a goodie would get the letter but more so I don’t believe a wolf would be wise to put themselves on a radar at the start of a game when the village is usually easily swayed and fickle as f**k.

Derry and Henry are very active and unless it’s a wolf plan I find that a very dangerous plan for wolves to take. Not impossible but very balsy.

Derry being very quiet this morning. Must be busy conversing with Match and Griff.

• Advertisement

So Liam said last night that the letter does not have any real significance I believe. If that is the case then I’m not sure we need to get too involved with it today unless there is a new development.

By needlessly discussing it may just clog up the thread and aid the wolves

Advertisement