Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

For me, Derry. I didnt like that 'ill kill you next' post.

And then......Doris? Just in case Ewan was on to something (and i dont think we would miss her).

But thats only if shooting is the right call. Firing randomly at this stage is as likely to kill goodies. So maybe just take them to your death. Or bury them in the abandoned gold mine and leave a letter for someone in the future to find! Lean into the theme - maybe the mods will go for it!!!

Bad call but not worst case as im just a NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    MAry too cause she's on at lynch timeand she looked nervous too. Pew pew. Kill orders gone in.

Not fair again. I’m never first at anything :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Right, quick final note about "the letter".

I've been a bit vague about some parts, mainly "can I pass it on, does it have other benefits" for a few reasons, number 1 among them to see what reactions. I'd have thought it's in the village's best interests, at least for now, that if there was more there, they'd rather such gameplans be kept somewhat secret. If I survive the munch, I'll be taking a look at who seemed worried by a mechanic they didn't know about. Not just inquisitive. But worried.

(With any luck, the wolves will panic and off me now, just to be sure; if they fear I can pass on the letter to their determinate, maybe they will try to off me, and the village only loses an NRV. Also why I lied about the bullets. One final attempt to draw fire. Steve did you really think I'd leave it till 10 minutes to go? It was one final attempt to get a reaction.).

The letter offers no further powers. The letter was purely a short message Gert wrote, with no added message from any mods or anything. All the letter said was basically "I'm Gert, I'm an NRV, I suspect X, hopefully you're goodie" (In the interest of fairness, I won't name who Gert suspected, though I don't think it's someone she's been subtle about.) . To be honest, it's going to achieve nothin for the village; Gert openly said they earned it accidently, didn't claim a role and couldn't have been trusted even if she did. That I got it also does nothing to prove me either. At a push, we might need to make a judgement call with regards...could a baddie have gotten the bonus? If they had, would they have tried using it for a smarter means? As I said last night, I feel a baddie would have tried to do more with such a power. But it does nothing for me or Gert really; neither of us can be cleared, obviously.

What I can say is that Gert has been 100% honest about what she sent me in the letter, the format, the apparent character limit (its written in txt talk to shorten it down). Publically, she has not seemingly lied about a single point of it. Again, sorry bout the confusion I caused yesterday about it....

I'm not going to do it now, cause it will look taskie. But after the munch, there's something that might be worth trying based on Gert's story of how she got her goodie....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

MAry too cause she's on at lynch timeand she looked nervous too. Pew pew. Kill orders gone in.

so if these people actually die then... pew pew?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Abigail, Isla, Fiona, Steve and Desmond -

Based on posts since the kills last night - Why are you all so intent on having the conversation steered towards the SK kill so much? It’s a lone killer with no allegiance to anyone else and therefore harder to find than one of a team.
    That’s not saying it’s not important to find the SK but shouldn’t we be looking at voting patterns and possible splitting of wolf votes?
    Something tells me that one, maybe two of you are playing a game of distraction and that’s a wolf gameplay.

Steve - where were you up until 9am yesterday morning? Do you not find it strange that the wolf team did not get their munch? Do you also realise that by 5pm yesterday you had become the 3rd highest poster? I have noted that you have followed (in my opinion) not the most important lines of enquiry on a few occasions and because you have such a high posts count, this fact can get lost easily and then forgotten.

I have my eye on you.

Liams explanation makes sense. He himself a la Gertie though do admit that it does not clear them and even if it had it wouldn't stop him being a convert

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just because that is all we have to go on until the munch victim is revealed.

Mary where should the conversation be? does not have to be on the SK but i'll poke at whatever pinata is put in front of me in the hope of getting some candy to spill out. We don't have much to go on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

With everyone getting acquainted with the new technology in 2015, nobody notice a group heading off down a dark alley. Well I suppose they could have been looking for a restroom as most places were closed for the evening. Suddenly a scream was heard, the mangled body of someone lay on the cold wet ground. Those pesky wolves had struck again.

MARY WW has been munched.

bttf2_griff.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Liams explanation makes sense.

I agree with that. I was suspicious of the whole behaviour surrounding the letter yesterday but Liam's explanation seems plausible and does make Gerite look at lot more villagery at the moment.

Bah, Mary? That's a bummer...

Mary WW wrote: »
    Abigail, Isla, Fiona, Steve and Desmond -

Based on posts since the kills last night - Why are you all so intent on having the conversation steered towards the SK kill so much? It’s a lone killer with no allegiance to anyone else and therefore harder to find than one of a team.
    That’s not saying it’s not important to find the SK but shouldn’t we be looking at voting patterns and possible splitting of wolf votes?
    Something tells me that one, maybe two of you are playing a game of distraction and that’s a wolf gameplay.

Well we should talk about it now, to focus on voting patterns when we have info from the munch.
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Steve - where were you up until 9am yesterday morning? Do you not find it strange that the wolf team did not get their munch? Do you also realise that by 5pm yesterday you had become the 3rd highest poster? I have noted that you have followed (in my opinion) not the most important lines of enquiry on a few occasions and because you have such a high posts count, this fact can get lost easily and then forgotten.

I have my eye on you.

I didnt post on Sunday because Sunday fluff and posting for the sake of it doesnt interest me. I also asked the mods was the 5 post minimum in effect on Sunday and they said it wasnt, so why bother.

I started posting at 9am because thats when i got into work. I get up at 630 on Mondays and Tuesdays, dress the little one, bring her to minder, then go to work. I land in work and at my laptop at 9am.

I was the third highest poster at 5pm because i spent all day yesterday at my desk, spending loads of time on the game, asking questions and pushing things that people didnt want pushed. That i have so many posts, are you surprised that i followed both the important and unimportant lines of enquiry.

No problem with you watching me Mary; just dont let it distract you from others - im only a high posting NRV.

Guess I wont get an answer to that question I just asked Mary? Even though im in that group does that draw suspicion on the people Mary was just now referencing? gotta check who she FFA'd etc too I suppose

Werewolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I guess biffs not lazy anymore so

Question for folks. Marty mcfly in the op only seems to have the power to sway villagers. Do we think that’s ongoing or did he use it up yesterday and is basically a villager?

Also fcuk. Mary was our workhorse. Now we have to do the trudging through posts for tasks.

I would imagine the task would not be hte same 2 days in a row.

Worth a shot all the same.

It is

Alpha
    Village
    Villager
    Lynch
    Munch
    Vote
    Back to the Future
    Delorean

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    I guess biffs not lazy anymore so

Question for folks. Marty mcfly in the op only seems to have the power to sway villagers. Do we think that’s ongoing or did he use it up yesterday and is basically a villager?

I think it would be wishful wolf thinkng that the main character from the movie had no infleunce other than to occasionally stop a recruit in a WW game with so many roles.

It is

Alpha
    Village
    Villager
    Lynch
    Munch
    Vote
    Back to the Future
    Delorean

I was going to write up a list like this but thought people would later accuse of sneaking through a baddie task.

It is

Alpha
    Village
    Villager
    Lynch
    Munch
    Vote
    Back to the Future
    Delorean

Hoverboard
    Almanac
    FFA
    Mr Fusion
    Flux Capacitor

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I was going to write up a list like this but thought people would later accuse of sneaking through a baddie task.

That could still happen, but in for a penny.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Bah, Mary? That's a bummer...

Munched presumably for her spreadsheet skills she mentioned yesterday. I believe the wolves took her out to better chances of completing a task without being noticed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Great Scott
    Flux Capacitator

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ok three down and a serial killer kill to come tonight at lynch. Can we try to build a more coherent strategy today folks?

Ok three down and a serial killer kill to come tonight at lynch. Can we try to build a more coherent strategy today folks?

All ears Eva, if you want to posit something for once, rather than parrot what others are saying.

Libyans

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well we have a few leads today, vote results, interactions with mary and ewan to look through, more to go on.

Advertisement