Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    What good is the interrogator role to us? Can it actually confirm anyone?

If a wolf or an SK is invited in they lose their power

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Anyone else keep checking to see if they got a pm and are now a new character?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I assume you have to answer truthfully any question you're asked in interrogation, and the whiskey/hangover probably has some effect on your subsequent game play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Henry WW wrote:
    If a wolf or an SK is invited in they lose their power

Peek Orla. That'd be my call

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I assume you have to answer truthfully any question you're asked in interrogation, and the whiskey/hangover probably has some effect on your subsequent game play

Not necessarily.

• Advertisement

How do we reckon the SK got their buddy. Task maybe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Yea I reckon so. Could be a word based task like the other one or could have been for surviving the lynch?

Peek Orla or Doris to flesh that out a little bit. They'd be my top candidates for wolves at the moment.

Converted could be anyone but they're probably preset.

Need to keep an eye out for any personality changes... keeping an eye on Steve's behaviour since last night tbh.

Will you vote at 8.59pm tonight please Steve to counter the assassin?

Steve WW wrote: »
    How do we reckon the SK got their buddy. Task maybe?

I think the journey in time triggered it

What triggered the time travel.... who knows.... maybe the discovery of the almanac

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

It can block powers. I assume it could also stop kills so if we don’t have a death the interrogator becomes a seer

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Peek Orla or Doris to flesh that out a little bit. They'd be my top candidates for wolves at the moment.

Need to keep an eye out for any personality changes... keeping an eye on Steve's behaviour since last night tbh.

Yep fine.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Yea I reckon so. Could be a word based task like the other one or could have been for surviving the lynch?

thats what I was worried about when everyone started shouting out BTTF words earlier

I would imagine the almanac triggered the time travel as it'd only be of use in the past. Biff can use it to create the Trump Biff future maybe

Eva WW wrote:
    It can block powers. I assume it could also stop kills so if we don’t have a death the interrogator becomes a seer

Can you have a look through Orlas posts tell me what you think?

Fiona WW wrote:
    I would imagine the almanac triggered the time travel as it'd only be of use in the past. Biff can use it to create the Trump Biff future maybe

What are your opinions on the other lower posters - primarily Frank and Doris?

Right so i searched the thread for 'Slacker', 'Slackers', 'Principal' and 'Shotgun' with no success. Shotgun because both the 1985 and 1885 versions of strickland had shotguns.

'Shot' however turned up the below (and im aware i say it a few times).
    Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm still catching up but getting there.

My first thought would be that OP said the first schedule action would be a wolf munch today if they won an on thread task.
    But there was no bodyguard in play until today when Marty went back in time.
    So I'd have to imagine that the task was a hard one the counter balance having a free shot at a villager with no body guard in play.
    Hence more likely one chosen not to be completed.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I think the journey in time triggered it

What triggered the time travel.... who knows.... maybe the discovery of the almanac
    Worth a shot all the same.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Im voting Henry for a shot in the dark. But ive been horribly wrong before.
    Work work can wait.

So i start doing detective work; Mary, our other detective elect, dies; and then Eva starts taking shots at me and saying, effectively, that we need a coherant strategy and detective work, like what i had already started doing.

Again, remind me when you posted ideas of your own and didnt just parrot others? I think your posts deserve a looksee.
    Could they not have tasks to do for conversions? or maybe they got another shot at last nights one if they had been too busy day0?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    The odds of a great guess would be very high though right? It would be some lucky shot in the dark
    Also if you think 1 of 3 people are pocketing, thats not a minor thing. Thats a 1 in 3 shot of getting a wolf. Especially if its the second time you have hit on someone being suss.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I’ve been very consistent. Voted Clodagh and stuck with it. Explained it. Responses to your questions and tried to have fun with fluff. You’ve shifted from extensive posts about your reasoning and latched onto mine which is no more unique then anybody’s else’s.

What is most odd is that your posts suggest that you have an ability to interpret information and make reasonable judgements. Yet I’m your best shot at a wolf?!!

Also I think its worth mentioning i wont be revealing who I peeked unless it shows up bad.

I shall peek someone but I think its wise not to say whom I peeked. Obviously I dont want to reveal a roled goodie.

Henry WW wrote:
    Also I think its worth mentioning i wont be revealing who I peeked unless it shows up bad.

Yeah that speaks for itself I would have thought but better to let folk know I suppose.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Can you have a look through Orlas posts tell me what you think?

Yeah will do give me a half hour

Steve WW wrote:
    Right so i searched the thread for 'Slacker', 'Slackers', 'Principal' and 'Shotgun' with no success. Shotgun because both the 1985 and 1885 versions of strickland had shotguns.

Ooh I almost forgot about Angus. Needs to be investigated as well. Might take that one on myself when I have some time later but Steve you wanna post some findings on him, if any for now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I thought your whole shtick was peek high posters and lynch low ones?

• Advertisement

Yeah that speaks for itself I would have thought but better to let folk know I suppose.

Just making all aware.

Right now Ive peeked no one. But I will use my peek at sometime today.

Phil WW wrote:

It's an extra peek so might as well try to find a baddy with same.

What are your opinions on the other lower posters - primarily Frank and Doris?

They are posting just enough to not have major heat but they haven't really added much and if that doesn't change and the village does not get new leads they should be looked at.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So there is now a potential 4 wolves and 2sks!

Seer should start from a blank state now and disregard previous peeks to an extent

Henry i think you should peek derry

Phil WW wrote: »

I'd be more inclined to go that route myself, at least get a rough idea of who is leading your village. That said if it comes back NRV it could be Biff and if you get a roled villager youll have to keep it to yourself or lie perhaps

I think ill just randomly pick someone and hope for the best.

Sound fair.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

And what do you make of that Steve? It doesnt sound to me like a task. If shot and triggered had been in consecutive posts by the same poster then possibly.

Ive also searched the thread for

1) 'Yellow' - Used once by Fiona yesterday but in relation to the avatars

2) 'Belly' - Used by you talking about fluff

3) 'Chicken' - Used by Doris directed at Biff after no munch yesterday

Dont see anything in it at all

Or should i save it for later in the day im case a situation developed.....

I hate having power

Ooh I almost forgot about Angus. Needs to be investigated as well. Might take that one on myself when I have some time later but Steve you wanna post some findings on him, if any for now?

I always have trouble guaging the Angus account. I dont know why. The name throws me off somehow.

But anyway, Angus' main contribution yesterday was the below.
    I was mulling over if I would post this for a while but having looked closer I will.

These posts on there own dont look like too much but given I believe Riona to have completed a task later, she may have been distancing herself from tasks or being a little too clever for her own good.

The following 3 posts are the ones which I think were the task.

These posts are very near to the other and all contain the word Alpha she went out of here way IMO to fit them in a times (I highlighted them for clarity)

Riona only arrived on the scene late last night may explain why the werewolfs missed the much as the task could have been too hard to complete when there was little posting going on

Given the nature (use of the word Alpha) of this potential task I'm happier to point it out to try out a wolf as opposed a good roled player, When added to the timeline of the events it means I'll be voting for Riona tonight at least

So investigating Riona. This wouldnt preclude him from being a wolf or SK. It would put him at odds with Riona however. Possible he is an SK and trying to put the focus on who he genuinely suspects is a wolf.

Angus (at this stage) has 20 posts. Most, to my mind, arent really noteworthy. There are a few rule clarification posts which are great for getting teh post numbers up, but as far as i can see, apart from fingering (snigger) Riona, he has been coasting under the radar.

• Advertisement

Derry WW 219
    Steve WW 184
    Henry WW 141
    Phil WW 94
    Eva WW 82
    Mary WW 78
    Liam WW 77
    Desmond WW 68
    Conor WW 68
    Gabriel WW 62