Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Doris has not really been involved yet when I look at the users online at the bottom of the main page she is there a good bit. Three options

1. Overwhelmed newbie
    2. Sleeping wolf
    3. Not interested

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Not willing to put in the work on me? You have said im a wolf based off my response to your posts this morning. Do you not want to find more info on whether im a wolf?

Need your morning coffee Steve? I didn’t say you were a wolf, I asked are you a wolf. Reading is an important skill

I’m still waiting on your answer btw. It shouldn’t be a hard question should it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    You fit enough to be more active today, have you caught up on the thread

Not yet reading back now

Liam WW wrote: »
    I fear tunnel vision means I'm leaning towards that one at the moment. I fear I have my suspicions of some people, and their insistence that Mary was on the right track just looks more suspicious.

I’d (tentatively) agree. The last thing we need today is a chaotic scramble to find tasks that aren’t actually there. Possibly try something more organized though, possibly look for patterns when reviewing individual posters post history?

Morning

Skipped ahead to know I wasn't killed but still behind.

It's day 1. I've no take on anyone really. I picked a poster who I thought was a goodie. I went for a middlish poster count. A complete hunch.

After I picked Liam, I kinda regretted it actually because as I caught up, I saw that Liam was the loudest person on my back. It looked like I was trying to silence the debate.

Gertie can you paraphrase the instructions you were given for the letter. Did you get a full choice of content and recipient?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Need your morning coffee Steve? I didn’t say you were a wolf, I asked are you a wolf. Reading is an important skill

I’m still waiting on your answer btw. It shouldn’t be a hard question should it?

Are you a wolf Eva?

Before you answer consider what I could gain from asking you that question. Why would anyone say yes, unless they were doing so sarcastically?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’d (tentatively) agree. The last thing we need today is a chaotic scramble to find tasks that aren’t actually there. Possibly try something more organized though, possibly look for patterns when reviewing individual posters post history?

You toddle on and do that now there Liam, good man yourself. Eva can i have a job that you dont want to do yourself as well please?

I would think given my posting levels this morning, it would be obvious im good for coffee.

Nope, IF you would care to read my posts, you would see i have owned up to being a high posting NRV 3 times so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Doris has not really been involved yet when I look at the users online at the bottom of the main page she is there a good bit. Three options

1. Overwhelmed newbie
    2. Sleeping wolf
    3. Not interested

hey Des, I realise this is a bit genie like, but I'm here, I was away at the weekend only getting back into Dublin at 1 am Monday morning and off work yesterday, so my posting has been inconsistent. I'm back in work today and plan to be around much more.

That said I don't have a lot to contribute as I've been speed reading most of the game as you guys had the gets of 1000 posts by the time I got to open the thread, I am online a lot and not posting because I'm reading to catch up.

I'm trying to get my ideas straight and report back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Id imagine we will be notified when a task is complete, similar to the letter yesterday.

So until then no need for a scramble as you call it. Either way i will look over posts later today myself just in case

All assumption though.

• Advertisement

The trends in your posts make for very interesting reading Eva. You certainly are an inquisitive one. Lazy inquisitive, but definitely inquisitive.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Nope, IF you would care to read my posts, you would see i have owned up to being a high posting NRV 3 times so far.

Thats big of ya :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Id imagine we will be notified when a task is complete, similar to the letter yesterday.

Why would we be notified when a task is completed?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Guess I wont get an answer to that question I just asked Mary? Even though im in that group does that draw suspicion on the people Mary was just now referencing? gotta check who she FFA'd etc too I suppose

Did you go back and check Fiona? I may have missed your post but it seems you didn't, at least you didn't post about doing so. I wonder was that because you were on Mary's FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Gotta say it did stand out to me that Eva started asking who wanted to search out certain things, not that I or anyone else has done all those things but your not showing yourself in a good light telling others to do instead of doing yourself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all. Apologies for missing up till now. But was very much enjoying a lie in!

So I'm up for lynching Doris or Frank today. Preferably Doris tbh.

Just caught up and keep your knickers on Steve, I'll be less active today for a good while but then will be back with aplomb this afternoon/evening.

Better others get involved anyways rather than me clogging up thread the whole game.

Doris WW wrote: »

The mods said yesterday that a letter had been found, presumably when the task was complete. I'd imagine they might do something similar today.

Thats big of ya :pac:

You can put as much weight in my assertions i am an NRV as you can in the question Eva asked about whether im a wolf. What a silly question.

Im posting away here today because ive nothing to lose. Im just a NRV. Im just looking at peoples posts, saying my thoughts and asking questions. I dont get why Eva is up in a flap about that.

Ego leading to deaths? Where Eva, where?

Ive no problem with us going with a strategy - ive probably been going for the strategy you have now proposed since before you started posting today, but dont be so lazy as to just hand out jobs. Do some work yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

We were notified in a way about biff being lazy which we took to mean a task wasn't completed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Apologies for missing up till now. But was very much enjoying a lie in!

Just caught up and keep your knickers on Steve, I'll be less active today for a good while but then will be back with aplomb this afternoon/evening.

Better others get involved anyways rather than me clogging up thread the whole game.

Why Dorris or Frank?

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why Dorris or Frank?

They are the 2 lowest posters :D

Liam WW wrote:
    Why Dorris or Frank?

Low posters, hiding in the shadows yet voting and not giving their thoughts so active enough for me to be suspicious. Doris was on a few FFAs yesterday too. We should look at who voted early yesterday and the single votes as there's gonna be a wolf or two there imo.

Derry WW wrote: »

Steve and Eva are the new Derry and Henry.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I reckon Ewan was just a random kill. Mary however was either because the wolves fear her level of analysis or she was way off the mark and the wolves want us to waste time on her posts.

There are enough of us that we can analyse Marys posts AND looks elsewhere too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Did you go back and check Fiona? I may have missed your post but it seems you didn't, at least you didn't post about doing so. I wonder was that because you were on Mary's FFA?

Actually I went to subway instead. I didn't actually realize I was on her FFA at the time (guessing no.3) but If I wasn't me I wouldn't trust me as we don't have enough info to clear anyone especially given the convert (or whatever term you'd use for the new wolf).

If anyone sees any odd behavior post about it, we need more to go on but at least it is still early. I expect to be more active today/tomorrow than yesterday too (if possible).

Henry WW wrote:
    Steve and Eva are the new Derry and Henry.

That's fine let them at it. I'm taking a step back today mainly cos I'm busy tbh.

Loughc wrote: »
    Lynch results ; Katie (8) Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel, Gertrude

Henry (6) Orla, Katie, brendan, Phil, Derry, Liam

Clodagh (2) Nigel, Abi

Gertrude (2) Clodagh, Doris

Riona (2) Angus, Eva

Doris (1) frank
    Ewan (1) Steve
    Nigel (1) Riona
    Orla (1) Holly
    Steve (1) Mary

1 DID not vote - Barbara

Early and single voters highlighted.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Are you a wolf Eva?

Before you answer consider what I could gain from asking you that question. Why would anyone say yes, unless they were doing so sarcastically?
    Ah so you get the difference between asking is someone a wolf and telling them they are

Thank Christ someone does

Flip should have bolded Orla too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

hey Des, I realise this is a bit genie like, but I'm here, I was away at the weekend only getting back into Dublin at 1 am Monday morning and off work yesterday, so my posting has been inconsistent. I'm back in work today and plan to be around much more.

That said I don't have a lot to contribute as I've been speed reading most of the game as you guys had the gets of 1000 posts by the time I got to open the thread, I am online a lot and not posting because I'm reading to catch up.

I'm trying to get my ideas straight and report back.

Mmm we will see, will be watching your posts carefully.

Advertisement