Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    only 9 FFAs?

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Eva
    Angus
    Desmond

I have the above FFAs now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    If he flips wolf, it'll also clear me too now ;)

No, it won't, but it's curious you'd say that.

If Derry flips as wolf, it wouldn't clear anyone, since you and he easily could be trying to push that narrative to clear yourself....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I have FFAs from the below so far.

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh

What about Conor's?

Conor WW wrote: »
    What about Conor's?

FFS.

Lads. Its #FFA2

not FFA 2

Not ffa2

#FFA2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If he flips wolf, it'll also clear me too now ;)

When I'm revealed as villager you get strung up from the highest tree. How's about that ;)

• Advertisement

FFS.

Lads. Its #FFA2

not FFA 2

Not ffa2

#FFA2

Just saying, it can be a tactic to make it harder to go back over FFAs by not using the correct labeling.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

FFS.

Lads. Its #FFA2

not FFA 2

Not ffa2

#FFA2

tenor.gif?itemid=9770233

Ouchy!! :D

Brendan - low poster, little substance
    Clodagh - low poster, little substance
    Derry - possible woken wolf for reasons already given, but putting third as the reasoning is possible, but not yet probable. At current state of things I'd be unlikely to vote for him.

(Orla and Angus are lower than the above, and Frank and Doris aren't that much higher, but the above two strike me as the least memorable, therefore most likely to be wolves in hiding).

Very much open for amending later.

Soz:
    #FFA2
    :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I believe you if that helps.

Not sure about Bren though not liking his FFA but i want to see his reply to my question first before lumping him on my ffa

What questions?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=9770233

Dont even get me started on what you did.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan....... you are avoiding me

What questions?

Ive asked you a question based off your FFA, please respond to it.....

Good lad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I have FFAs from the below so far.

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Frank WW wrote: »
    FFA as per reads so far:

Doris's genie act is just too much. She's clearly following the thread, saying she's busy, and jumping in almost immediately on mention
    Derry's change in style rubs me up the wrong way. After wolf awakening it changes completely, then after being called out on it changed back
    Steve is posting a lot but not saying much. But I'm tentative on this one

sorry didn't tag it

Frank WW wrote: »
    sorry didn't tag it

Still waiting on actual examples of a change in posting style.

Updated completed FFAs:
    Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Eva
    Angus
    Desmond
    Conor
    Frank

Not completed:
    Nigel WW
    Abigail WW
    Henry WW
    Gabriel WW
    Riona WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW
    Angus WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »

The claim was that you switched from "Peek high, vote low" to "peek low".

Liam WW wrote: »
    The claim was that you switched from "Peek high, vote low" to "peek low".

And I explained that repeatedly if anyone could be bothered to read the thread.

You didnt change the style, just an changed your stance on seer checking and your post frequency. Hes been the same bull in a china shop today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Well done mods, that's a top way of introducing another character and a time travel element into a forum game in one move. One move which goes along with the movies narrative perfectly, I'm impressed.

That's quite a twist.

Rionas last post was above. She highlighted “a wolf has been introduced”. Either an NRV confirming what everybody saw or a wolf hiding in plain sight?

They were very active most of yesterday until this post. They went at me fairly hard for picking out Clodagh.

The main reasons I have been sticking with these two is that they could simply be characters (good or bad) hiding in the crowd. Clodagh’s last few posts are just agreeing with other people and sort of just plodding along.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I agree. Apologies.

I'm at my wits end here because I can:

A: Keep defending myself and let the wolves hide in the shadows again.

B: Do nothing and except my demise.

It's not a loss for the village, I'm NRV - but I'd sooner lynch Brendan who is lying about his reasons for me on his FFA.

Can you maybe try to find a wolf? You have 0 evidence that I am a wolf and are OMGUS reacting. It's terrible play. Please, dissect my posts and find wolfie behavior and share for everyone, don't just shout, lynch this guy can i think he is a wolf. It is not constructive for the village. NOBODY trusts you at the moment. Why should they. Remember that.

Updated completed FFAs:
    Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Eva
    Angus
    Desmond
    Conor
    Frank

Not completed:
    Nigel WW
    Abigail WW
    Henry WW
    Gabriel WW
    Riona WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW
    Angus WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

I shall post mine at 5 to 5, followed by my peek information

Can you maybe try to find a wolf? You have 0 evidence that I am a wolf and are OMGUS reacting. It's terrible play. Please, dissect my posts and find wolfie behavior and share for everyone, don't just shout, lynch this guy can i think he is a wolf. It is not constructive for the village. NOBODY trusts you at the moment. Why should they. Remember that.

Stop avoiding my question,

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106276433&postcount=1677

OMGUS

People keep using that word - Google says "Office of Military Government, United States".

:confused::confused::confused:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Rionas last post was above. She highlighted “a wolf has been introduced”. Either an NRV confirming what everybody saw or a wolf hiding in plain sight?

They were very active most of yesterday until this post. They went at me fairly hard for picking out Clodagh.

The main reasons I have been sticking with these two is that they could simply be characters (good or bad) hiding in the crowd. Clodagh’s last few posts are just agreeing with other people and sort of just plodding along.

Clodagh is 100% on my list of suspects tbh; voted Gert last night, same as Doris, when it looked like that could be a bandwagon, and then FFAs Derry and Dorris, the two obvious bandwagon choices again. Also not offering a whole lot either.

To be frank, I'd trust him more than you right now ;)

Henry WW wrote: »
    You didnt change the style, just an changed your stance on seer checking and your post frequency. Hes been the same bull in a china shop today.

But I didn't!! I didn't change my strategy! I don't understand why people are reading that way.

Your peek if an actual peek (not ruling out you're lying of course) is a seperate action we can use to clear up a low poster today.

The seer's strategy is the one I suggested yesterday and am sticking with.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

People keep using that word - Google says "Office of Military Government, United States".

:confused::confused::confused:

Think it stands for Oh My God U Serious

Yeah, ok - why you dodging Henry's questions Wolfy Mc Wolferson?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan can you give me a bit more on your thoughts on a Derry/ Henry team?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Its worth pointing out I feel

"Alpha wolf - BIFF TANNEN - Has had enough of everyone around him and has an Evil Empire on his mind. Peeks as good to all seer checks. "

Advertisement