Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah, I suspected Babs. She was #2 on my FFA.

Why did you suspect babs as a matter of interest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

**** it, if if end up on a list of 3, ill race the other two. Ive nothing to lose.

If Derry and I end up on a list of three, thats very bad work imo.

Im amending my #FFA2 to the below.

Orla - As yesterday and earlier
    Fiona - wouldnt commit to FFA before knowing the Almanac
    Gabe - as earlier, seed planter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Learn a new song Frank, I'm here and posting, yes I'm following BECAUSE I'M READING THE THREAD, I could just pop in an post sh1te any time if that would make you feel better, but it wouldn't help the village.

I'm going into a meeting now if that's ok with you

Sorry Doris, its that the only time you jump in is to defend yourself, thus not really helping the village, just yourself. Pretty defensive here too
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Lets take a look at who didnt do an FFA yesterday. Forgot to check that out.

Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Frank WW
    Orla WW
    Doris WW

There is an interesting little list. Guys, care to explain?

Yep! I was asleep

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Henry - He seems to be doing a lot of wolf like stirring. When He done it on me I noticed, and went back and check and he had being doing that kind of poke the bear and walk away type maneuvers. Derry called him up on it yesterday but has completely dropped it today.

Could you explain this piece for me?

Back up your reply with evidence too. Ive barely mentioned you. Thats a good boy ;)

Also why is it a bad thing that I intercat with people?? Should I just do what you do and post very little?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Hey @Brendan - why are you lying about me not investigating Conor and Henry?

Henry is on my FFA. I said Conor would be fourth?

So why are you lying?

• Advertisement

Its common to round on the higher posters if there is no proof they are good, so i dont know why im surprised Derry and I are coming under scrutiny.

That the low posters are now rolling in and voting with flimsy reasons is very frustrating (whether they voted for me or not).

The issue, as i see it, is that these low posters dont have anything in their post history to dissect - its all fluff. Meanwhile its easy to castigate the high posters who have asked questions, shaken cages and pushed others to try to get information.

C'est la vie i suppose.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Derry - If Derry flips wolf, we can clear Doris and Frank. It might require us to give more scrutiny to Conor and Henry, whom he has stopped investigating today. He has a change today, peeking the low poster, not poking Henry and Conor like was on his mind. Possible Derry/Henry team has evolved.

Henry - He seems to be doing a lot of wolf like stirring. When He done it on me I noticed, and went back and check and he had being doing that kind of poke the bear and walk away type maneuvers. Derry called him up on it yesterday but has completely dropped it today.

Steve - Steve has been doing a lot of the same type of behavior today that I noticed Henry doing yesterday.

This is absolute nonsense.

All of it.

Brendan is a wolf.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Yep! I was asleep

Until 7pm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why did you suspect babs as a matter of interest

I gave my reasons when doing my FFA.

Plus, like, read 30 posts before yours where I said it again. It was only a page ago (if you're set to 40 posts per page)!!

Derry WW wrote: »
    WHAT case has been made against me?

Nothing?

Based on absolute and utter nonsense.

And people not even reading the thread are refusing to respond to why I'm on FFAs based off bullcrap reasons.

Honestly I don't even care.

I'm NRV. I've been NRV since the beginning, that hasn't changed.

So what now?

Vote a claimed NRV to the gallows?

Do it, then kill those who pushed me.

Your posting frequency changed

Your opinion on who to peek changed.

Over sensitive defensivness

And I dont even have you on my FFA but I can see why people would think your bad. Its not solid, but its not weak either, I just disagree with their thinking

• Advertisement

Can we all just kill Brendan tonight please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    #FFA2
    Fiona - co accused by Ewan with me, which Abi neglected to mention. Now she wants to know what the almanac said before she completes her FFA

I'll put up an FFA soon not holding off to know just asked why wait and got an answer. It was earlier than usual to put up FFAs at that time too

in fact here is what I currently have

1, Derry - drew heat on himself after the lynch and didnt really explain why he said certain things
    2. Doris - part gut, part genie act business
    3. Riona - part gut again but also the repeated Alpha thing sticks out among little things

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

FFA#2

Angus - Still can't shake my feeling about him
    Doris - hovering around in the thread but still only getting involved when she is mentioned.
    Orla - seems to be laying low

This is absolute nonsense.

All of it.

Brendan is a wolf.

See its this stance I dislike about you, you cant take being accused or having suspicion on you.

You react in the most ridiculous way.

Its common to round on the higher posters if there is no proof they are good, so i dont know why im surprised Derry and I are coming under scrutiny.

That the low posters are now rolling in and voting with flimsy reasons is very frustrating (whether they voted for me or not).

The issue, as i see it, is that these low posters dont have anything in their post history to dissect - its all fluff. Meanwhile its easy to castigate the high posters who have asked questions, shaken cages and pushed others to try to get information.

C'est la vie i suppose.

I think you're good. If it's of any comfort :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm not taking up the thread arguing my case add adendum.

I've relayed my points, no one is listening or responding. And the low posters are rolling up to shoot me without responding.

very next post
    WHAT case has been made against me?

Nothing?

Based on absolute and utter nonsense.

And people not even reading the thread are refusing to respond to why I'm on FFAs based off bullcrap reasons.

Honestly I don't even care.

I'm NRV. I've been NRV since the beginning, that hasn't changed.

So what now?

Vote a claimed NRV to the gallows?

Do it, then kill those who pushed me.

:pac:

Derry are you compiling today?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Your posting frequency changed

Your opinion on who to peek changed.

Over sensitive defensivness

And I dont even have you on my FFA but I can see why people would think your bad. Its not solid, but its not weak either, I just disagree with their thinking

1. Busy with important RL stuff - if you must know I was buying a car this morning and had to sort out my loan.

2. Opinion on who to peek did NOT change. I've explained this already.

3. I'm SICK of low posters not contributing putting high posters on their FFA for 0 reasons, and when I dispute it they hide in the shadows and won't let me defend myself.

4. Brendan is a lying wolf, let's lynch him tonight.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think you're good. If it's of any comfort :)

Comfort and werewolf arent two words i usually put together.

Can we all just kill Brendan tonight please.

I can actually get on board with that :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

OK Im all caught up now. took me over an hour. I need coffee now do uou need the ffa by a certain time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    The strategy of Henry's peek should be (as has happened so far) to see what way the day is going, and then make sure the day is being constructive. On Day 2, the focus is usually going to be on lower posters and those not contributing.

The seer won't be coming out till Day 4 or so. At that point, it's the strategy of making sure the village isn't being led by someone bad, as well as having peek information that's not already been made obsolete by votings. Its dumping a few results at once. its also minimzing Henry peeking someone already peeked.

For me, the strategy should be peeking, today, the person who has a high likelihood of being discussed today, which is usually going to be a lower poster.

That is an explanation I can get behind and understand.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'll put up an FFA soon not holding off to know just asked why wait and got an answer. It was earlier than usual to put up FFAs at that time too

in fact here is what I currently have

1, Derry - drew heat on himself after the lynch and didnt really explain why he said certain things
    2. Doris - part gut, part genie act business
    3. Riona - part gut again but also the repeated Alpha thing sticks out among little things

AH FOR. FCUKS. SAKE.

What have I been doing the past 2 hours? Read the thread FFS

Angus WW wrote: »
    OK Im all caught up now. took me over an hour. I need coffee now do uou need the ffa by a certain time?

Do one now, change it later if you need to. 6pm deadline was mooted earlier.

Henry WW wrote: »
    See its this stance I dislike about you, you cant take being accused or having suspicion on you.

You react in the most ridiculous way.

It's all lies that's why.

Let's lynch Brendan for lying in a game where wolves lie all the time.

Angus WW wrote: »

Lets say 5, that ok with everyone

Ill post my FFA before 5.

Anyone tallying them up, Derry you took the job last night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

QUOTE]

I realise I'm probably digging myself a hole as I was one of the low posters yesterday, but in the defence of low posters and myself, we only missed day one, its hardly flying under the radar yet. I've been around all day and no one's really bothered to shake my tree, meanwhile I've been catching up and posting reads when I have them.

The flimsy reasoning is probably because of missing out on the first day and not being as invested in the game, which, while not being a good excuse, is a reason.

As for my FFA, I do find Derry's Posting Style A -> Awoken Wolf -> Posting Style B -> Called out on it -> Posting Style B to be suspicious which I don't think is particularly flimsy.

As for Doris, I've said from day one why I think she's suss.

As for having you as number 3, its totally flimsy and I'm not committed to it. Don't have a solid enough read to have a proper number 3

If Derry is busy with RL, ill do it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fair enough I don't really care tbh.

Stupid reason but that's your prerogative.

Using the phrases moron, idiot and stupid and complaining about people being aggressive. Right.

• Advertisement

Right, I'll be away for the next few hours. Be around 6.30/7pm when I'm back. I've cast a preliminary vote, just in case I don't make it back. If I end up wrapped around a tree, at least I'll have my vote counted :P

Advertisement