Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Before we go any further; does receiving the almanac (if Henry can prove he did somehow) clear Henry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I voted at six bells iirc.
    Steve and Eva are the new Derry and Henry.
    Thats big of ya :pac:

My 3 previous posts befor eteh almanac was found dooesnt hold much clues to how I found it sadly.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Before we go any further; does receiving the almanac (if Henry can prove he did somehow) clear Henry?

No it doesnt

How could it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just one last question for now. If you weren't online much yesterday - what was your reasoning for voting for Gertie?

I wasn't sure about the letter thing, I had no other guesses and it seemed the most suspicious thing, I didn't want to not vote but I also couldn't see what it was that got Katie to the top of most peoples FFA, I wasn't going to vote for someone I didn't have a reason for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

With all the killings going on, everyone was persuaded to head west. Everyone loaded into the Deloreon, killers amung them, was a tight squeeze but they managed.
    Someone shouts "what's west" to the reply " the wild west my friend, the wickey wild west"
    They all looks down at the centre console, before they can make out the date there is a flash.
    They open their eyes to a dirt track on the edge of town. As soon as everyone gets out and takes in the scenery, a few had fled into town, perhaps they had a rendezvous.

49035.jpg

The game has travelled back to 1885 - new roles have been activated.

Wolf - Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen - Another wolf has awoken

Seriel Killer - JAMES STRICKLAND - Chief Marshal of Hill Valley and grandfather of Gerald Strickland, he is now team SK

Interrogator - SEAMUS MCFLY - Seamus is a humble gentleman who moved from Ireland in the 1880's, but he won't settle for any nonsense. Each night he will invite a player to his farmhouse for a chat and some Whiskey, This player will loose all their powers while out rambling and could suffer a hangover.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    At this early stage I would've thought a good bandwagon would be perfect for the wolves, its as the game goes on that that becomes more suspicious

But people start moving off the favorite so I reckon some of the wolves also moved.

Plus the bandwagon would be one of the first things looked at so would be foolish for the wolves to all be in it.

Adding that I believe Liams explanation about the letter now and his feeling that she's a goodie, I think there'd be a greater chance that a baddie would try and trick the recipient of the letter.

I guess that doesn't mean anything though Liam and Gertrude could both be baddies or neither could be baddies

How could it?

How the flip would i know! You are the one with the almanac.

Afte rcareful consideration, I shall allow you into what i know about the Almanac and its powers.

The powers are simple,

I have a once off seer check. I can search teh Almanac to find out the identity of a villager. Biff will show as an NRV if peeked. Peek must be made before 9pm/Lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I've never seen the movie but f*cking hell we're in the wild west now? this film has everything!

The mods never clarified if the winning of in game prizes was only for good players, so I think we should be wary of the fact that the baddies could win them too.

I've never seen the movie but f*cking hell we're in the wild west now? this film has everything!

Frank, do yourself a favour, take a snow day watch the movie!!

No it doesnt
    Afte rcareful consideration, I shall allow you into what i know about the Almanac and its powers.

The powers are simple,

I have a once off seer check. I can search teh Almanac to find out the identity of a villager. Biff will show as an NRV if peeked. Peek must be made before 9pm/Lynch.

Can you only find a villager or can you find us a wolf?

Lynch Frank for reasons above (joke)

Quality movies. Highly recommend them.

Can you only find a villager or can you find us a wolf?

I can find anyone except Biff who will show as NRV.

An extra seer check will come in handy. Well unless you pick someone the seer has already checked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The mods never clarified if the winning of in game prizes was only for good players, so I think we should be wary of the fact that the baddies could win them too.

I agree we should be suspicious, but at the same time, I feel sometimes you've got to make some sort of trust-based leap, and it's not the worst one to make....

100 Percent, Id be wary of others had I not won it myself.

Take my information as you will.

The Million Dollor Question .... who should I peek.........

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Would seer checking a lower poster like Dorris possibly save us the day wasting time on her?

An extra seer check will come in handy. Well unless you pick someone the seer has already checked.

I also have to make it by 9 bells.

Wolves dont do the work. They plot and scheme but dont do work. Peek Eva.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Would seer checking a lower poster like Dorris possibly save us the day wasting time on her?

Also not a bad shout.

So I can seer check any of y'all,

If you come back as NRV you are not cleared.... could be Biff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

He'll have to take that chance. There'll also be the Biff caveat but thems the breaks.

I see Eva and Doris as suggestions.

I dont have a preference myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I mean you have not answered my original question. Are you a wolf? That's twice now that you haven't answered Eva. Shall it be a third?

I've already said I understand the difference between a statement and a question. You seem not to get that a question is looking for a response.

Ah that question. For some reason I read the way you phrased the full post as a statement rather than a direct question to me

No I’m not a wolf. I’m an nrv, which means I can stretch my legs a bit and play this way, rattling cages or being more subtle as I think best.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

What good is the interrogator role to us? Can it actually confirm anyone?

• Advertisement

What good is the interrogator role to us? Can it actually confirm anyone?

Not really at the moment for goodies; unless Sheamus talks to the seer or priest and they have info that confirms them somehow?

Best aspect of that is that if Sheamus invited Biff in, there might not be a conversion. Or if they get the SK, no kill - so he could in fact indirectly confirm either of those roles.

Advertisement