Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    AH FOR. FCUKS. SAKE.

What have I been doing the past 2 hours? Read the thread FFS

calm-down-calm-down.jpg?w=460

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    If Derry is busy with RL, ill do it!

Yeah as above I'm expecting a call at any stage about my new car so can't commit to compiling FFAs.

Don't really have the heart for it either tbh given I'm up for the chop.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Using the phrases moron, idiot and stupid and complaining about people being aggressive. Right.

Slightly different to having your intelligence insulted repeatedly over the past 24 hours.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Can we just lynch me and be done with it?

I can see the bus leaving the station already. Not an important role so it doesn't matter.

Would obviously prefer to lynch a baddie but this soft sad reason in change of posting style is grating on my last nerve tbh and I'm not defending it any more.

To be fair he does have a point. I don't think his style has changed dramatically. Posted less at times yes but that's natural for all players.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Right, I'll be away for the next few hours. Be around 6.30/7pm when I'm back. I've cast a preliminary vote, just in case I don't make it back. If I end up wrapped around a tree, at least I'll have my vote counted :P

Gah! I liked, I hadn't actually cast my vote, but was gonna do it right after posting that. But voting form is closed. Mods..........????

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    That the low posters are now rolling in and voting with flimsy reasons is very frustrating (whether they voted for me or not).
    QUOTE]

I realise I'm probably digging myself a hole as I was one of the low posters yesterday, but in the defence of low posters and myself, we only missed day one, its hardly flying under the radar yet. I've been around all day and no one's really bothered to shake my tree, meanwhile I've been catching up and posting reads when I have them.

The flimsy reasoning is probably because of missing out on the first day and not being as invested in the game, which, while not being a good excuse, is a reason.

As for my FFA, I do find Derry's Posting Style A -> Awoken Wolf -> Posting Style B -> Called out on it -> Posting Style B to be suspicious which I don't think is particularly flimsy.

As for Doris, I've said from day one why I think she's suss.

As for having you as number 3, its totally flimsy and I'm not committed to it. Don't have a solid enough read to have a proper number 3

Examples of the change please. I'd LOVE to see your evidence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gah! I liked, I hadn't actually cast my vote, but was gonna do it right after posting that. But voting form is closed. Mods..........????

"lied", ffs!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Slightly different to having your intelligence insulted repeatedly over the past 24 hours.

It's fine to insult someone once though?

I don't think it should be done at all. And I'm not saying people have been the friendliest to you by the way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

1. Busy with important RL stuff - if you must know I was buying a car this morning and had to sort out my loan.

2. Opinion on who to peek did NOT change. I've explained this already.

3. I'm SICK of low posters not contributing putting high posters on their FFA for 0 reasons, and when I dispute it they hide in the shadows and won't let me defend myself.

4. Brendan is a lying wolf, let's lynch him tonight.

I believe you if that helps.

Not sure about Bren though not liking his FFA but i want to see his reply to my question first before lumping him on my ffa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

#ffa2
    Gabe: really feels like he was setting the table for a mislynch this morning. His reaction was also odd.

Riona still think there’s apocketer around from yesterday. Where has Riona gone by the way?

Conor: hinges a bit on Riona tbh. It feels like Conor made a very forced move to align to Riona but cover- basically to speak out of both sides of his face

Some thoughts on other players who worry me and may move around in my ffa

Derry is strange in their play. The Derry/ Brendan axis is also a bit odd. Derrys response is almost omgus but there’s something that feels off

Brendan’s reasoning on a Derry/ Henry team Is also inconsistent with events of yesterday.

I’d suggest if not peeked already Steve is peeked. If he’s clean (very possible) then I’d start working through the list of people who’ve added him to ffa this afternoon. Sorry Steve (if you’re not a wolf) had to target you this morning to get some reactions...

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    It's fine to insult someone once though?

I don't think it should be done at all. And I'm not saying people have been the friendliest to you by the way.

I agree. Apologies.

I'm at my wits end here because I can:

A: Keep defending myself and let the wolves hide in the shadows again.

B: Do nothing and except my demise.

It's not a loss for the village, I'm NRV - but I'd sooner lynch Brendan who is lying about his reasons for me on his FFA.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lynch form is re-opened. Sorry!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I have FFAs from the below so far.

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

and now Eva too!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Do one now, change it later if you need to. 6pm deadline was mooted earlier.

#ffa2

Eva- seems to have had a personality transplant since yesterday, bossy about doing jobs but won't do the work herself as someone said wolfs are lazy to do look for things as they have nothing to look for.

Doris - Doris is on both a list of posters who didnt post up to 11 on sunday night and also on a list of players who didnt do an ffa yesterday but is the only one who appears on both list, not much to points more towards wolf then villager.

Derry - While im not a fan of the bandwagon he was nearly on my ffa yesterday only i was convinced I had caught Riona. I believe Derry to be likely the Assassin and as he hasn't come forward with the info a probable abddie. A likely sk for me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Eva WW wrote: »
    #ffa2

Derry is strange in their play. The Derry/ Brendan axis is also a bit odd. Derrys response is almost omgus but there’s something that feels off

Brendan’s reasoning on a Derry/ Henry team Is also inconsistent with events of yesterday.

It's not OMGUS. It's total and utter lies by Brendan. I'm on loads of FFAs and that's the one that stands out to me. Can we just lynch Brendan please?

Brendan, dont go missing..... respond to me.

Updated #FFA2

Brendan - Lying wolf trying to push me to the gallows with lies.

Doris - as before.

Orla - 0 contribution to the thread helping village.

Henry/Conor joint 4th on FFA. But there can only be three places.

It's not OMGUS. It's total and utter lies by Brendan. I'm on loads of FFAs and that's the one that stands out to me. Can we just lynch Brendan please?

I agree his FFA is poor,

I wanna ask him some follow up questions before i vondeem him to my ffa but his silence will not look good

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    I agree his FFA is poor,

I wanna ask him some follow up questions before i vondeem him to my ffa but his silence will not look good

You accept the fact that it's nonsense right?

Look at what he posted re: me. Absolute rubbish. You were on my FFA till he popped up with his lies. Let's just lynch him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I have FFAs from the below so far.

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    FFA#2

Angus - Still can't shake my feeling about him
    Doris - hovering around in the thread but still only getting involved when she is mentioned.
    Orla - seems to be laying low

You missed mine

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

only 9 FFAs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

This is absolute nonsense.

All of it.

Brendan is a wolf.

If he flips wolf, it'll also clear me too now ;)

I think we may have a bandwagon against Derry, with Brendan my number 1 suspect of jumping on

#FFA2

1. Doris - Dodgy as all hell. Claiming to be busy but quiet capable of keeping up with thread.

2. Orla - No real effort to help the village

3. Henry - for old times sake and I'm still wolf-reading him tbh.

Conor would be my fourth if I'm honest.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Derry - If Derry flips wolf, we can clear Doris and Frank. It might require us to give more scrutiny to Conor and Henry, whom he has stopped investigating today. He has a change today, peeking the low poster, not poking Henry and Conor like was on his mind. Possible Derry/Henry team has evolved.

Henry - He seems to be doing a lot of wolf like stirring. When He done it on me I noticed, and went back and check and he had being doing that kind of poke the bear and walk away type maneuvers. Derry called him up on it yesterday but has completely dropped it today.

Steve - Steve has been doing a lot of the same type of behavior today that I noticed Henry doing yesterday.

Brendan is a wolf caught out not paying attention to the thread. He should be strung up for his nonsense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

To be fair I’m not dismissing the possibility. The inconsistency is potentially very wordy but there’s a while to go yet

One other thing im wary of is players who’s ffas are full of “x WW, low poster can’t get a read” even at this stage there’s enough info for an interested villager to do better than that. Especially if they’ve been active to now. Anyone spot any of those?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Can we all just kill Brendan tonight please.

oh my god, you suck!

oh my god, you suck!

Hi liar. Gonna respond to the fact that you're lying?

• Advertisement

If he flips wolf, it'll also clear me too now ;)

Igniore Derry Brendan, focus on my question
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Could you explain this piece for me?

Back up your reply with evidence too. Ive barely mentioned you. Thats a good boy ;)

Also why is it a bad thing that I intercat with people?? Should I just do what you do and post very little?

based off your FFA

Advertisement