Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Careful Now, that could be considered META if you are referring to what I think you're referring to!

He said on thread he purchased a car, I congratulated him. Sorry if thats meta.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Yes, It looks that way. Look where Henry is on Derry's FFA now :D He is joint 4th :eek: Which means, not on it!

If we are a team we're team village cos I'm NRV.

So what you got to say about that?

My original FFA that you were basing your claims off had Henry on it.

Till you lied and outed yourself as a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I have a placeholder vote in, for someone from my FFA# but not Derry at the moment

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Henry WW wrote: »

Apologies I though it was a reference to something off thread, I missed Derrys post about him getting a car, in my defense ye guys are posting at a great pace! :pac:

Yeah, my fault. Sorry mods.

Psst (Thanks)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Apologies I though it was a reference to something off thread, I missed Derrys post about him getting a car, in my defense ye guys are posting at a great pace! :pac:

Posting at 88 M.P.H we are. Beep beep.

Phil WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Henry - Thought he was trying to cast doubt on others yesterday when there was no foundation for doing so. I would be more convinced had they not said they were told a role rather than good v bad. It would have been very easy as a baddy to say oh, so and so peeked good.

Fair enough. I can only tell you what I was given in a PM about the Almanac. Thats the power of the Almanac, I was quiet up front about receiving the almanac as soon as I realised I received it.

No one else counter claime dthey received the almanac, so its defo me that has it. Ive used it, have a role reveal. Whether you trust me or not is up to you guys.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

As things stand I will be voting for someone on my FFA unless something drastic happened between now and lynch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair enough. I can only tell you what I was given in a PM about the Almanac. Thats the power of the Almanac, I was quiet up front about receiving the almanac as soon as I realised I received it.

No one else counter claime dthey received the almanac, so its defo me that has it. Ive used it, have a role reveal. Whether you trust me or not is up to you guys.

I mean I'd be more convinced of my suspicion you are a baddy if you had just said so and so is an NRV, that would have been the easy option for a baddy to take.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Barney92 wrote: »
    I mean I'd be more convinced of my suspicion you are a baddy if you had just said so and so is an NRV, that would have been the easy option for a baddy to take.

Ah Barney.

• Advertisement

Ive no option though, i have the almanac and the rules that come with it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Don't be getting upset that I caught you lying. Why did you lie on your FFA? Maybe answer that for me please?

I did not lie. I said it as I seen it.

I have evidence that you lied and have presented it. You are a liar? Refute that and maybe we can get somewhere.

Sure.. Read Derry around 9PM last night, search for 'oh balls' for a guidance.
    He's going to kill Coner, yes, whatever that means, he had a hard on for him.

Then read this morning.
    He now had a hard on for Doris and Frank.
    Okay, he may have changed again as people have mentioned they notice changes in him.

Oh, did I mention I caught you lying?
    I've no need to lie.

FFAs completed:

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Eva
    Angus
    Desmond
    Conor
    Frank
    Holly
    Phil

About an hour and five mins to go!

Brendans avoidance of my question leads me to place him on my FFA for later

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Don't be getting upset that I caught you lying. Why did you lie on your FFA? Maybe answer that for me please?

I did not lie. I said it as I seen it.

I have evidence that you lied and have presented it. You are a liar? Refute that and maybe we can get somewhere.

Sure.. Read Derry around 9PM last night, search for 'oh balls' for a guidance.
    He's going to kill Coner, yes, whatever that means, he had a hard on for him.

Then read this morning.
    He now had a hard on for Doris and Frank.
    Okay, he may have changed again as people have mentioned they notice changes in him.

Oh, did I mention I caught you lying?
    I've no need to lie.

Fancy answering Henry's question?

You lied and I caught you. Henry was still on my FFA till you slipped up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Who is this strange being. All non WW players are

giphy.gif

Steve WW wrote: »
    FFAs completed:

Liam
    Brendan
    Steve
    Derry
    Isla
    Fiona
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Eva
    Angus
    Desmond
    Conor
    Frank
    Holly
    Phil

About an hour and five mins to go!

Whos missing besides me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Apologies mods :(

Whos missing besides me

Nigel WW
    Abigail WW
    Henry WW
    Gabriel WW
    Riona WW
    Angus WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ive no option though, i have the almanac and the rules that come with it

Yes, but if you were bad you needn't have told us that is what I'm saying which has you somewhat leaning towards good in my book.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ooh look at you being all aggressive and stuff this evening. My what sharp teeth you have Conor.

I think I might kill you next.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Brendan, answer the question or pew pew

450px-NonStopP226Elite-2.jpg

What question Liam, and careful there or I pew pew you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Yes, but if you were bad you needn't have told us that is what I'm saying which has you somewhat leaning towards good in my book.

If Henry caught a baddie, all ****'s gonna break loose in an hour.

If Henry is a baddie and claims someone else is, even more will too.

For the lulz, I kind of want Henry to call Derry a wolf, just for the ****storm that would follow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Nigel WW
    Abigail WW
    Henry WW
    Gabriel WW
    Riona WW
    Angus WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Orla WW

Angus has given one, you have in your list of FFA's also

Liam WW wrote: »
    If Henry caught a baddie, all ****'s gonna break loose in an hour.

If Henry is a baddie and claims someone else is, even more will too.

For the lulz, I kind of want Henry to call Derry a wolf, just for the ****storm that would follow.

Id drop that bomb and run.....

Ill give you what I know, we have FFAs almost all in so at least they wont be tainted by any potential wolf catch.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Angus has given one, you have in your list of FFA's also

Ah flip. Lads im losing it. Been too long a day.

Gone back over the list, Angus is the only double up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mods:

Any chance the op can be updated with the correct link for the lynch form?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Mods:

Any chance the op can be updated with the correct link for the lynch form?

Its only a few posts down on the first page

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    #ffa2
    Gabe: really feels like he was setting the table for a mislynch this morning. His reaction was also odd.

I’d suggest if not peeked already Steve is peeked. If he’s clean (very possible) then I’d start working through the list of people who’ve added him to ffa this afternoon. Sorry Steve (if you’re not a wolf) had to target you this morning to get some reactions...

You feel like I was setting the table for a mislynch but then want Steve peeked, despite you having a pop at him this morning aswell. I dont trust Steve, he's coming across as a good villager but ill give more reason in my FFA

I responded directly to your quote this mornin with my reasoning which I stand over
    **** it, if if end up on a list of 3, ill race the other two. Ive nothing to lose.

If Derry and I end up on a list of three, thats very bad work imo.

Im amending my #FFA2 to the below.

Orla - As yesterday and earlier
    Fiona - wouldnt commit to FFA before knowing the Almanac
    Gabe - as earlier, seed planter.

Again with the seed planter, you threw that at me this morning, no love lost but the more the game goes on the more I find you suss. Leading the village being helpful and hiding in plain sight IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Have a placeholder vote in

• Advertisement

Originally Posted by Henry WW View Post
    Could you explain this piece for me?

Back up your reply with evidence too. Ive barely mentioned you. Thats a good boy

Also why is it a bad thing that I intercat with people?? Should I just do what you do and post very little?

oh i answered this already, it got gobbled up in find the bus land.

What piece?

It is not a bad thing to interact with people, it is sussy though when you try to pull cords. Your interaction with Mary yesterday about her FFA, popped you on my radar and there was that derry interaction, getting derry to say who he thought was wolf. (this was before derry change at 9pm). Been watching you closely since.

Advertisement