Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Killing Mary off, if it was in fear of the spreadsheets, would indicate the task would be something that might be picked up by said spreadsheets.

Plutonium
    Letter
    Pepsi Free
    Tab
    Whiskey
    Colt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok three down and a serial killer kill to come tonight at lynch. Can we try to build a more coherent strategy today folks?

What do you suggest?

Do we look for the sk or one of the wolves, the sk has a high kill rate compared to other games with a kill every lynch rather than every second night and is one person so once killed the rate of kills slow down,

On the flip side there is a chance they could kill a wolf but the numbers are still too high that it could just as easy be a rolled player

Ideally lynching biff would be the best option as then there would be no more recruitment I would imagine

Derry extremely conspicuous in his absence this morning, compared to yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Killing Mary off, if it was in fear of the spreadsheets, would indicate the task would be something that might be picked up by said spreadsheets.

Well we need to vigilant as thw day goes on, assume mary was on the right track with her detective work.

Keep an eye on the first letters of posts, consecutive letters in sentences, see if there are any patterns as the day goes on

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Correct me if im wrong there Steve but did she not say she had began the spreadsheet yesterday morning to sniff out the task but gave up when it was confirmed the task hadnt been done?

Derry extremely conspicuous in his absence this morning, compared to yesterday.

Like i said to Derry yesterday, relax steve.... give him time to appear.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Correct me if im wrong there Steve but did she not say she had began the spreadsheet yesterday morning to sniff out the task but gave up when it was confirmed the task hadnt been done?

I believe so, but no reason she wouldnt have started it up again for todays task (if it was done).

Id imagine she would have been looking again today and following the same methods of clue searching.

Someone lay out when the wolf task would have happened? Between lynch last night and munch this morning?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Someone lay out when the wolf task would have happened? Between lynch last night and munch this morning?

Could have been from munch to munch, there is no details given on it is there?

Doesnt read that there was a wolf task after day 1 either. Still worth being vigilant.

Ok i have to go do some work (work work, not WW work). Laters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

All ears Eva, if you want to posit something for once, rather than parrot what others are saying.

Seriously steve, stop admiring how great you think you are ok. Super, no need to reply I’ll assume you’ve just pissed off and your ego isn’t going to get us all killed anymore :)

Now can we have a proper day of strategy. Maybe start with FFAs to be done by 6? Any volunteer to compile?. Anyone want to look through Mary’s posts to see why she was tagged. Role hunting or had she found something. Ewan, why was he killed- can we revisit since we found nothing yet.

That’ll do for a start

Yeah it was only stated in the OP that yesterdays munch was possible if they completed a task beforehand.

Two possibilities for me would be

a) they had another task to complete in order to be able to munch this morning. But in this case I dont see why it would be between lynch and munch. I wouldve thought it be between munch and munch

b) there was no task to complete and they just had a regular munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just gonna stick in my 2 cents cos I was really inactive yesterday due to a lack of sleep.

I didn't do an FFA for this reason.

I voted Doris last night as she had a note of genie about her just popping in when she was mentioned. For now I'm catching up but will be on board for the rest of the day

Yeah it was only stated in the OP that yesterdays munch was possible if they completed a task beforehand.

Two possibilities for me would be

a) they had another task to complete in order to be able to munch this morning. But in this case I dont see why it would be between lynch and munch. I wouldve thought it be between munch and munch

b) there was no task to complete and they just had a regular munch

Mary was on the ball, shrewd move by the wolves taking her out either way IMO.

Isla WW wrote: »
    What do you suggest?

Do we look for the sk or one of the wolves, the sk has a high kill rate compared to other games with a kill every lynch rather than every second night and is one person so once killed the rate of kills slow down,

On the flip side there is a chance they could kill a wolf but the numbers are still too high that it could just as easy be a rolled player

Ideally lynching biff would be the best option as then there would be no more recruitment I would imagine
    Priority would be biff since he has powers and the sk. Kill rate isn’t too bad with only one wolf team plus sk but getting it down would buy us time. SK will be hard to spot though.

We also don’t know if any of the dead were wolves/sk. For the moment we’ll assume a full pack but if Ewan or Katie were wolves or Mary the sk we could be ahead. Unlikely I’ll grant you

Mods would sk get a kill even if they’re lynched?

Seriously steve, stop admiring how great you think you are ok. Super, no need to reply I’ll assume you’ve just pissed off and your ego isn’t going to get us all killed anymore :)

Now can we have a proper day of strategy. Maybe start with FFAs to be done by 6? Any volunteer to compile?. Anyone want to look through Mary’s posts to see why she was tagged. Role hunting or had she found something. Ewan, why was he killed- can we revisit since we found nothing yet.

That’ll do for a start

Steve already laid out Ewans involvement so far. Doesnt seem to be much to go on. I cant see anything of real note either. Im not sure the first SK hit is where we should be aiming our focus.

Like the idea of earlier FFAs (although I dont know how to compile them). Would have more meaning now and could quiz a few on why they have either stayed the same or changed their minds

That’ll do for a start

We are lucky to have you Eva to hand out the jobs. :)

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just gonna stick in my 2 cents cos I was really inactive yesterday due to a lack of sleep.

I didn't do an FFA for this reason.

I voted Doris last night as she had a note of genie about her just popping in when she was mentioned. For now I'm catching up but will be on board for the rest of the day

You fit enough to be more active today, have you caught up on the thread

That’ll do for a start

Also love the aggression. Id love to see these demonstrations of ego that killed people. If you would care to do some work on that and point them out....?

We are lucky to have you Eva to hand out the jobs. :)

We’re looking we have you Steve, to keep an eye on the mirror

Also love the aggression. Id love to see these demonstrations of ego that killed people. If you would care to do some work on that and point them out....?

Why, are you a wolf hoping I’ll waste time trawling through the nonsense you’ve been spouting and miss stuff elsewhere? Dangerous game if you are, you’ll likely be caught if you’ve left anything in there to find...,

We’re looking we have you Steve, to keep an eye on the mirror

Work work can wait.

So i start doing detective work; Mary, our other detective elect, dies; and then Eva starts taking shots at me and saying, effectively, that we need a coherant strategy and detective work, like what i had already started doing.

Again, remind me when you posted ideas of your own and didnt just parrot others? I think your posts deserve a looksee.

Work work can wait.

So i start doing detective work; Mary, our other detective elect, dies; and then Eva starts taking shots at me and saying, effectively, that we need a coherant strategy and detective work, like what i had already started doing.

Again, remind me when you posted ideas of your own and didnt just parrot others? I think your posts deserve a looksee.

Yeah knock yourself out there...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I reckon Ewan was just a random kill. Mary however was either because the wolves fear her level of analysis or she was way off the mark and the wolves want us to waste time on her posts.

Yeah knock yourself out there...

Not willing to put in the work on me? You have said im a wolf based off my response to your posts this morning. Do you not want to find more info on whether im a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I reckon Ewan was just a random kill. Mary however was either because the wolves fear her level of analysis or she was way off the mark and the wolves want us to waste time on her posts.

I fear tunnel vision means I'm leaning towards that one at the moment. I fear I have my suspicions of some people, and their insistence that Mary was on the right track just looks more suspicious.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning
    I meant from Gertie. In explicit terms. I remember the post you are referencing and that wasnt a clear cut answer. I want to hear why she didnt pick Henry or Derry or me or you or Des or Eva. I want to hear her take on the people in the thread.

Skipped ahead to know I wasn't killed but still behind.

It's day 1. I've no take on anyone really. I picked a poster who I thought was a goodie. I went for a middlish poster count. A complete hunch.

After I picked Liam, I kinda regretted it actually because as I caught up, I saw that Liam was the loudest person on my back. It looked like I was trying to silence the debate.

Advertisement