Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah, I suspected Babs. She was #2 on my FFA.

Though for clarify - she was #2 on my FFA because she had just one post. Now, obviously, it's clearer that she's not a wolf-in-hiding, but an uninterested player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Anyway Derry, to my mind you changed your view on how peeks should be viewed. You think it's different because it's an extra peek and I disagree.

I won't keep going on about it to derail the thread but you'll be on my ffa later for that reason.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Yeah, I suspected Babs. She was #2 on my FFA.
    Though for clarify - she was #2 on my FFA because she had just one post. Now, obviously, it's clearer that she's not a wolf-in-hiding, but an uninterested player.

Deadly. So you wont mind doing up a quick FFA for today now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

There are currently 23 players in the game with a breakdown (of the known roles) of:

4 Wolves
    2 Serial Killers
    Marty
    Jennifer - not known yet if she has found Marty
    Seer
    Priest
    Bodyguard
    Interrogator
    Assassin

Assuming nobody holds more than 1 role that leaves 10 NRV's. Until the priest comes forward we need to assume that Katie was a NRV along with Ewan and Mary.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Yeah but they actually did it. You just posted about it for props.

Well, I can't actually prove that I tried to change but the form had timed out, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Why would I say I was wavering and not change, or not attempt to change. It just drew unnecessary focus on to myself which a wolf would avoid at all costs.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

FFA as per reads so far:

Doris's genie act is just too much. She's clearly following the thread, saying she's busy, and jumping in almost immediately on mention
    Derry's change in style rubs me up the wrong way. After wolf awakening it changes completely, then after being called out on it changed back
    Steve is posting a lot but not saying much. But I'm tentative on this one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Oooh, that's an interestin response. Basically trying to threaten me into backing away from you. Duly noted.

==========

On the matter of Derry's change, I can agree that Henry's peek should be treated differently than the seer's. The seer needs to get a few peeks, and keep the info hidden for a few days. Henry's has a more immediate rush; we know he had one, we know he has to do it by nine, and if he doesn't get it out there, we lose it. As such, the strategy should be different. Henry can, once, make sure we don't spend the day going down a rabbit hole we shouldn't be.

The strategy should be different in so far as they should give the information before 9pm today, but why peek lower posters now Liam? We won't go down a rabbit hole of thinking XXX high poster is a wolf if Henry peeks them (assuming Henry is to be believe that is).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Anyway Derry, to my mind you changed your view on how peeks should be viewed. You think it's different because it's an extra peek and I disagree.

I won't keep going on about it to derail the thread but you'll be on my ffa later for that reason.

Fair enough I don't really care tbh.

Stupid reason but that's your prerogative.

Deadly. So you wont mind doing up a quick FFA for today now?

As in you want my FFA right now?

Frank WW wrote: »
    FFA as per reads so far:

Doris's genie act is just too much. She's clearly following the thread, saying she's busy, and jumping in almost immediately on mention
    Derry's change in style rubs me up the wrong way. After wolf awakening it changes completely, then after being called out on it changed back

Can we just lynch me and be done with it?

I can see the bus leaving the station already. Not an important role so it doesn't matter.

Would obviously prefer to lynch a baddie but this soft sad reason in change of posting style is grating on my last nerve tbh and I'm not defending it any more.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I think we can agree that Babs is most likely to get mod-killed tonight. If she does come out of hiding to vote then that will make her a prime target for tomorrow lynch.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Oooh, that's an interestin response. Basically trying to threaten me into backing away from you. Duly noted.

No threats. Your reason on me is poorly thought out, and you arent the first to say it. Its bandwagony behaviour and im posting on it so that if it caught pace, people will go back and see who was the first to poor fuel on the flames.

FFA as per reads so far:

Care to quote a few of my posts and show me where the filler is?

As in you want my FFA right now?

Sure why not. You can change it later if you want (if you can get it in before deadline :D)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#FFA2

Abigail - A bit of a hunch, very excited at Derry's slip, jumped on it right away. Also on Ewans death, pointed out me as his main suspect casually forgetting to mention his other suspects. I know my role so I know I'm not evil, made me think she wanted to lump more on me as people were already suspicious of my absence and deflect from the the others Ewan accused.

Fiona - co accused by Ewan with me, which Abi neglected to mention. Now she wants to know what the almanac said before she completes her FFA

I don't have a 3rd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

My FFA2 - again it's provisional and not in the IRA sense :)

1. Derry. Big turnaround in style from yesterday although it has reverted back to yesterday's style somewhat. The 'waste of a peek', 'im a villager' attitude is quite strong almost like it's calling bluff and it just doesn't sit right with me.

2. Doris. Stating one thing but playing another way. Almost wanting us to underestimate her ability.

3 - not sure yet, id be clutching at straws so ill leave it blank for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    The strategy should be different in so far as they should give the information before 9pm today, but why peek lower posters now Liam? We won't go down a rabbit hole of thinking XXX high poster is a wolf if Henry peeks them (assuming Henry is to be believe that is).

The strategy of Henry's peek should be (as has happened so far) to see what way the day is going, and then make sure the day is being constructive. On Day 2, the focus is usually going to be on lower posters and those not contributing.

The seer won't be coming out till Day 4 or so. At that point, it's the strategy of making sure the village isn't being led by someone bad, as well as having peek information that's not already been made obsolete by votings. Its dumping a few results at once. its also minimzing Henry peeking someone already peeked.

For me, the strategy should be peeking, today, the person who has a high likelihood of being discussed today, which is usually going to be a lower poster.

Lol at the low posters coming out of the woodwork to FFA me.

Wish I had a gun with a few bullets now....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Care to quote a few of my posts and show me where the filler is?
    I'm not sold on this to be fair steve, nothing concrete, just a lot of chatting back and forth. Its between you and Orla for being a low poster and neither of those are strong reasoning hence place three

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

#FFA2

Derry - If Derry flips wolf, we can clear Doris and Frank. It might require us to give more scrutiny to Conor and Henry, whom he has stopped investigating today. He has a change today, peeking the low poster, not poking Henry and Conor like was on his mind. Possible Derry/Henry team has evolved.

Henry - He seems to be doing a lot of wolf like stirring. When He done it on me I noticed, and went back and check and he had being doing that kind of poke the bear and walk away type maneuvers. Derry called him up on it yesterday but has completely dropped it today.

Steve - Steve has been doing a lot of the same type of behavior today that I noticed Henry doing yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

FFA as per reads so far:

Learn a new song Frank, I'm here and posting, yes I'm following BECAUSE I'M READING THE THREAD, I could just pop in an post sh1te any time if that would make you feel better, but it wouldn't help the village.

I'm going into a meeting now if that's ok with you

Derry WW wrote: »
    Lol at the low posters coming out of the woodwork to FFA me.

Wish I had a gun with a few bullets now....

To add, basically jumping on the bandwagon of a supposed change in posting style.

What changed?

I was quiet till about 1.30pm - I was busy?

Point out EXACTLY what changed instead of being so vaguely flippant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Trying to catch up on the last couple hours. So many posts about peeks and have to sift through Henry and Derry again. I believe both are good and Derry has just been busy. Henry has taken his peek and I think all the chat to reveal or not is just giving wolves places to hide.

Orla has done nothing to dispell what I thought of her yesterday. Offering fluff and nothing else

Good to see frank more involved but not necessarily enough to change my mind.

A couple of others that I’m going to work through wen I’ve a proper break in a while. Will post my FFA then

Brendan WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Derry - If Derry flips wolf, we can clear Doris and Frank. It might require us to give more scrutiny to Conor and Henry, whom he has stopped investigating today. He has a change today, peeking the low poster, not poking Henry and Conor like was on his mind. Possible Derry/Henry team has evolved.

Henry - He seems to be doing a lot of wolf like stirring. When He done it on me I noticed, and went back and check and he had being doing that kind of poke the bear and walk away type maneuvers. Derry called him up on it yesterday but has completely dropped it today.

Steve - Steve has been doing a lot of the same type of behavior today that I noticed Henry doing yesterday.

And another low poster... FFS

Lets take a look at who didnt do an FFA yesterday. Forgot to check that out.

Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Frank WW
    Orla WW
    Doris WW

There is an interesting little list. Guys, care to explain?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Can we just lynch me and be done with it?

I can see the bus leaving the station already. Not an important role so it doesn't matter.

Would obviously prefer to lynch a baddie but this soft sad reason in change of posting style is grating on my last nerve tbh and I'm not defending it any more.

Stop playing the victim, play in the best interest of the village.

Come on, a case has been made against you, I for one think (despite how much of a hinderense you are) you are good, fight your corner in a respectful manner instead of throwing your toys out of teh pram.

Lets take a look at who didnt do an FFA yesterday. Forgot to check that out.

Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Frank WW
    Orla WW
    Doris WW

There is an interesting little list. Guys, care to explain?

And I'm now on a number of their FFAs.

Yeah. Sussy as fcuk.

Sure why not. You can change it later if you want (if you can get it in before deadline :D)

Ouchy!! :D

Brendan - low poster, little substance
    Clodagh - low poster, little substance
    Derry - possible woken wolf for reasons already given, but putting third as the reasoning is possible, but not yet probable. At current state of things I'd be unlikely to vote for him.

(Orla and Angus are lower than the above, and Frank and Doris aren't that much higher, but the above two strike me as the least memorable, therefore most likely to be wolves in hiding).

Very much open for amending later.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Stop playing the victim, play in the best interest of the village.

Come on, a case has been made against you, I for one think (despite how much of a hinderense you are) you are good, fight your corner in a respectful manner instead of throwing your toys out of teh pram.

I'm not taking up the thread arguing my case add adendum.

I've relayed my points, no one is listening or responding. And the low posters are rolling up to shoot me without responding.

• Advertisement

WHAT case has been made against me?

Nothing?

Based on absolute and utter nonsense.

And people not even reading the thread are refusing to respond to why I'm on FFAs based off bullcrap reasons.

Honestly I don't even care.

I'm NRV. I've been NRV since the beginning, that hasn't changed.

So what now?

Vote a claimed NRV to the gallows?

Do it, then kill those who pushed me.

Advertisement