Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    possible awoken wolf perhaps

This is possible. Also, he may have felt that being outspoken yesterday attracted too much attention so has decided to wind it back today. Or he could simply be busy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

RE Derry, while I felt hes a bad leader and disagreed with his suggestions, methods..... he wasnt on my wolf radar.

His posting style has not changed except for his frequency of his posts. Lets not hang him for that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Very good point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This is possible. Also, he may have felt that being outspoken yesterday attracted too much attention so has decided to wind it back today. Or he could simply be busy.

I'm not so interested in the change in quantity, but more the change in what is being posted.

There has been such a drastic change there that I feel either Derry has just been awoken or is being mid-controlled.

RE Derry, while I felt hes a bad leader and disagreed with his suggestions, methods..... he wasnt on my wolf radar.

His posting style has not changed except for his frequency of his posts. Lets not hang him for that.

His methods seem to have done a complete 180. Peek high posters and lynch low, and now it's use the extra peek on a low poster.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Very good point
    Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm not so interested in the change in quantity, but more the change in what is being posted.

There has been such a drastic change there that I feel either Derry has just been awoken or is being mid-controlled.
    His methods seem to have done a complete 180. Peek high posters and lynch low, and now it's use the extra peek on a low poster.

Is there a case building to peek Derry....?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Time for some lunch, see ye all later

out-to-lunch-images-lp-food-lunchgif-80641.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jesus Christ did it occur to folks that I have actual RL stuff going on today????

Nothing has changed and anyone putting me on their FFAs for those reasons are either stupid or wolves.

Honestly fcukin morons I'm dealing with here. Attack top poster for going a bit quieter and let the low posting buffoons doing nothing away with murder.

Is there a case building to peek Derry....?

There's a case building by a couple alright to avoid a peek.

I don't give a flying fcuk if I'm peeked but it's a total waste.

I would suggest peeking one low poster (Orla) and lynching another (Doris)

Derry WW wrote: »
    Jesus Christ did it occur to folks that I have actual RL stuff going on today????

Nothing has changed and anyone putting me on their FFAs for those reasons are either stupid or wolves.

Honestly fcukin morons I'm dealing with here. Attack top poster for going a bit quieter and let the low posting buffoons doing nothing away with murder.

Woah, hold on, we are morons?

Listen i dont think your a wolf just yet, but their is evidence to suggest you might. More evidence than you had on me yesterday, so less of the morons unless its warranted.

Guilty you may or may not be, but show some respect when there is a good amount of reason to believe your opiniobs and style has changed since a wolf has woken today.

• Advertisement

Your posting style has changed from pointless gifs to accusing me.

Should we lynch you based off that?

There's a case building by a couple alright to avoid a peek.

I don't give a flying fcuk if I'm peeked but it's a total waste.

I will note that while the dramtic drop in your posts today isnt taht alarming, your change of opinion on who to peek is, coupled with how defensive you are.

Very sentsive. Relax a bit and calm down.... stop being over dramatic.

Woah, hold on, we are morons?

Listen i dont think your a wolf just yet, but their is evidence to suggest you might. More evidence than you had on me yesterday, so less of the morons unless its warranted.

Guilty you may or may not be, but show some respect when there is a good amount of reason to believe your opiniobs and style has changed since a wolf has woken today.

Ah wind your neck in I could care less about the sensitivities of idiots who want to attack me for being quiet when I have actual RL stuff going on.

Solve the fcuking thing yourselves. I'm busy.

*Drops mic*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I don't get why Biff wouldn't take the kill on night 1 when it's there for the taking and no body guard in play. Is it possible that he got to choose a kill or convert?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ah wind your neck in I could care less about the sensitivities of idiots who want to attack me for being quiet when I have actual RL stuff going on.

*Drops mic*

Yet you want to lynch me for not posting enough because i have RL stuff on! Double standards pal, I suggest you calm down!

*Drops mic*

See its this attitude that annoys me most.

Whether your a wolf or not, this childish, over sensitive nonsense just sucks. As you said yourself, if your no help to us, why should we keep you around?

You said the same about low posters.

Instead of being abusive, why dont you convince us why you've changed your opinion on your peek prefernce?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Sorry lads, quick lunch so just caught up but ill be back on around 4 to do a proper FFA etc. We no idea how the Almanac was activated? A smart thing to do is lynch high and peek low but if there is obvious suspicion you have Henry then go after it!

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Sorry lads, quick lunch so just caught up but ill be back on around 4 to do a proper FFA etc. We no idea how the Almanac was activated? A smart thing to do is lynch high and peek low but if there is obvious suspicion you have Henry then go after it!

Lynch high and peek low?

Gabriel you were on board with lynching low posters yesterday - what's changed?

Are you now a wolf?

The opposite if what Derry suggested yesterday. Why peek low instead of high,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Not Mary Berry and I never got to have any of her cakes.

• Advertisement

See its this attitude that annoys me most.

Whether your a wolf or not, this childish, over sensitive nonsense just sucks. As you said yourself, if your no help to us, why should we keep you around?

You said the same about low posters.

Instead of being abusive, why dont you convince us why you've changed your opinion on your peek prefernce?

I'm not interested in revisiting our argument tbh. Lynch me if you like, you'll be lynching a villager.

I suggested using the extra peek differently not a total change of strategy but it's seemingly being twisted as such.

Two birds, two seperate stones - peek one. If good, lynch the other. Simples.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Lynch high and peek low?

Gabriel you were on board with lynching low posters yesterday - what's changed?

Are you now a wolf?

:) Apologies, typo

Am I off the list now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Am I off the list now?

No one is ever really off the list

Your posting style has changed from pointless gifs to accusing me.

Should we lynch you based off that?

I posted more than gifs yesterday and today. I'll admit the first day was nearly all gifs but that's the nature of day one. You could make the argument to lynch me based on that though, feel free.

I'm not having a go at any change in rate of posting or even style if posting. So it's nothing to do with anything outside this game. My question was based on why the big change in your belief that we should peek high and lynch low.

Am I off the list now?

Nope. Liking your involvement today so far though from what I can read.

Orla WW wrote: »
    No one is ever really off the list

Howiye Orla, where you been?

:) Apologies, typo

What was a typo?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Not really at the moment for goodies; unless Sheamus talks to the seer or priest and they have info that confirms them somehow?

Best aspect of that is that if Sheamus invited Biff in, there might not be a conversion. Or if they get the SK, no kill - so he could in fact indirectly confirm either of those roles.

If Shaymus interrogates the priest or seer then they lose their power that night, so should not aim to find them, if possible.

There is now two SKs (one team, two players, I reckon) so inviting one in won't stop tonight's kill. I also reckon there's no onus on the invitee to tell the truth in their role. It'll be up to Shaymus to interrogate the truth out of them, but it won't be got easily if the invitee is a baddie.

On another topic, re our extra peek - why, if you find a goodie, wouldn't you tell us, Henry? Having a confirmed goodie in our midst is always a good idea. I know it could still be Biff, but even having someone 94%* confirmed would be a bonus to the team.

Also, do you get the results only at 9pm, or immediately on asking?

I also don't think you'll learn their role. Usually seers just get told good/bad, not a role.

*23 players left, 6 evil, 17 good, but 18 that will show as good, 17/18 = 94% - thanks very much for your attention.

• Advertisement

I'm not interested in revisiting our argument tbh. Lynch me if you like, you'll be lynching a villager.

I suggested using the extra peek differently not a total change of strategy but it's seemingly being twisted as such.

Two birds, two seperate stones - peek one. If good, lynch the other. Simples.

Why use the extra peek differently? That I don't quite understand.

Advertisement