Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Can you maybe try to find a wolf? You have 0 evidence that I am a wolf and are OMGUS reacting. It's terrible play. Please, dissect my posts and find wolfie behavior and share for everyone, don't just shout, lynch this guy can i think he is a wolf. It is not constructive for the village. NOBODY trusts you at the moment. Why should they. Remember that.

Don't be getting upset that I caught you lying. Why did you lie on your FFA? Maybe answer that for me please?

I have evidence that you lied and have presented it. You are a liar? Refute that and maybe we can get somewhere.

Oh, did I mention I caught you lying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Okay, place dragged me back in. Vote really cast now, and I'm really off for a few hours.

must ...... close ...... laptop ...................

(Might get on at 5pm briefly to see the results of Henry's peek).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Its worth pointing out I feel

"Alpha wolf - BIFF TANNEN - Has had enough of everyone around him and has an Evil Empire on his mind. Peeks as good to all seer checks. "

Whats your point?

Henry said what happens with Biff with his peek.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Think it stands for Oh My God U Serious

Suck, not serious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

"Alpha wolf - BIFF TANNEN - Has had enough of everyone around him and has an Evil Empire on his mind. Peeks as good to all seer checks. "

do you think that the almanac doesn't count as a seer check?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

My once off seer check if hit Biff would come back as NRV

Cant comment on the actual seer Doc Brown though and how his seer check works, though Im sure they can confirm their info themselves when out but thats the information I was given

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    My once off seer check if hit Biff would come back as NRV

Cant comment on the actual seer Doc Brown though and how his seer check works, though Im sure they can confirm their info themselves when out but thats the information I was given

O sorry I thought it might count just as a peek and not a seer check and might explain to peek low thingy today. Must have missed it earlier when catching up..
    Carry on everyone :o

People who havent posted FFAs or indicated that they will do so.

Posting an FFA might seem silly as it draws a lot of questions to you. It is a lot more damning not to post one. Posting an FFA is the best way to help the village as it gives the village what we need: information.

Please post one. Even if its 2 names.

Ill say this about the FFAs i do have as well.

If you want to vote for me, fine.

But we are all much better served if you put a low poster in as your throwaway third option, so that we can force them to explain themselves and we gain info from them. I dont think anyone can accuse me of not being forthcoming with info like.

Still way too much fluff in the low posters post counts - and if we dont call them to action each night, they will make the end game and noone will know anything about them.

If people are planning on voting me can they let me know please?

I will GIF this thread to high heaven from 8pm to 9pm if so.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    If people are planning on voting me can they let me know please?

I will GIF this thread to high heaven from 8pm to 9pm if so.

Again, why

Its not in the villages best interest.

Im not voting for you Derry (barring another cock up from you).

Steve WW wrote: »
    Im not voting for you Derry (barring another cock up from you).

I can confirm im not voting Derry either. Id pay money to keep him quiet though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Could you explain this piece for me?

Back up your reply with evidence too. Ive barely mentioned you. Thats a good boy ;)

Also why is it a bad thing that I intercat with people?? Should I just do what you do and post very little?
    Derry WW wrote: »
    When I'm revealed as villager you get strung up from the highest tree. How's about that ;)

I'd prefer to be eaten or SKed to be honest :D

Again, why

Its not in the villages best interest.

Because if the village is silly enough to lynch me, I'll let it go up in flames and dance on your corpses.

tumblr_ng4ksbpFUT1t6saleo2_1280.gif.f6f932757287b662f88e79ec6d8d4bdc.gif

Plus GIFs are fun.

Also congrats on the car Derry if you have indeed purchased one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can you maybe try to find a wolf? You have 0 evidence that I am a wolf and are OMGUS reacting. It's terrible play. Please, dissect my posts and find wolfie behavior and share for everyone, don't just shout, lynch this guy can i think he is a wolf. It is not constructive for the village. NOBODY trusts you at the moment. Why should they. Remember that.

I trust Derry at the minute thank you very much. And he has outlined your inconsistencies with the FFA. Id ask you to not to speak for me particularly when you arent offering anything.

#FFA2

Orla - Say reasons as yesterday

Brendan - Reading back this afternoon, and my belief in Derry and Henry, has shot you up my list. Also your FFA just screams to me of get one of the highest/most inquisitive posters as they are likely to uncover something

Frank - For the sake of consistency he is staying here. As I said its nice to see him more involved but hes not off my list just yeah.

Others such as Clodagh, Doris and Desmond could be anything. Ive really no idea on them.

Riona absence is interesting but would like to she her excuse before doing anything about it

I'd prefer to be eaten or SKed to be honest :D

So you cant explain my question then. Fine.

That to me looks like its directed at Derry.

Anyone with a few bullets?

Brendan should be getting one now tbh.

tumblr_o7r0gfobej1tps90ko1_500.gif

• Advertisement

That to me looks like its directed at Derry.

No its in response to you.

explain your reasons more for placing me on your FFA, with some example of anything wolfy based on what you have already read.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

#FFA2

Clodagh - Involved somewhat and asking questions, but doesn't seem overly engaged and I wonder if that's intentional.

Henry - Thought he was trying to cast doubt on others yesterday when there was no foundation for doing so. I would be more convinced had they not said they were told a role rather than good v bad. It would have been very easy as a baddy to say oh, so and so peeked good.

Eva - Seemed more active today but got annoyed when Steve wasn't answering a question about him being a wolf or not, and then Eva did the same thing when I asked her a question. It looked more like a show of I want want to be seen to be doing things, than a I'm doing things to help.

I decided against putting Derry on it because his reaction to the change in posting style allegations seems genuine. I don't believe he has changed much in style. And whilst I disagree with him on the use of the extra peek, Liam's explanation does give me a good reason as to why they both think the way they do.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Also congrats on the car Derry if you have indeed purchased one.

Careful Now, that could be considered META if you are referring to what I think you're referring to!

Thats Derry related! Toys, Prams, the lot.

Loughc wrote: »
    Careful Now, that could be considered META if you are referring to what I think you're referring to!

Derry posted about it in thread!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Loughc wrote: »

he said it on thread that he was here til he could pick up his car?

Thats Derry related! Toys, Prams, the lot.

You are such a wolf :pac::pac::pac:

Sowwy mods. Tis my fault.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Brendan can you give me a bit more on your thoughts on a Derry/ Henry team?

Yes, It looks that way. Look where Henry is on Derry's FFA now :D He is joint 4th :eek: Which means, not on it!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Brendan, answer the question or pew pew

450px-NonStopP226Elite-2.jpg

Advertisement